Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4405434 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Anugod:
Thanks so much mami, God bless you
Happy birthday to Anubaby. I await my own share of the cake
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenD01(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
New products alert
WhatsApp or call 08129402080

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by QueenD01(f): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
QueenD01:
New products alert
WhatsApp or call 08129402080

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 4:08am On Nov 15, 2018
zaynie:

Wow.
You might want to go to the hospital.
I think I read here or so that too much sweating could be an underlying symptom of something.
Can't remember

Modified.
Went to check.

TB and or Bronchi pneumonia.
Was your baby given BCG?

Ha! The weather is extremely hot across Nigeria these days na....

Maybe they just need to keep him cooler and wear cotton onesies

But no harm in a hospital trip what do I know sef grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for ur awaited responses
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Giddyperson:

Happy birthday to Anubaby. I await my own share of the cake
kiss kiss There's plenty of cake, just be on the next flight to Abuja pere kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Anugod:
kiss kiss There's plenty of cake, just be on the next flight to Abuja pere kiss kiss
You haven't heard of waybill before? You just don't want to share the cake.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Mamas please can I give my 5Months plus baby this custard?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Don't think you should, since it contains milk n sugar
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Rayhanna:
Good morning experienced mamas, please i have this rashes in between my two breast. its very itchy and painful and its beginning to spread like wild fire. Has anyone experienced this? if so, what did u use.

Also, my 6 weeks old baby weighs 4.2kg. My mum thinks she's small as she's being exclusively breastfed. issit sth to worry abt?

You can use the adult tribotan. It will clear. Allow plenty cool air too.
Its excessive heat and sweat that causes it.
More like what we call ela in yoruba and dermatitis in english.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Anugod,

Congratulations.
Anubaby will continue to blossom in beauty and abundant grace of God. Favour and divine mercy will always speak for her.

E ku ipalemo parry.
We await our parry packs and cake o. Pls add the cost of waybilling to giddyperson's own.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
No dear
Just go for pap instead or baby cereal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
FloraEC:

No dear
Just go for pap instead or baby cereal
OK thanks. Please recommend a good baby cereal...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
She she is not 6mnths yet,look for cereal that states four months plus on it like Heniz.Let me call Giddyperson for you,she will knw more
StrongWoman333:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Halcyon123:
She she is not 6mnths yet,look for cereal that states four months plus on it like Heniz.Let me call Giddyperson for you,she will knw more
I just wanted to start introduction of something for her before six months because she will be in creche at exactly 6Months.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Since she's not 6month yet, you can buy the one from 4mns
Or try baby pureed food. Just check the baby food thread
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
JGracious:
Anugod,

Congratulations.
Anubaby will continue to blossom in beauty and abundant grace of God. Favour and divine mercy will always speak for her.

E ku ipalemo parry.
We await our parry packs and cake o. Pls add the cost of waybilling to giddyperson's own.

Enjoy.
Amen.
grin grin Thanks mami. Oya drop ya address, you and Giddyperson. Shey uber can go from Abuja to Lagos? Waybilling through bus is stressful, I want the one that will come straight to your houses. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2018
FloraEC:

pls can you give the link to the thread??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2018
FloraEC:

OK thanks Ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
babythug:

Ha! The weather is extremely hot across Nigeria these days na....

Maybe they just need to keep him cooler and wear cotton onesies

But no harm in a hospital trip what do I know sef grin
Lol Zaynie is still enjoying omugwuo AC cheesy. These days as soon as the gen goes off, I'd wake up cuz it feels like I'm going to burn. And I always have to take off GB's clothes cuz it would be damp.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2018
dear mamas,I sell children clothes both boys and girls.Grade A that looks new. 100%cotton and carefully selected to soothe childrens delicate skin.we have from 0 to 6yrs old.call/whatsapp 07030103518 to buy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
JGracious:

You can use the adult tribotan. It will clear. Allow plenty cool air too. Its excessive heat and sweat that causes it. More like what we call ela in yoruba and dermatitis in english.
Thanks a lot mama. will try out the tribotan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thank you for your response Zaynie.

Update: She appears to have caught it and its more obvious on her face. I got calamine lotion for the both of them. Is there any other supporting drug to add? The Paed in the hospital we use only comes on selected days of the week

zaynie:

Yes she can.
My daughter caught chicken pox at 6m.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rayhanna:
Good morning experienced mamas, please i have this rashes in between my two breast. its very itchy and painful and its beginning to spread like wild fire. Has anyone experienced this? if so, what did u use.

Also, my 6 weeks old baby weighs 4.2kg. My mum thinks she's small as she's being exclusively breastfed. issit sth to worry abt?

As regards baby's weight, it depends on baby's birth weight. If as high as 4kg, then baby may be said to be underweight. If as low as 2.8kkg/3kg, then the weight is still okay.

If she's sucking well and her weight continues to increase, don't be worried. Most Grandmas don't believe in exclusive breastfeeding so they believe you're starving baby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good evening mothers please I need your encouragement and advice i will be resuming work last week of this month my baby will be starting creche in a week from now have been doing breast feeding and water for the past two months and just started giving him Nan last week and he struggles to collect it
Some people are of the opinion that when he starts creche he will take the Nan if he doesn't see me mommas how true is this and what else can I do to make him eat fine I do not want him to loose weight when he starts going to the creche.

Please do not waka pass
Chook mouth and help me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Helens101: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gudevening mamas,please I don't really know what is disturbing my baby. He is 7weeks old. I observe that when he is sleeping he moves his legs towards his stomach and suddenly wakes up as if something is bitting him.At times he wakes up with cry. I breastfeed and use NAN formula.i have been using grip water but it's like it not working.please mamas,what should I do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Graced2018:
Thank you for your response Zaynie.

Update: She appears to have caught it and its more obvious on her face. I got calamine lotion for the both of them. Is there any other supporting drug to add? The Paed in the hospital we use only comes on selected days of the week

Sorry no recommendations but you must not see a paed for this, you can still go to the hospital and see any GP.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Anugod:
Amen.
grin grin Thanks mami. Oya drop ya address, you and Giddyperson. Shey uber can go from Abuja to Lagos? Waybilling through bus is stressful, I want the one that will come straight to your houses. kiss kiss
people that don't want to share cake. I'm in my village, uber doesn't reach there

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Send address quickly.

Hehehe

Anugod:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rayhanna:

Depends on her birth weight and u and hubby size...
My baby is EBF and weighed 4.8kg at 7wks. And at that time anybody that carried us usually says we have weight....
Hope that helps
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
iaatmgirl:

As regards baby's weight, it depends on baby's birth weight. If as high as 4kg, then baby may be said to be underweight. If as low as 2.8kkg/3kg, then the weight is still okay.

If she's sucking well and her weight continues to increase, don't be worried. Most Grandmas don't believe in exclusive breastfeeding so they believe you're starving baby.

Thanks mama. Her bw is 3kg and she sucks very well. my mum just really want me to introduce formula, dats y she kips saying m starving her wc is making her not add weight as expected. Meanwhile, i on d other side is hell-bent on doing ebf for 6months God's willing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.