Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4419999 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
rhukkie:
Hello mommas,
DS will be 6months next Monday, we've EBF so I plan to start complimentary feeding while breastfeeding continuing with breastfeeding.
Here's my issue, I have loads of breastmilk stored away, my stash could last her up to a year or more, how do I combine this with complimentary feeding so the expressed milk doesn't wqst away in my freezer. She takes the expressed milk while I'm away at work but I put her to breast whenever I'm at home.
Can iadd the breastmilk to her pap and cereal?
Mama the Mama,weldone! You can add breast milk to her pap and cereal. I can infer that you lactate well,why not just throw away the 'stored' milk or give them out and just let her have fresh milk and you can express new milk when you have to leave. My thoughts though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
imurboss:
Good pm wonderful mamas..I trust all our los are fine.

I can't wait for the school holiday to end o, i'm tired of beating and shouting. Yesterday, dh wanted to take his multivitamins and discovered an empty sachet, he queried my toddlers and they confessed to have eaten the drugs while ransacking the house shocked, the older one confesed to have swallowed five tablets at once while her younger brother swallowed two (this children will not kill me o), come and see beating from their dad,it took my intervention to stop the beating. Now we're just scared that they have taken over dose of the multivitamins. We're thinking of taking them to see a dr this evening.......who else is having a fill of this holiday season with their toddlers or i'm i the only one? They're too hyper-active that i'm just tired cry

Teachers are really trying....

It is our season of REST,this is the only time parents appreciate teachers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
I bless God for the journey so far, all the wahala from work, house et al, God has been faithful, we haf reach 7months, God bless our kids

@ zaynie thanks for our prop o, we still rocking it

48 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chirolechick:
I bless God for the journey so far, all the wahala from work, house et al, God has been faithful, we haf reach 7months, God bless our kids

@ zay nie thanks for our prop o, we still rocking it
mwaah kiss she's so cute! Happy 7 months darling.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks mama

Liftedhands:
mwaah kiss she's so cute! Happy 7 months darling.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chirolechick:

Wow, beautiful
Happy 7months!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
So cute kiss
Chirolechick:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chirolechick:

@ zaynie thanks for our pcrop o, we still rocking it

Hello cutie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chirolechick:

cuteness overload kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
StrongWoman333:
I'm also in same condition with you I'm resuming work soon and also doing exclusive. My plan is to be going to work with my baby o. The only option I'm thinking of is to probably get someone to resume work and close with me to hold my baby. I'm not doing the creche option cos I feel my baby is too young for that. embarassed Besides you said you are doing exclusive for baby how often do you intend going to creche to breastfeed when baby is in need? Won't it be stressful?

Even now he feeds from the bottle sometimes....
I express and store so to make sure he's used to taking from the bottle....

My plan is to look for a creche with a fridge..... we have a creche where I work .....
My baby feeds every two hours and expressed breast milk lasts 6hrs on room temp so I can feed and expressly milk at work so there will always be a bottle on standby.....

Won't be easy but we are three months now with three months to go....

I pray God gives me the strength to do it....

If my plan doesn't work them last option. I will go to plan C formular
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chirolechick:

Yes o!
I sold this prop to this beautiful mama long long ago, shebi I was announcing that you people shuu come and buy....baby will use it till 12 years sef, the younger ones will come and meet it here cheesy

Let me post the first pix

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks mami

blex444:

Wow, beautiful
Happy 7months!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kisses to you too mama

Naomi14:
So cute kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hi mama

GreaterGraceGG:

Hello cutie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks mum

Mzleemah:
cuteness overload kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yelz....we have for every month and we plan to make a Mural of all the collections when she is one......

Thanks mami

zaynie:

Yes o!
I sold this prop to this beautiful mama long long ago, shebi I was announcing that you people shuu come and buy....baby will use it till 12 years sef, the younger ones will come and meet it here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2018
forzarush:
Mama the Mama,weldone! You can add breast milk to her pap and cereal. I can infer that you lactate well,why not just throw away the 'stored' milk or give them out and just let her have fresh milk and you can express new milk when you have to leave. My thoughts though.
Throw it away? Why? It’s not as if the milk is bad or rancid. So far it’s stored in a deep freezer with constant electricity. Nothing wrong it using stored breastmilk. Matter of fact, I used it for a year for my son as I had overproduction. Maybe it’s me, but I can’t use clear eye to throw milk away oo. I dumped about 12ounces one time and I felt so uncomfortable cheesy Throwing away 200+ounces?? Na to cry all day long. Lol.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2018
rhukkie:
Hello mommas,
DS will be 6months next Monday, we've EBF so I plan to start complimentary feeding while breastfeeding continuing with breastfeeding.
Here's my issue, I have loads of breastmilk stored away, my stash could last her up to a year or more, how do I combine this with complimentary feeding so the expressed milk doesn't wqst away in my freezer. She takes the expressed milk while I'm away at work but I put her to breast whenever I'm at home.
Can iadd the breastmilk to her pap and cereal?
Yes. Use it for her pap, cereal and other stuff. My son never liked formula anyways. I tried to use it for his cereal at 6 months and he gagged on two different occasions. So I stopped. I used breastmilk all through till he was 15months. So far the milk is properly frozen, you’re good to use it. I even put it in his bottle to use during the day while I’m at work. I pump at work and freeze when I get home. I used milk bags to store mine and wrote the dates pumped on the bags. That way I started using the ones that are oldest and kept the newer ones. Just thaw it properly and you’re good to go.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 4:49am On Aug 10, 2018
lessonslearned:

Even now he feeds from the bottle sometimes....
I express and store so to make sure he's used to taking from the bottle....

My plan is to look for a creche with a fridge..... we have a creche where I work .....
My baby feeds every two hours and expressed breast milk lasts 6hrs on room temp so I can feed and expressly milk at work so there will always be a bottle on standby.....

Won't be easy but we are three months now with three months to go....

I pray God gives me the strength to do it....

If my plan doesn't work them last option. I will go to plan C formular
OK good idea too. Weldon mama. smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2018
zaynie:

Yes o!

This is nice, do you still have it?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Chirolechick:

Cute cute.

New generation babies are enjoying o. My one year party picture na with one big basin of cooked rice and stew topped up with 3 pieces of chicken (2 legs and head) plus two bottles of Dr Pepper. cry

15 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2018
forzarush:
Hi. How is Fortune ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rhukkie: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2018
MamaOO:

Yes. Use it for her pap, cereal and other stuff. My son never liked formula anyways. I tried to use it for his cereal at 6 months and he gagged on two different occasions. So I stopped. I used breastmilk all through till he was 15months. So far the milk is properly frozen, you’re good to use it. I even put it in his bottle to use during the day while I’m at work. I pump at work and freeze when I get home. I used milk bags to store mine and wrote the dates pumped on the bags. That way I started using the ones that are oldest and kept the newer ones. Just thaw it properly and you’re good to go.
Thanks alot, I have mine in milk storage bags as well, properly dated and frozen . I'll continue with it then.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rhukkie: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2018
forzarush:
I can't bring myself to throw it away smiley
Thanks for the insight, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2018
ifyalways:

This is nice, do you still have it?

I still do ma.

Its 3500# without the accessories
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bettybeauty: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Oh thanks for dis questions, was about asking the no 1 question. Pls dose who have been taking it should help us answer abeg.

I read somewhere on a Facebook group that taking it affects d weight of a baby. As in slims down a baby. I also read that it can even make one's BP to be high if one takes it ordinarily without preparing it like peppersoup by adding fish, pepper and other stuff.

Pls someone should advise
chinnyness122:
Halos to all mother's in da house!

i am a first time mum.. my baby is Jes 3weeks plus. I have questions about Any Mbaise. I heard it helps us get back in shape. my questions are:
1. won't the concoction affect my baby too? as I am doing exclusive breastfeeding for her, will the Aju Mbaise have effect on her too?
2. as I didn't take it within the first few weeks after delivery, will it still work if I take it again?
3. Does it shrink fibroid?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Lol abi....I’m sure that was the in-thing then, that’s how my baby will also frown in future and say during her time I was just putting her on top cloth in the name of photoshoot �

ifyalways:

Cute cute.

New generation babies are enjoying o. My one year party picture na with one big basin of cooked rice and stew topped up with 3 pieces of chicken (2 legs and head) plus two bottles of Dr Pepper. cry

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Chirolechick:

Such a beautiful lil Cutie... Mwah
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mobolajifanny(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2018
oyinbogirl:
Many babies indeed sleep best in this position. I dont see any harm with it, nor have i heard of anything bad coming of it either. Let him sleep how he wishes...he will sleep his best that way, sure u are a worried first time dad , thast normal...congrats on the new arrival and enjoy everything smiley cheesy
Please dnt let baby sleep by facing down because when he produce saliva their is possiblility of the child to aspirate the saliva into the bain and can cause lost of brain function.
Is better to sleep on there back

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks mama

QueenBeeQBQ:

Such a beautiful lil Cutie... Mwah

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you Iya Ibeji Bloomingbud! You're doing an awesome job, see thier cheeks

God bless them

Comman hug me I want twin girls next
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
forzarush:
It is our season of REST,this is the only time parents appreciate teachers.

Yes, I really respect the teachers.God bless all teachers.

In another news,on reaching home yesterday dh already went to the pharmacy he bought the drugs to complain and he was told that all is well but it will only make them consume more food shocked aside that nothing to worry.....truly they ask for food now every minute grin grin...God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.