Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396979 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
yseries:
Happy New year mamas

@enque , pls I sent you a PM. I want to join ur class

Replied ur pm
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year beautiful mum's here. I am excited we all made into 2019 in good health.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year to us all

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Liftedhands all this giveaways u are winning, show me the way nah

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dapotemi: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello All, pls at wat age can I put my daughter in a sch, she's a year and six month this January 2019 and wifey is already disturbing that she's suppose to start sch now,infact she's seriously searching for a good sch. I seriously have my doubt. Shes just babbling and I think it's a waste of money. My colleagues at work feel dsame way. I need your opinion pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
dapotemi:
Hello All, pls at wat age can I put my daughter in a sch, she's a year and six month this January 2019 and wifey is already disturbing that she's suppose to start sch now,infact she's seriously searching for a good sch. I seriously have my doubt. Shes just babbling and I think it's a waste of money. My colleagues at work feel dsame way. I need your opinion pls.

2years is fine...
My daughter started preschool in September last year n she was almost 2yrs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
enque:

2years is fine...
My daughter started preschool in September last year n she was almost 2yrs
Abeg preschool na activity class?
My son will be starting school this January and he will be one year and ten months this month.
D first school said he will be in activity two because he is almost two.
D second school said he will be in daycare which I don't like, am trying to make them admit him in prenursery because d school is close to my house and I go dey omugwu soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
hunniesuzie:
What you want is a convertible seat that works from birth till 2 years (some even more), just make sure whichever brand you're buying starts from birth, it's usually clearly indicated. So you fix the seat rear facing till the child attains the weight to face front, then change the direction of the seat. I don't know anything about tilting, the disadvantage I noticed is that those big ones are not portable (so you can't remove the seat to carry the baby maybe when you're grocery shopping or out at an event). However it makes more financial sense to just buy 1 seat from birth till whenever rather than buy a small one, then change when baby outgrows it.

Hope this helps. For car seats I prefer to stick with name brands since they are safety devices. I'm aware of Graco, Evenflo, Britax and Safety1st but I use(d) Graco

Thanks so much ma, really appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
sunbestie:

Abeg preschool na activity class?
My son will be starting school this January and he will be one year and ten months this month.
D first school said he will be in activity two because he is almost two.
D second school said he will be in daycare which I don't like, am trying to make them admit him in prenursery because d school is close to my house and I go dey omugwu soon.

These days eh, different schools have different names they call their classes.
I think the most important thing they consider b4 putting the child in any class is how well the child communicates and age.

I think u shld ask questions about what he'll be learning in each class, that way it'll help u know if u r on d ryt track

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
goodfortun:

Love your explicit explanations. My car seat was a gift but we didn't start using till baby was 3months+ cos there's no where we were going to. He's 16months and we are still using it. However the capacity is weight rather than age. It's not a popular name brand and its permanently rear facing. Just go online and see the different options so when U go shopping u can make the best choice.

Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
enque:

These days eh, different schools have different names they call their classes.
I think the most important thing they consider b4 putting the child in any class is how well the child communicates and age.

I think u shld ask questions about what he'll be learning in each class, that way it'll help u know if u r on d ryt track
Alright thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2019
comtem2011:
They are doing fine ma. Compliments of the season
Hello Ma
Pls whats the dosage for the guava or scent leaf squeez for my 8month old and myself. I consummed so much sugar this period. Totally forgot it affects them. Now she stools after every feed. embarassed

Help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 3:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Morning house , my baby fell from his bassinets yesterday evening when I placed him on our center table. So clueless of what to do.pl advice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 3:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
Morning house , my baby fell from his bassinets yesterday evening when I placed him on our center table. So clueless of what to do.pl advice
he is three months plus
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2019
hello wonderful mothers and fathers I greet you all. Wifey had CS five days ago and since then she been having serious headache which the hospital said it's normal. pls has anyone experience such after CS?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oxypress: 5:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
Chei! So sorry o mama. Hope he did not crash on his head. Crashing on the head can cause brain injury without external wound. Few babies who crashed with their head end up with seizure disorders long after the accident. It is easy to forget the cause after several years of the incident. And this is very difficult to treat by conventional methods.
If one does not want to take a chance of 'waite and see' then it is better to throw a few coins in the dustbin than spending endlessly for a frustrating condition that does not go away.
Preemptive hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is the only solution.
Preemptive hbot will also work for babies who have also suffered from perinatal birth asfixia, prematurity, low birth weight, jaundiced babies, hypoxic anoxic encephalopathy, cerebral palsy and brain damage.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
oxypress:

Chei! So sorry o mama. Hope he did not crash on his head. Crashing on the head can cause brain injury without external wound. Few babies who crashed with their head end up with seizure disorders long after the accident. It is easy to forget the cause after several years of the incident. And this is very difficult to treat by conventional methods.
If one does not want to take a chance of 'waite and see' then it is better to throw a few coins in the dustbin than spending endlessly for a frustrating condition that does not go away.
Preemptive hbot will also work for babies who have also suffered from perinatal birth asfixia, prematurity, low birth weight, jaundiced babies, hypoxic anoxic encephalopathy, cerebral palsy and brain damage.
Whatda shocked shocked shocked
Your reply can give somebody HBP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Huh! shocked shocked
Aunty do easy biko. This is some scary thing

oxypress:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Watch your baby closely. If you notice any change(s) head to A&E such as increased temperature, swelling , excessive crying, change in mood, withdrawing any change whatsoever. You can go to the hospital and request a scan. But most times they are just fine.

Mumaraoluwa:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year mamas,
Pls is there immunization for six months because it was not written in my baby's card.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2019
If it's as a result of the anaesthetic injection she can take coke or coffee the caffeine helps with the headache. Caffeinated coffee preferably

obinnanelson4:
hello wonderful mothers and fathers I greet you all. Wifey had CS five days ago and since then she been having serious headache which the hospital said it's normal. pls has anyone experience such after CS?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mecylinda1: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you very much MA I really appreciate ur response uote author=lessonslearned post=73116237]

Might be hard watching your baby struggle....

Most times it's a viral infection which will go on it's own....

Pls don't do Google diagnosis.....
Most of the time might just scare u and worse might be totally wrong as there are several causes of a particular symptom........

Do steam inhalation for him and continue with it....
Continue with the vitamin C and after a while it will resolve on it's own......

If he goes to creche it's something that might always happen as once one child has it he might catch it too...
Another thing is if u are coughing or someone in your house is couging too it might come back again...[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2019
dapotemi:
It all depends on wife schedule. She can start now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
oxypress:

Ehn shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
[Am not sure, there was cap on his head thoughquote author=oxypress post=74398724]
Preemptive hbot will also work for babies who have also suffered from perinatal birth asfixia, prematurity, low birth weight, jaundiced babies, hypoxic anoxic encephalopathy, cerebral palsy and brain damage.[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Ilyfavoured:
Watch your baby closely. If you notice any change(s) head to A&E such as increased temperature, swelling , excessive crying, change in mood, withdrawing any change whatsoever. You can go to the hospital and request a scan. But most times they are just fine.

nothing of such, thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
FloraEC:

Whatda shocked shocked shocked
Your reply can give somebody HBP

As in ehn!!! Mama your baby is fine, these things happen. Mine fell from the bed sef. Just watch him and check for bumps or rise in temperature.

Cc Mumaraoluwa

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Obidemiyasimi:
Happy New Year mamas,
Pls is there immunization for six months because it was not written in my baby's card.

Yes, vitamin A

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
rvpbae:

As in ehn!!! Mama your baby is fine, these things happen. Mine fell from the bed sef. Just watch him and check for bumps or rise in temperature.

Cc Mumaraoluwa
Thank you oooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Haha, thank you, I'm learning from my mentor JGracious. My baby was big from birth so the 13kg limit was hit at 11 months, I had to now buy a convertible one which I'll be keeping for my next baby

Learner cheesy Come and pay me in dollars.
I yam a quiet geh o, no shout my name again o

Praying you a prosperous 2019.
Another baiday is already loading for our Prince abi its too early tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chanbaby

How are you and your baby today? God be with you all.

Giddyperson,
Come and sing a new song of joy into our ears. May the spirit of God overshadow you and make it easy for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Boliboli760

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.