Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt (834 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Ayorh4you(m): 1:36am On Jun 22, 2012
My female friend is kinda confused about her love live. She has been dating a guy ever since she was in her 100level, until recently when she introduced her to her parent only for her parent to disapprove their getting married cuz the guy is a christian while she is a muslim. Now, they've accepted their fate and decided to go separate ways. Recently, a working class young man and same religion with her (muslim) walked in and is seriously in love with her and even ready to marry her but she has no feeling for him. Not the least of love feeling. Now she is confused if she is to turn him down or accept his proposal with the hope and belief that she may later love the guy. She's scared if turning him down could mean a doom to her. Cuz she wouldnt want to regret rejecting him in the future. At the same time she is scared if it if things fail to work out after she must have accepted the guy into her heart. Pls she's in die need of the good people of NDers help and advise on what to do urgently. [color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by sadyeek(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2012
Somethnigs are just plain obvious. As a muslim, she shouldn't be told that what she needs to do is pray, sincerely! It will all come to her! Have faith and trust in the almighty.
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Ayorh4you(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: Somethnigs are just plain obvious. As a muslim, she shouldn't be told that what she needs to do is pray, sincerely! It will all come to her! Have faith and trust in the almighty.

thanks. But d problem nw is, should she accpt d muslim guy even as she has no feelin 4 d guy? Sh doesnt love the muslim guy
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by ijebabe: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2012
How long has it been since her breakup with the guy she loved?
She will find it hard to love someone else if she's not over him.
I wud advise her to ask the muslim guy for patience so she can sort out herself. Keep him as a friend, keep in touch over the phone and hang out once in a while. This shud help her to knw him just a lil for her to decide if he's worth the effort.
She shudn't turn him down right away but shud give herself time maybe 3-6 months before she decides. My thoughts.
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Ayorh4you(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
ijebabe: How long has it been since her breakup with the guy she loved?
She will find it hard to love someone else if she's not over him.
I wud advise her to ask the muslim guy for patience so she can sort out herself. Keep him as a friend, keep in touch over the phone and hang out once in a while. This shud help her to knw him just a lil for her to decide if he's worth the effort.
She shudn't turn him down right away but shud give herself time maybe 3-6 months before she decides. My thoughts.
tanks so much. Its nt been long. Less than 2 months. Infact both of them are yet to call it a quit. Bt they both kw its the end 4 them. Although she's stil got sme feelings for d christian ex. I think your advise is gud
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Mynd44: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2012
I don't like her mentality. What is the assurance that she will love him as she does not love him yet
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Onegai(f): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2012
She needs time to get over the christian, so let her just hang out with the muslim as friend while she heals (and let him know this, so he doesn't start thinking she doesn't like him and is posting him). After 3-5 months, she'll know what she feels abt the new guy, and there's nothing like wasted time in the rel, as she's hopefully spent it knowing him better. If she doesn't feel anything, no biggie, it will hopefully be amicable split (because she was honest abt what was up). But encourage her not to run away from the muslim guy while she's getting over the ex.
Re: She Seems Not To Get What She Wants, But Always Gets What She Doesnt by Lisa1: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Btw The Rich N The Poor, Who Spend's More On Women? / Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? / How To Understand Male/female Body Language (for Love, Desires, Attitude Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.