Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391316 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2018
mamatwiny:
I just noticed sudocreme bleaches. It is effective against rashes but turned my baby to onye ocha just after 3days of use. I have stopped using it on him . I converted it to my own use and it is also working on pimples. I just noticed it is bringing out the blackhead inside the pimple b4 working on it.

Sudocream made my daughter dark, truely it works for many things
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
mamatwiny:

Lol. He personally administers the multivitamin after he has bathed at night.

shocked shocked
Magic happens you know, right grin wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
One mama onijogbon here has a method to manage this. Pour the abidec away and replace with water. Chikena

I dinnor mention anybody's name oh but some people call her coach E**** grin grin grin

mamatwiny:
I just noticed sudocreme bleaches. It is effective against rashes but turned my baby to onye ocha just after 3days of use. I have stopped using it on him . I converted it to my own use and it is also working on pimples. I just noticed it is bringing out the blackhead inside the pimple b4 working on it.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
hunniesuzie:
One mama onijogbon here has a method to manage this. Pour the abidec away and replace with water. Chikena

I dinnor mention anybody's name oh but some people call her coach E**** grin grin grin

U wan cast me abi? grin grin
My mama fit de NL o

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mamatwiny

If the present bottle of abidec he is on finishes nko, won't dh buy another?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I dinnor mention anybody's name oh but some people call her coach E**** grin grin grin Coach Enque tongue

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
mamatwiny:

You mean it brings out the blackheads and dries the pimples? You don't have to press it out? I have serious blackheads issue. Make me sef reason am o grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
enque:
Mamatwiny

If the present bottle of abidec he is on finishes nko, won't dh buy another?
No. Moving on to wellkid

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
I used for my princess when she had cough at 4months. But it didn't affect her that way. Baby differs though
Roseey0:
Mamas abeg
Who has use Zinnat suspension on their baby.
Does it affect urination.

Doctor prescribed it and ever since she started, diaper is always dry for the whole day. is this normal?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmuFarrah(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good afternoon Mas. Please how can I encourage my baby to sit? She is 4 months plus and people are she suppose to be sitting independently by now. Someone even added that she won't sit on time with the way she put her legs on each other. Abeg help a first time mum pleaseeee
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Muhehehe. Na you cast yourself oh

LadyPrecy no be me tokkam oh

enque:

U wan cast me abi? grin grin
My mama fit de NL o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
hunniesuzie:
One mama onijogbon here has a method to manage this. Pour the abidec away and replace with water

If papatwinny is very observant especially if abidec isnt a colorless liquid, he will know the content has changed o.
Mamatwinny may pull it off if the syringe she uses is colored sha. Meanwhle you can pose like you are giving him in the morning especially in hubby's presence so he wont bother to give him at night.
I'm sure you can perform magic sha...just look around you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
UmmuFarrah:
Good afternoon Mas. Please how can I encourage my baby to sit? She is 4 months plus and people are she suppose to be sitting independently by now. Someone even added that she won't sit on time with the way she put her legs on each other. Abeg help a first time mum pleaseeee

Guide her with plenty pillows and you don't need to leave her sitting for too long.

Be careful with what people say around you especially as it relates to your daughter's milestones else you and your dd will be under unnecessary pressure.

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Morayolae: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
JGracious:

Guide her with plenty pillows and you don't need to leave her sitting for too long.

Be careful with what people say around you especially as it relates to your daughter's milestones else you and your dd will be under unnecessary pressure.

I totally agree...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
kelizosuy:
I used for my princess when she had cough at 4months. But it didn't affect her that way. Baby differs though

Thank you.

JGracious Adadinmaa tatacherie
Thank you. I have increased water intake.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
JGracious:

If papatwinny is very observant especially if abidec isnt a colorless liquid, he will know the content has changed o.
Mamatwinny may pull it off if the syringe she uses is colored sha. Meanwhle you can pose like you are giving him in the morning especially in hubby's presence so he wont bother to give him at night.

U are right. It is a coloured drop. Na to dey pour am small small sure pass cos the drug doesnt seem as if it will finish soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cool83(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
please help, my 2 months old son sweat excessively , please what can I do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hello sabi mothers, please I need help in deciding where to get some kids stuff in bulk for sale. I was told trade fair at ojo has more variety than idumota...please how true is this...will I get things of high quality and good price?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
JGracious:

God bless you Ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
UmmuFarrah:
sitting independently at 4 months ke.., as in to carry herself and sit up on her own? Don't mind them.. 4 month is too early to sit independently. Mine didn't sit independently until 7 month. Although, you can start propping her up with pillows

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2018
claseek:
sitting independently at 4 months ke.., as in to carry herself and sit up on her own? Don't mind them.. 4 month is too early to sit independently. Mine didn't sit independently until 7 month. Although, you can start propping her up with pillows
I thought as much, the woman was like I suppose to start using pillows since 3 months that by now she should have mastered it.
Thank you Ma. I appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Horbalawler(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning mama's, plz my 3 month old baby girl has been stooling since yesterday, like 3 times before morning, we've been to hospital cos she started with vomiting and rise in temperature, the doctor prescribed some drugs, but am still worried cos the stooling is making her uncomfortable, could it be that she has started teething, don't know what to do... Help a naive mother out pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Horbalawler:
Good morning mama's, plz my 3 month old baby girl has been stooling since yesterday, like 3 times before morning, we've been to hospital cos she started with vomiting and rise in temperature, the doctor prescribed some drugs, but am still worried cos the stooling is making her uncomfortable, could it be that she has started teething, don't know what to do... Help a naive mother out pls
Are you bottle feeding?
Were you given ORS/zinc?
Did they run test for her?
Vomiting /stooling /rise in temperature is not something to overlook in babies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Nne I don't know again oh!

JGracious:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Horbalawler(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=FloraEC post=71886499]
Are you bottle feeding?
Were you given ORS/zinc?
Did they run test for her?
Vomiting /stooling /rise in temperature is not something to overlook in babies [/quote

Just breastfeeding, what I first notice was that she vomits immediately after feeding like two times, that's was why we went to the hospital, it later in the night she started stooling, but the vomit has stop likewise the temperature , just stopping now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2018
imurboss:

fear catch me o,i think my hospital told us 14k for 12mnth, will confirm. Thanks for the input ma'am

I paid 26k plus.......lets just round it up to 27k for 12th month immunization
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
JGracious:
To all our dear mamas,

Happy Teachers day.
You are all great influencers. May you continue to impact lives positively. The seeds God has committed to your hands shall grow in great grace and accomplishments.

Cheers everyone.

Special shout-out to stephmiracle, zaynie, nimi22, anugod and all who teach for a living.

Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Horbalawler:
Just breastfeeding, what I first notice was that she vomits immediately after feeding like two times, that's was why we went to the hospital, it later in the night she started stooling, but the vomit has stop likewise the temperature , just stopping now
Was a test carried out to know the cause?
She's going to be fine
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello Onegai, are you referring to the immunization(N28,500) given to a 2year olds?

Onegai:
Hello guys! Briefly popping in and out smiley

Wow, crazy immunization bills, we just got one for N28,500. Since Nigeria is no-longer-in-a-recession-but-we're-poorer, I have decided to find my way to cheaper alternatives. Until I rig, errr I mean, WIN my primaries and join House of Reps in my state.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ebonychic18(f): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
mamatwiny:

No. Moving on to wellkid

please mama can you just pity your baby's liver? It's too early for all this. I've never been an advocate of meds for babies/children even adults except where absolutely necessary. I don't know what you do for a living or how you run your home or the influence you have over your husband but please look for a way to kick against this act of unnecessary meds been given to your boy. Formula fed babies even don't need all that vitamins except where they are obviously lacking in the child. As long as your baby isn't immunocompromised what are you building? Arghh.. I don't even know what to say again. Sorry if I came out harsh. But I'm just bothered. Don't set a precedent of unnecessary drug administration. As for that consultant heart surgeon he should well-done o if he likes let him not concentrate on his field of expertise.

32 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good Morning experienced mamas... Please i need clarifications and advise on some issues.

I have an 11day old daughter whom av been feeding on breastmilk only. my mom however thinks that she isnt getting enough of the breast milk because of the way we struggle to feed each other at night, so she's suggesting i incorporate formula with it. But each time i express my breastmilk and feed her, she takes abt 30 t0 40ml at a stretch. How do you mamas think i can manage this situation, as my mum is saying she ought to have added weight by now and that the formula will also make her sleep well at night. i really want to feed my baby on ebf, but my mum is making it difficult for me cos she keep saying baby isnt getting enough.. Isnt it too early to be worried about baby's size... nb her bw is 3.0kg.

i personally dont see the need for formula, cos i usually have adequate amount of breastmilK. i just like putting her to breast so she wont get used to bottlefeeding. Please, i need advise on how to go about this.

so i'll like to know if Bottlefeeding baby with breastmilk and putting baby to breast are the same in terms of adequate nutrients the baby is gettinh....

please help a FTM... thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I paid 26k plus.......lets just round it up to 27k for 12th month immunization

Thanks mama jazzy, i'll go today and confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.