Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430807 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2018
blems:
Sabi mama's, plz my baby is 3months +, and he doesn't like sucking he sucks for 5minutes and his body will start biting him except I express the breastmilk and feed him, and u know the stress of getting out the breastmilk it takes allot of time, plz what do I do so that he can start sucking for a long period..
Are you sure you position him correctly to the bwests and he latches on it properly?
IF all is yes, just be patient, keep putting him to the bwests. When he removes his head, burp him and put him back to it but don't force him o

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
Hey everyone. Got to share this:

http://nefescorner.com/its-time-for-bestman-games-childrens-finance-fair-2018/

You can't hope to hammer and that money will be enough. You have to plan and the most successful people plan their children's lives (show God your working plan and let Him sign off on it), rather than leave things to chance. And with Nigeria's growth forecast and economy, it is crucial to have enough info. So share the link, see if you can make it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 11:50am On May 21, 2018
sassyangel1:

Ur hubby no go fit run. Jst do as if u dey find soap to wash ur phone (incase he asks those women funny questions weh we sabi ask like HONEY, WAT R U DOING IN THE BATHROOM?response: I AM HERE TO COOK BEANS). Just lovingly hold dt waist n whisper to his ears that this ur waist is just calling me one kind one kind, sexingly collect d sponge n tell him there's a place dt his hand dinnor reach. From dia, use ur woman power n complete d works of ya hand. Lemme come n be going mbok..
A nwu di a lam oooo( I don die) with laff no be small I am here to cook beans. In fact u don reset my brain I raise my left bress for u Mama. I must sing a new song ooo osheee

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 1:40pm On May 21, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 2:56pm On May 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary Bloomingbud. Love your gap tooth. grin grin
My love to J square.

PS. Your dh looks familiar lipsrsealed grin cheesy tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Meeeeey: 2:57pm On May 21, 2018
Pls abuja Mamas

Pls who knows the price of opening card and doing circumcision in Garki hospital

Cc: PatKing
Mumsgirl27
jazzyjazz

All abuja Mamas

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

please who knows where I can get eela leaf in abuja? Please help me and my baby, thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:36pm On May 21, 2018
Anugod:
My love to J square.

taaaah.....gerrarahia
shebi she is ur sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
enque:

taaaah.....gerrarahia
shebi she is ur sis
shocked shocked My sis ke? grin grin She doesn't even know I've seen her pix tongue She doesn't know me but I know her and her full names grin grin

And truly truly, her hubby looks really familiar shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2018
Onegai:
Hey everyone. Got to share this:

http://nefescorner..com.ng/2018/05/its-time-for-bestman-games-childrens.html?m=1

You can't hope to hammer and that money will be enough. You have to plan and the most successful people plan their children's lives (show God your working plan and let Him sign off on it), rather than leave things to chance. And with Nigeria's growth forecast and economy, it is crucial to have enough info. So share the link, see if you can make it. Thanks.
Nowhere to register on the site or do I need to download their app?

Well done by the way smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
Meeeeey:
Pls abuja Mamas

Pls who knows the price of opening card and doing circumcision in Garki hospital

Cc: PatKing
Mumsgirl27
jazzyjazz

All abuja Mamas

Thanks

No idea ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:53pm On May 21, 2018
ifyalways:

No need to download the app except you wish to.
Click on children finance fair 2018. It's a link that will take you to the registration page.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 7:09pm On May 21, 2018
Please o sabi mamas, what's the old wrappers(4) that's requested for in the hospital list for? And how many yards are we supposed to go with for each? Thanks in advance...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
ifyalways:

On their website, there is a banner that shows the Children's Financial Fair picture. Click on it, because it doesn't have a direct link. The Registration portal will open up in a new window. Modified the post to reflect this.

Thanks thanks. How's everyone, any summer plans?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
Anugod:
My love to J square.

Jesussss

Where on earth did you our pishure? Are we friends on Facebook. See me thinking patking is the only nairalander I have as friend on Facebook.

Thank you so much sis, my regards to your baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Yes... Same month ours is tomorrow.
so sorry its coming late. subscription expired

Happy wedding anniversary dear (in arrears). wishing you both a lifetime of love, good health, riches and happiness and long life.

Cheers to love!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Jesussss

Where on earth did you our pishure? Are we friends on Facebook. See me thinking patking is the only nairalander I have as friend on Facebook.

wow I have gap tooth too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Jesussss

Lmao. We're not friends on Facebook. cheesy A little birdie showed me tongue cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 10:45pm On May 21, 2018
Mosquito repellent wrist band for babies 0 to 24 months,
,can last between 1 to 3 months depending on the exposure.

Also Introducing: Baby Anti-Slip Crawling Knee Pads

Give your little crawler or early walker "happi-knees" with our protective crawling knee pads. They are designed for use on carpet, hardwood floors, and even outdoors and protect from bruises and scrapes.

non-slip silicone dots for added gripmade with soft breathable material perfect for your baby's skinbreathable comforthigh elasticityelastic shin guard

Place your order on 07032275304

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
Please o sabi mamas, what's the old wrappers(4) that's requested for in the hospital list for? And how many yards are we supposed to go with for each? Thanks in advance...
I think it's to lay under you to collect blood during delivery undecided I may be wrong sha cos I wasnt asked to bring any.

Nightingale underlay was what I used

You should ask them.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:14pm On May 21, 2018
Anugod:
Lmao. We're not friends on Facebook. cheesy A little birdie showed me tongue cheesy grin

Ok now I'll catch you don't worry.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
booqee:
so sorry its coming late. subscription expired

Happy wedding anniversary dear (in arrears). wishing you both a lifetime of love, good health, riches and happiness and long life.

Cheers to love!

Thanks teamie.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 1:30am On May 22, 2018
Chai ashawo girls too full this page @sassyangel and co. I don't want to be corrupted. Varginity is so sweet tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 1:43am On May 22, 2018
Liftedhands:
I think it's to lay under you to collect blood during delivery undecided I may be wrong sha cos I wasnt asked to bring any.

Nightingale underlay was what I used

You should ask them.

Will do so, thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademide0710: 4:06am On May 22, 2018
Hello Mummies, am New here and also a first time mum. Motherhood has been so challenging for me. My daughter is 15weeks, she doesn't allow anyone to carry expect me. We are just two in the house, her father and I, not even her dad is allowed. He totally left her for me. I'm seriously going crazy and also she has poo. Pls help!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mimiwems(f): 4:18am On May 22, 2018
Am a new mum here

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mimiwems(f): 4:21am On May 22, 2018
ademide0710:
Hello Mummies, am New here and also a first time mum. Motherhood has been so challenging for me. My daughter is 15weeks, she doesn't allow anyone to carry expect me. We are just two in the house, her father and I, not even her dad is allowed. He totally left her for me. I'm seriously going crazy and also she has poo. Pls help!!

I understand your challenge.. Sometimes you don't have Carry her all the time. Allow her play on her own. Surround her with things to play with.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:55am On May 22, 2018
will you shorrop dia

Baby Labam mistress

Tah

Chanbaby:
Chai ashawo girls too full this page @sassyangel and co. I don't want to be corrupted. Varginity is so sweet tongue

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:59am On May 22, 2018
Start as you mean to go on. At 15 weeks baby can lie down and play on her own. Surroud her with age appropriate toys. If you have a baby chair/rocker put her in it and her her watch TV (small TV, too much is not good before Onegai comes to beat me grin ) Also leave her with her dad and go and rest. Don't even be physically present in the room, gradually she will adjust to the 2 of you.

Don't understand the bolded sorry

ademide0710:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
Its to lay the cot and probably wrap baby. You may decide not to if you have other options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.