Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408865 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Anugod:
kiss kiss Amen, thanks mil. No worry, I dey send uber to come carry una, no need for stress. Mr uber dey road

Thanks ma'am don't make us wait for too long.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Funmi2510:

Sorry 3weeks old..his breathing is some how
The breathing somehow is common with all newborns cuz their airways ain't really clear yet or something like that. Just keep him warm and watch him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by atumomo(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday Anubaby. May she continue to grow in God's Grace @ Anugod.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forodu: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2018
[I am having a hard time doing exclusive as my baby doesnt even wait for an hour to feed only wen she's asleep .im i the only one finding it difficult and how do i pull thru please quote author=funmzee post=11391828]@sugar 001,most babies don't lyk sleeping in crib they prefer sleeping beside u 2 enjoy ur body temperature. Also they want 2 feel u beside dem. I did exclusive wit my first daughter,its very good ,it make her healthy nd she continue till she was 1yrs nd 8months. It was after 6month I introduce formula but she refuse nd go straight 4 amala nd ewedu,cereals nd co. She is 4yrs now. And am doing same exclusive 4 my baby boy now,he will b 6months on thursday. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Just seeing this. GP's response is what I'd have said. Just observe him. If consistency becomes runny or frequency ups you can see a doctor

rvpbae:
Mamas abeg my son poop has been green for some days now, say 3 days. Since we started solids he poops thick brown smelly poop like once in 2 or 3 days ( sorry, tmi) but for 3 days now, its been green and he goes like 3 times a day. The consistency is almost like the yellow new born poop but it is thicker. No vomiting, no temperature, he is his normal self. Could it be teething? He is 7months + and no teeth yet. What should i do? Or is it normal?

Zay.nie
Gid.dyperson
hunnie.suzie
Flora.EC
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday to your babe, God's guidiance, protection and provision always

Anugod:
kiss kiss Amen, thanks mil. No worry, I dey send uber to come carry una, no need for stress. Mr uber dey road

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
rvpbae:

Our normal nan, that's what he has always used. No diet changes.
Did you introduce any supplement?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Anugod:
Modified
Happy birthday to Anubaby. Longlife I wish her kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
atumomo:
Happy birthday Anubaby. May she continue to grow in God's Grace @ Anugod.
Thanks teamie kiss
hunniesuzie:
Happy birthday to your babe, God's guidiance, protection and provision always

Thanks mami. Happy anniversary to you too kiss
FloraEC:

Happy birthday dear. Longlife I wish you
Thanks so much mami

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday to our baby @cappo Anugod. May she continue to grow in God's wisdom and love. How time flies kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
FloraEC:

Did you introduce any supplement?

Nope. Nothing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jumy16: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2018
please mama my baby has bn sweating like seriously, morning afternoon even at night, he doesnt wear cloth again coz within some minute it will soak with his sweat...I don't knw if its normal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2018
rvpbae:

Nope. Nothing.
Dunno again
Maybe you should watch him today. If he poops green poop, then see a doc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Anugod:
Thanks teamie kiss Thanks mami. Happy anniversary to you too kiss
Thanks so much mami
Happy birthday, Anubaby

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
opella:
Happy birthday to our baby @cappo Anugod. May she continue to grow in God's wisdom and love. How time flies kiss
Amen, thanks teamie. Time really does fly
PraisesG:

Happy birthday, Anubaby
Thanks a lot sis kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Good day Ladies...awesome job you have all been doing sharing from your diverse experiences. I have been silently following the blog and learning. Thank you

My baby recently turned 8months and self-weaned on the same day (she was EBF for 6 months). She eats well and takes tons of water.

My younger sister recently visited and we fear she (my sister) may have measles. She had been itching and she has some red spots. I intend to take her to the hospital to get treated.

But my main fear, can my baby catch it? She has been coughing with runny nose and some temperature but we used Neofylin/ Caplon as prescribed in the pharmacy and it has subsided though not completely gone.

Pls, sabi mamas (a term i learnt here), pls advice accordingly. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gurusubai7(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Of a truth I tell you, the moment the baby is born, this prenatal knowledge is forgotten. The moment the baby is born, Immediately the soul of that baby forgets about spiritual origin and the baby becomes only aware of planet earth’s existence. However it is interesting to note occasionally, a prenatal knowledge may be dimly recalled, which is why sometimes when two complete strangers meet, who have been acquainted in the spirit world, they have a feeling of déjàvu, or familiarity or they experience that something special that make them aware that they are soul mates. Get more spiritual insights http:///krtkuy #Reincarnation #Baby #PastLife #PlanetEarth #ChildBirth #SpiritWorld #SoulMate #BrotherMan #SisterWoman

watch this lesson to know more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oSZSX3lNDg&t=829s

This lessons covers/answers questions about the role of karma in prosperity and poverty, sex in the dream, masturbation, how souls enter the womb, why some couples find it difficult to have children, same sex children, who a guru is among others.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
rvpbae:

No changes at all in his diet. No ewedu. Same old stuff we eat. But do u think i should be concerned?

To me, the number of times he goes and is more relevant than the color.
And Drs don't regard it as emergency if it's not up to 6 times above or very watery or accompanied by vomiting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Graced2018:
Good day Ladies...awesome job you have all been doing sharing from your diverse experiences. I have been silently following the blog and learning. Thank you

My baby recently turned 8months and self-weaned on the same day (she was EBF for 6 months). She eats well and takes tons of water.

My younger sister recently visited and we fear she (my sister) may have measles. She had been itching and she has some red spots. I intend to take her to the hospital to get treated.

But my main fear, can my baby catch it? She has been coughing with runny nose and some temperature but we used Neofylin/ Caplon as prescribed in the pharmacy and it has subsided though not completely gone.

Pls, sabi mamas (a term i learnt here), pls advice accordingly. Thank you

Yes she can.
My daughter caught chicken pox at 6m.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
jumy16:
please mama my baby has bn sweating like seriously, morning afternoon even at night, he doesnt wear cloth again coz within some minute it will soak with his sweat...I don't knw if its normal

The newborn?
Is the house well ventilated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hbd Anubaby.
Have an amazing year ahead.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forodu: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please is it true that i cant use baby powder for my one month old baby at night ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Infantshubb(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
To all New mom’s, First time mom and pregnant women. My name is Bukolami I cater for all you baby needs before birth after birth and during toddler. Kindly view our profile on Instagram @infantshub or send a WHATSAPP message to 08084998564. All our items are unique and affordable..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jumy16: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
zaynie:

The newborn? Is the house well ventilated?
yes the new born.... well ventilated
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
jumy16:
yes the new born....
well ventilated

Wow.
You might want to go to the hospital.
I think I read here or so that too much sweating could be an underlying symptom of something.
Can't remember

Modified.
Went to check.

TB and or Bronchi pneumonia.
Was your baby given BCG?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
zaynie:
Hbd Anubaby.
Have an amazing year ahead.
Thanks so much mami, God bless you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Happy birthday Anubaby. May you live long and prosper kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
happy birthday Anubaby,age gracefully dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mzleemah:
Happy birthday Anubaby. May you live long and prosper kiss kiss
Amen. Thanks mami
nneejima:
happy birthday Anubaby,age gracefully dear
Thanks so much ma kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Forodu:
Please is it true that i cant use baby powder for my one month old baby at night ?

yes till past 6 months cos of respiratory issues.

If you must ,stay away from the face and add some water to it to make a paste before applying.

On the side,make sure you don't do this to a hospital.If hospital mgt sees you,they will literally tear you into Pieces,esp govt hospital.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks darl

Anugod:
Thanks teamie kiss Thanks mami. Happy anniversary to you too kiss
Thanks so much mami

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: kinah(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.