Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398415 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Ftmum me I think it's fine. Just ensure it's hygienically prepared and you keep in an airtight container when you refrigerate to avoid microbes getting into it

Kelizosuy Enque has explained. I didn't know that's what you meant.

Holysteph wash the fruit, peel and cut into slices. Steam for about 5 mins then blend with a little water. Chikena

Thanks ma for the response.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
ftmum:
Good evening mothers and happy mothers day to everyone here. You all are strong and beautiful. May we all enjoy the fruits of our labor. We will not labor in vain. Amen.

My 9 month old baby boy going to 10 month this March is a picky eater right from 4 month up till now. I have tried nearly most of the cereal in the market cos we want to know what he like oooo. We have tried:
Nitribon
Cerelac
Cow and gate cereal
Ridielac cereal
Nutriben
Nutrilac
Gerber cereal but he likes nutriben cereal.

He takes pap too so I got Baby Grubz Soyabean, fish and crayfish powder to add to his pap.

He also take August secret nuttymeal and mixagrain. Then he takes his formula.

Now I just introduced him to fruit puree, I gave him pear, banana and carrot puree which he like too.

Today, I made sweet potato and carrot puree for him and he took it also.

Now to my question, he love to take the puree if it's a bit cold like from the fridge, that Is when you can get him to open his mouth and continue till he finishes it. Hope no side effects. He does not like warm or hot food.

Is there any other puree I can try for him.
Biko where do you buy this babygrubz soyabean, I've been wanting to buy soyabean for my baby cuz she kinda enjoyed the burnt one I once made
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Happy Mother's Day dear mommas, God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Oh thanks I will check them out
enque:

Its a made in nigeria brand of baby food for babies from 6 months and above.

I used it for Zara from 6 months and we still take it now, so I didnt have to bother making pap or tom brown for her cos the ingredients r d same.

Check them out on IG (august secrets) and ask ur questions sha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
We are fine oh cappo

I sent u a message on the other side

How are you and INI?
Pweetiebabe:
my sweet mommy kosi, how are u and my princess
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yes she did...

Thanks anyway
hunniesuzie:
Ftmum me I think it's fine. Just ensure it's hygienically prepared and you keep in an airtight container when you refrigerate to avoid microbes getting into it

Holysteph wash the fruit, peel and cut into slices. Steam for about 5 mins then blend with a little water. Chikena
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks @perfectcrown & hunniesuzie for ur responses. Na that waiting I dey try to avoid jare but I guess I'll just wait. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
DocAdray:
Happy Mother's Day dear mommas, God bless us all.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
JGracious:

if it is only pap and cereals then she might be tired of taking them. She probably needs a change in her taste. you can try apple/banana puree.
try mashed sweet potato too.

OK but it's just that I'm not always around. I don't think someone else will be able to feed her that. She likes eating my food tho
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
rvpbae:

I think she is just bored of her food. Try something new that's age appropriate
OK I'll try. thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Giddyperson:

Biko where do you buy this babygrubz soyabean, I've been wanting to buy soyabean for my baby cuz she kinda enjoyed the burnt one I once made
Why don't u make another one? undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by reniduke(f): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Naomi14:
http://mummysyum.com
Thanks @naomi14 You’re always loyal

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Targatarga(f): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Hello mama's, how are you and yours?
Pls my ds is 9months today and he has stopped eating since last week be it puree, solid and formula but just the breastmilk and I also notice white stuff on his tongue.
Pls what can I do and can we go to the hospital because of it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
queensnow:

Why don't u make another one? undecided
Too much stress John Snow
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2018
hunniesuzie:

OK. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2018
olubankemi:
Hi guys.

Just thought to bring this information to you here. If you are looking for vaccination centre for your kids please you may consider maycentral. They are in Akoka and Ikoyi. You may search Google for their contacts and call or visit.

They are also affordable. They have all children vaccines, they are also very detailed. They call/sms for next schedule so you don't have excuse to say you forgot.

If you have HMO depending on your plan, you can also discuss with your HMO.

Please oo, am not marketing for them oo, I use them too, it's being hassle free since I was referred there, no come tomorrow come next tomorrow it's finished. Just to help someone in need of such a place here.
Long time madam, how are the twins? regards to them.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
Too much stress John Snow
lazy bumbum buh wait oo how do u know my dh name @ bolded cheesy.. bring 5k lemme make 1 custard rubber for u grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Chanbaby:
Glam mamas ;. Hapy weekend pls when can I start potty training for my 1yr old son.
How do i go about it?

Pls allow the child, keep potty training aside. When he's ready you will know otherwise you end up being frustrated. He's still young my dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
feddy27:

Pls allow the child, keep potty training aside. When he's ready you will know otherwise you end up being frustrated. He's still young my dear
Are you serious? I started with my son when he was 6 months o, I can remember vividly that day, he was purging serioulsy and before I knew it, I have used like 6 diapers within 3hrs, na so i carry potty wash am put him bombom o. If I just noticed him of any sign, I will put him immediately and will poopoo inside. Thats how our journey to potty training started, before I know it @7months, he doesn't stain his diaper again, he will make sure the diaper is removed and that was a signal for me that he wants to poopoo. I will say oficially, potty training started when we were 7 months.

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
curvilicious aka mama John where art thou how's you and your Lo?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
feddy27:

I AGREE WITH YOU MA!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18k
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
comtem2011:
Long time madam, how are the twins? regards to them.

Twins are cool. Longest time... greetings to everyone. Have a good time dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chanbaby:
Glam mamas ;. Hapy weekend pls when can I start potty training for my 1yr old son.
How do i go about it?
you can start put him on potty 1st thing in the morning whether he poo,wee or not just let him stay for some secs. If he's resisting don't force him just keep try and be patient as he get use to it u will introduce it in the afternoon
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
queensnow:
lazy bumbum buh wait oo how do u know my dh name @ bolded cheesy.. bring 5k lemme make 1 custard rubber for u grin grin
Its baby grubz own I want, where are they selling it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Kbabes: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dear mamas, what can i take to increase my breast milk. Baby isn't getting enough.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
Its baby grubz own I want, where are they selling it
Iyanaipaja tongue tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kbabes:
Dear mamas, what can i take to increase my breast milk. Baby isn't getting enough.
Pap, warm water, bath wit hot water, pami. Works for me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kbabes:

Fenugreek, pap and water. Try to rest well too and don't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
feddy27:

Pls allow the child, keep potty training aside. When he's ready you w[b]ill know otherwise you end up being frustrated[/b]. He's still young my dear

Thank u ma, the bolded is very important I don't need any frustration at all grin grin. i will wait till when he is a bit more responsive and mature.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chanbaby[left][/left]:

Thank u ma, the bolded is very important I don't need any frustration at all grin grin. i will wait till when he is a bit more responsive and mature.

That's from 4-5 years tongue grin just goan buy plenty diaper and keep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.