Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399899 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 11:18am On May 22, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
Please o sabi mamas, what's the old wrappers(4) that's requested for in the hospital list for? And how many yards are we supposed to go with for each? Thanks in advance...
Some facilities like using wrappers, the mum can even identify in a blurry state to wrap her baby or her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:22am On May 22, 2018
enque:

taaaah.....gerrarahia
shebi she is ur sis

That's Nimi22
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:27am On May 22, 2018
ademide0710:
Hello Mummies, am New here and also a first time mum. Motherhood has been so challenging for me. My daughter is 15weeks, she doesn't allow anyone to carry expect me. We are just two in the house, her father and I, not even her dad is allowed. He totally left her for me. I'm seriously going crazy and also she has poo. Pls help!!

15 weeks is too early for her to be clingy na.
Give her to her dad when he gets back from work (after food and a bath) and comot eye. If she cries, he should try to placate her. Also avoid carrying her at all times. You can use her bouncer rocker or just place her on the bed beside you, let her play there. When daddy is around, let him also lie down with you and try to play with her in your presence.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

That's Nimi22

thanks for d correction...
beht y do I always think nimi22 , anugod and bloomingbud r all from d same family?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2018
enque:

beht y do I always think nimi22 , anugod and bloomingbud r all from d same family?

Add Booqee to the list cheesy

Same way I think you, Hunniesuzzie, Chanbaby and Jazzyjazz are quadruplets cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

Same way I think you, Hunniesuzzie, Chanbaby and Jazzyjazz are quadruplets cheesy

Haaaa....
chanbaby ke? dah wan?? make i nor too talk

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademide0710: 12:15pm On May 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Start as you mean to go on. At 15 weeks baby can lie down and play on her own. Surroud her with age appropriate toys. If you have a baby chair/rocker put her in it and her her watch TV (small TV, too much is not good before Onegai comes to beat me grin ) Also leave her with her dad and go and rest. Don't even be physically present in the room, gradually she will adjust to the 2 of you.

Don't understand the bolded sorry

Thanks so much. I appreciate!!
I meant she has difficulties in pooing. I'm on exclusive breastfeeding and haven't introduced water yet. Any other way out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademide0710: 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

15 weeks is too early for her to be clingy na.
Give her to her dad when he gets back from work (after food and a bath) and comot eye. If she cries, he should try to placate her. Also avoid carrying her at all times. You can use her bouncer rocker or just place her on the bed beside you, let her play there. When daddy is around, let him also lie down with you and try to play with her in your presence.

Thank you so much. Will do just that. That girl wahala no be for here o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:26pm On May 22, 2018
Me family with Jackie Chan? stop am if na play biko

Her son, itissettled3 's and mine are brothers dazall

Seriously I see Anugod and Nimi22 as sisters too I don't even know why

zaynie:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:30pm On May 22, 2018
Exclusive babies don't poo everyday. If her poo is egusi like then she's fine. Even if she poos only once in 2 weeks

ademide0710:

Thanks so much. I appreciate!!
I meant she has difficulties in pooing. I'm on exclusive breastfeeding and haven't introduced water yet. Any other way out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2018
Chanbaby:
Chai ashawo girls too full this page @sassyangel and co. I don't want to be corrupted. Varginity is so sweet tongue

See pot calling kettle black... I Laff in tongues

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 1:33pm On May 22, 2018
lightedpath:
Its to lay the cot and probably wrap baby. You may decide not to if you have other options.

Okay, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Her son, itissettled3 's and mine are brothers dazall

Why are you all denying Chanbaby na.... cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 1:33pm On May 22, 2018
PraisesG:

Some facilities like using wrappers, the mum can even identify in a blurry state to wrap her baby or her.

Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
enque:

Haaaa....
chanbaby ke? dah wan?? make i nor too talk

Even peter denied Jesus. Who am I to vex when u enque deny me.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
Chanbaby:

Even peter denied Jesus. Who am I to vex when u enque deny me.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

Why are you all denying Chanbaby na.... cheesy cheesy

Mama leave dem we will see in camera its a family matter.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:29pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

me and chanbaby ke?
mbanu

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
enque:

Let me Go and tell my parents that they now have new shindren o. Since they have decided to add Anugod and booqee to our family. Anugod is not even Yoruba to start with.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
jazzyjazz:

me and chanbaby ke? mbanu
Why doesn't everybody want to be chanbaby's sister now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
enque:

grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Her son, itisset tled3 's and mine are brothers dazall

Lol. grin We got married same day. We be marriage twinnies cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2018
Nimi22:

Let me Go and tell my parents that they now have new shindren o. Since they have decided to add Anugod and booqee to our family. Anugod is not even Yoruba to start with.
Bloomingbud let me save you the stress. Shebi you tagged your sis Nimi22 to your wedding anniversary post on Facebook? And your post is visible to friends of the tagged? I just put two and two together and knew immediately that was you. tongue grin cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
Anugod:
Lol. grin We got married same day. We be marriage twinnies cheesy

We are now working towards becoming in laws too tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
Anugod:
Bloomingbud let me save you the stress. Shebi you tagged your sis Nimi22 to your wedding anniversary post on Facebook? And your post is visible to friends of the tagged? I just put two and two together and knew immediately that was you. tongue grin cheesy

I thought as much I was just wondering what the lil birdie is.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
My baby boy milestone designed by me ����. Yeah I do things to surprise my Champ. This milestone says alot about him. .
P.S : you can send me a whatsapp message if you need one for your little prince or princess at an affordable price 0.8.0.6.2.9.8.9.0.8.4. #shikini money����#
NOTE: This type of milestone is what I will be calling 'foney milestone' it is not the usual types you see on ig, which is the milestone board. Mine is just for your personal consumption. You can use it for whatsapp, Facebook, BBM or instagram status / profile.
But you can as well give it to a printer to enlarge it for you. �����

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
ftmum:
My baby boy milestone designed by me ����. Yeah I do things to surprise my Champ. This milestone says alot about him. .

Nice one! Well done mama.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mizfola: 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
Hello mummies... How are our LO's doing? Please can someone recommend a good creche in Festac
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Misi16: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
Ur hubby no go fit run. Jst do as if u dey find soap to wash ur phone (incase he asks those women funny questions weh we sabi ask like HONEY, WAT R U DOING IN THE BATHROOM?response: I AM HERE TO COOK BEANS). Just lovingly hold dt waist n whisper to his ears that this ur waist is just calling me one kind one kind, sexingly collect d sponge n tell him there's a place dt his hand dinnor reach. From dia, use ur woman power n complete d works of ya hand. Lemme come n be going mbok..
[/quote]
Issokay just few weeks away and I return to blue film with different parts and styles for this cold weather.
Oya O ideas for dealing with monitoring spirits aka ds. He has perfected the act of waking up and crying whenever dh and I are feeling frisky. To make matters worse the way ds will be rubbing breast when he wants to sleep, dh will be giving him evil eye.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Misi16: 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
mimiwems:
Am a new mum here
You are very welcome
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
Chanbaby no mind Dem... I sister you e hear kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.