Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4422768 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bloomingbud:

I want to loose weight o.

Dash meeeeee, I need am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
10 great reason why you need a first aid kit

There will be a time in your life when you wish you had a first aid kit close by. Funny, but it’s true.
We hear stories all the time about people who get injured and didn’t have a first aid kit. We believe so strongly about this issue so we’ve listed 10 great reasons why you need a first aid kit. Here is why it's time to get your safa first aid kit now.
1. Response when there is no responder - There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a first aid kit is your next best friend. You can’t always count on others to help so be prepared.
2. We only have so much blood - Scary but true. If your injury involves blood-loss, you only have precious seconds to get the necessary supplies to stop the bleeding. Keeping a first aid kit close by can provide the extra time you need to seek help.
3. Kids will be kids - You can count on kids getting hurt . Lack of experience or just plain recklessness all add up to someone getting hurt. Cuts, scrapes and burns are common injuries to expect so prepare a first aid kit with the appropriate supplies.
4. Liability - nobody wants to think about being sued. Businesses are required by law to keep first aid supplies readily available when there is no first response within 10 minutes. Be sure your first aid kit is stocked with the required first aid items.
5. Protect your employees or people you care about - When an injury occurs, a stocked first aid kit can save someone’s life. Think about others who are risking injury while on the job and do the right thing. Let everyone know you have a stocked first aid kit ready to use and tell them where it is in case an accident occurs.
6. Cost savings - It is cheaper to clean a cut and put on a bandage than it is to travel to a clinic and seek first aid. First aid kits are designed to manage all types of injuries including basic cuts, scrapes and burns. Save yourself money and keep a stocked first aid kit close by .
7. Accidents are unexpected - Being prepared can reduce panic and provide the necessary aid. Always check your inventory monthly to make sure your first aid kit is ready to use when the unexpected takes place.
8. Time is of the essence - A first aid kit is just that; “First Aid”. Having one ready provides temporary aid until you can get help. No kit means no immediate help. Precious time to respond can mean further injury, life or death.
9. Small injuries can become big injuries - The longer you wait for treatment, the more severe your injury can become. Immediate treatment can reduce risk.
10. Peace of mind - Being prepared, doing the right thing and even being able to help others when injury occurs is reason enough to want a first aid kit close by.
Whether you are thinking about a small first aid kit for your car or something more substantial for work, or home, take a look at the different first aid kits we stock to get the best first aid kit for your needs. You’ll feel better knowing you will help somebody in need. Maybe even yourself!
Get your safa first aid kit today..
Call/whatsapp:08168595034/08032288191
Email; safafirstaidsolutions@gmail.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hope I am not late.
Good afternoon mamas smiley
I sell first grade blazers, short shirt dresses jumpsuits,playsuit, pallazzo and dungarees all at affordable price.
We are running an ongoing promo so all blazers and shirt dresses are going for N1500 while jumpsuits and the rest are going for N2000.
You can rock our jumpsuits and blazer to work, and playsuit and dungarees for a date night with oga wink or to get things started in the other room wink.
It's summer time, you can wear our playsuit to the beach.
Some mamas here turned friends and loyal customers from Abuja,Enugu and Lagos can testify to our first grade clothes.
Visit us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/klasiquethrift/

Facebook: http:///klasiquethrift

Whatsapp direct https:///send?phone=2347046211743

Special package for mamas here kiss

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
kiss

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you have any household item lying around that you need to sell off (please let the price be very friendly o!)
Or any preloved items, kindly pop in here!

Ends 5pm.
Sorry, na party I dey grin

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CoolKidsThrift: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is mummy on a budget? Here is a thread for first grade thrift Baby sleep suits, onesies , socks and bibs

https://www.nairaland.com/4645545/come-here-thrift-baby-clothes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
CoolKidsThrift:
Is mummy on a budget? Here is a thread for first grade thrift Baby sleep suits, onesies , socks and bibs

https://www.nairaland.com/4645545/come-here-thrift-baby-clothes

Nice sleepsuits, how much?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bibada: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Liftedhands:
Yes sis, lansinol is the brand and lanolin is the content makeup. Get pain meds safe for a nursing mom as well.
*Tips*

Expose the breast to air when not feeding.

Apply breast milk to the affected nip.ple.

Rinse with saline solution and pat dry gently.

Make sure baby is latching well to avoid further injury.

Check for thrush and or tongue tie.

Experiment with different nursing positions till you get one you and baby are comfortable with.

See your doctor if the breast becomes inflamed or have pus.

Take care.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
You mean una no get anything to sell for una house? .all those people looking for who to sell their troublesome LOs to.....if I see toddler for sale or rent on your status ehn! angry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oya,open floor.
zaynie:
You mean una no get anything to sell for una house? .all those people looking for who to sell their troublesome LOs to.....if I see toddler for sale or rent on your status ehn! angry

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
2 slots in the weight loss group for 2 moms.

Conditions apply.
1a. One slot for a TTC mom looking to lose weight.
1b. The other for a NON-BREASTFEEDING mom....emphasis on NoN o....ehn ehn
Must not be pregnant too. SLOT GONE

2. Must be over 85kg....all those 60kg be forming I'm to of fat side eyes....

3. If by the 3rd week, Coach feels you're not serious, you will be pulled out of the group and another mom will be selected to complete your 8 weeks.

4. Please if you have any health issues, declare to coach before you begin.
If for any reason you cannot begin immediately kindly leave the spot for someone who is ready, think twice before you take this slot, its for serious minded fat women only tongue

Leggo!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
enque:

grin grin

Aunty calm down na...
We de see ur dp o.... n we no see any fat
Mummy Zara you won't understand o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edithodg(f): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
zaynie:
2 slots in the weight loss group for 2 moms.

Conditions apply.
1a. One slot for a TTC mom looking to lose weight.
1b. The other for a NON-BREASTFEEDING mom....emphasis on NoN o....ehn ehn
Must not be pregnant too.

2. Must be over 85kg....all those 60kg be forming I'm to of fat side eyes....

3. If by the 3rd week, Coach feels you're not serious, you will be pulled out of the group and another mom will be selected to complete your 8 weeks.

4. Please if you have any health issues, declare to coach before you begin.
If for any reason you cannot begin immediately kindly leave the spot for someone who is ready, think twice before you take this slot, its for serious minded fat women only tongue

Leggo!!!!
I am in oooo.Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
edithodg:
I am in oooo.Thank you

TTC or Non breastfeeding/pregnant?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm sorry I came to the party late...
I sell quality and affordable wigs and weaves, braid wig inclusive.
Our prices are extremely affordable, with less than 6k sef you can get quality weaves and wigs that you will love.
WhatsApp:
For picture as I can't upload here
If you want to see pictures pending when you'll buy, add up as well.... window shopping is allowed kiss
Happy Sunday to everyone

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edithodg(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
zaynie:

TTC or Non breastfeeding/pregnant?
i am not breastfeeding ooo,baby just turned one and i want another.I weigh over 85.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesomemama:
Our prices are extremely affordable, with less than 6k sef you can get quality weaves and wigs that will love.
Click on WhatsApp link: http:// /esq6L
If you want to see pictures pending when you'll buy, click on the link as well.... window shopping is allowed kiss
Happy Sunday to everyone

Ur link isn't opening joor, why not share ur WhatsApp line instead?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
zaynie:

Toddler for sale grin grin $1.99 plus tax. This promo won’t last long. First come first serve. grin

21 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
edithodg:
i am not breastfeeding ooo,baby just turned one and i want another.I weigh over 85.

Got it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Am intrested oh
zaynie:

Got it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Toddler for sale ooooo angry

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesomemama:
Our prices are extremely affordable, with less than 6k sef you can get quality weaves and wigs that will love.
Click on WhatsApp link: http:// /esq6L
If you want to see pictures pending when you'll buy, click on the link as well.... window shopping is allowed kiss
Happy Sunday to everyone

Your link is not working MA.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Ha mush las? grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edithodg(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=69809039]

Got /quote]thank you,is it going to be a WhatsApp program so i can drop my number
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
zaynie:

Mummy Muna, no vex I have a 34months old for sale.
This one is a one man band riot!
Modified, my madam after a clean up
Pics taken down

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
zaynie:
If you have any household item lying around that you need to sell off (please let the price be very friendly o!)
Or any preloved items, kindly pop in here!

Ends 5pm.
Sorry, na party I dey grin

I wanted to come to the party ooo but rain no gree me leave ikorodu... hope it went well

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Ur link isn't opening joor, why not share ur WhatsApp line instead?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind me jare
Link is not my calling grin
I've modified
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ammy5565:

Your link is not working MA.

I've modified ma.
You can add WhatsApp number
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

Mummy Muna, no vex I have a 34months old for sale.
This one is a one man band riot!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesomemama:
Our prices are extremely affordable, with less than 6k sef you can get quality weaves and wigs that you will love.
WhatsApp:
If you want to see pictures pending when you'll buy, add up as well.... window shopping is allowed kiss
Happy Sunday to everyone

It has been modified
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
MamaOO:

Toddler for sale grin grin $1.99 plus tax. This promo won’t last long. First come first serve. grin

1$ and I'll take him kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I want!!!!
But have you barbed his hair?
I want to be selling human hair now, I need only babies with curly afro kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.