Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410390 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sysengr(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Roseey0:

How much is involved
This is her number : 08105988503.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
FloraEC:
Thanks hunniesuzie, tried the egg custard this evening and he loves it. Finished everything but I didn't taste it

Was sceptical about trying it cos my son isn't a big eater but seeing this review now, I'll serve it as lunch. Did the custard totally solidify or just like custard?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
sunbestie:
Thanks to all all dat gave advises and prayed for us...pls I can't mention names my head is filled up smiley
My DS was still stooling and vomiting yesterday dat my bedroom was turned into a big mess and I had to rush him back to d hospital again. He was admitted immediately...some test was done but d results are not yet out. He could not take anything not even water through out yesterday ( as hbp no do me yesterday e no go do me again I swear) it was so serious oo he was on drips and injections till this morning. His temperature was just running up and down. I could not eat nor sleep at night but I thank God this morning there was improvement...we did a little walking and playing inside our room He demand for tea after drinking he saw me eating rice and joined me and d next minute he started having stomach upset and vomited a little. Children's doc came and saw him and said he will be fine dat he will be observe/monitor till tomorrow. Stooling has stop remembering d high fever...i knw my Redeemer and Healer liveth He must surely finish d work He started in him.
Divine healing upon my son oh Lord embarassed embarassed

Oh cappo, be strong . He will be perfectly well soon and the way he will resume his active nature will make you confused who was even ill some days ago, whether you or him. Quick recovery son for you are healed already. Amen

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
rvpbae:

Was sceptical about trying it cos my son isn't a big eater but seeing this review now, I'll serve it as lunch. Did the custard totally solidify or just like custard?
Is like custard

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jessie21:
Please help!!...,As i woke up to carry my baby,i noticed his temperature was high,so i gave him bonababe,paracetamol,maxiquine and vit c.After some mins,he cried for breastmilk so i breastfed him.Immediately after sucking,he threw up everything....This happened twice...So i tried petting him then he finally fell asleep....Has anybody experienced this,ehat could be d cause?

Bonababe contains paracetamol, and I think that maxiquine is three in one( contains paracetamol as well) please don't self medicate even when the symptoms seems alike.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afternoon mothers please come to my rescue my baby has been having some spots on his back. first everybody said eela we used the agbo to bath for him after a week it didn't work then I started using baby tribotan it will clear it and before I know it will return again that part of his body has some spots and its getting dry all the time what can I do here is a picture

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
claseek:
thank you very much
If you have your court marriage certificate, you might not need the affidavit...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Correct boy. Unlike the villager I have at home grin

FloraEC:
Thanks hunniesuzie, tried the egg custard this evening and he loves it. Finished everything but I didn't taste it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Up for sale
1::Combi 2 in 1 jeep walker

2::Activity walker

3::6 in 1 graco blossom highchair

Chat me on WhatsApp 07034853820
For serious buyers pls
Visit our IG handle @uniquemums for all your baby products

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
pateffy:
Afternoon mothers please come to my rescue my baby has been having some spots on his back. first everybody said eela we used the agbo to bath for him after a week it didn't work then I started using baby tribotan it will clear it and before I know it will return again that part of his body has some spots and its getting dry all the time what can I do here is a picture

Have you tried oilatum, quite good for dry skin and baby friendly too, it has the one you add to bath water and cream to apply to body. If you have, then visit a dermatologist

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Correct boy. Unlike the villager I have at home grin

I just started puree for him and he loves it. His sister opp, loves food like kiss kiss kiss
What I prayed for, his sister still rejects food till now.
I believe they'll adjust and accept food
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TYOJO: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
claseek:
Please who can help with the procedure for change of name. And how much is it?
Also after doing that, how long does it usually take for the bank to change one's name too

You mean change of name in the newspaper? If yes, that's what my husband does, let me know if you want interested.

Note: you will need to do an official publication (to state you have officially changed your name) in any national dailies. that is a major document you need to do change of name in any bank.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TYOJO: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
claseek:
Please who can help with the procedure for change of name. And how much is it?
Also after doing that, how long does it usually take for the bank to change one's name too

You mean change of name in the newspaper? If yes, that's what my husband does, let me know if you want interested.

Note: you will need to do an official publication (to state you have officially changed your name) in any national dailies. that is a major document you need to do change of name in any bank.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Unknown to my dh, he bought peak 456 instead of peak 123. Can my baby take it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
angeltolly:
Sunbestie and Jessie21 it is well with your children. May the Lords hand rest upon them.

At this point it should be boldly written in the mind of mummies that all these teething meds for babies is just (a scam) Paracetamol. Most of them don't do anything than bring down temperature. Please teeth will surely sprout and paracetamol will do the trick. But if you want to go the teething medicine way, don't include another paracetamol biko. Say NO to drug abuse.

I .

Pls this needs to be emphasized

I remember receiving the advice of pican n bonababe when my lo was born. To give from 2 /3 months. I just always wondered why we wud be treating sthng that does not exist.

Thank God I didn't. my boy is 8 months n yet to grow any tooth. Means he'd have been taking it for 5months.

It's just like the mulrivite thing or vit c. I don't think giving baby daily is necessary. If having cold or recovering from illness, yes or if recommended by Dr but not giving because you feel like. Pls these babies are too precious for this.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blessedruby: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Please who can recommend a good hospital in lagos under NHIS for fibroid surgery
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
sunbestie:
Thanks to all all dat gave advises and prayed for us...pls I can't mention names my head is filled up smiley
My DS was still stooling and vomiting yesterday dat my bedroom was turned into a big mess and I had to rush him back to d hospital again. He was admitted immediately...some test was done but d results are not yet out. He could not take anything not even water through out yesterday ( as hbp no do me yesterday e no go do me again I swear) it was so serious oo he was on drips and injections till this morning. His temperature was just running up and down. I could not eat nor sleep at night but I thank God this morning there was improvement...we did a little walking and playing inside our room He demand for tea after drinking he saw me eating rice and joined me and d next minute he started having stomach upset and vomited a little. Children's doc came and saw him and said he will be fine dat he will be observe/monitor till tomorrow. Stooling has stop remembering d high fever...i knw my Redeemer and Healer liveth He must surely finish d work He started in him.
Divine healing upon my son oh Lord embarassed embarassed
He'd be fine, sounds like he's getting better already
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Me I personally don't see why not, so far your child is over one. However pick a pack of both and check/compare what's in them. All this 123, 456, 789 is what Peak is using to finish our money and pay their staff salaries
Sunbestie how is your son now?

GreaterGraceGG:
Unknown to my dh, he bought peak 456 instead of peak 123. Can my baby take it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Me I personally don't see why not, so far your child is over one. However pick a pack of both and check/compare what's in them. All this 123, 456, 789 is what Peak is using to finish our money and pay their staff salaries

789 dey?
I've stopped buying 123 jor, full cream peak is creamier jare

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
iaatmgirl:

Pls this needs to be emphasized

I remember receiving the advice of pican n bonababe when my lo was born. To give from 2 /3 months. I just always wondered why we wud be treating sthng that does not exist.

Thank God I didn't. my boy is 8 months n yet to grow any tooth. Means he'd have been taking it for 5months.

It's just like the mulrivite thing or vit c. I don't think giving baby daily is necessary. If having cold or recovering from illness, yes or if recommended by Dr but not giving because you feel like. Pls these babies are too precious for this.

I never used any teething medication whatsoever.
Ppl will always advice new mums on what n what not to buy, it's now up t u to make ur research and know who to listen to.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
FloraEC:

I just started puree for him and he loves it. His sister opp, loves food like kiss kiss kiss
What I prayed for, his sister still rejects food till now.
I believe they'll adjust and accept food

See eh,
D other day I was using ur case to console myself that I have hope of my next child being a foodie.
Zara's picky picky na-agwu mmadu ike.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
hunniesuzie:

Ok. Thanks ma. Same thing hubby said.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
blessedruby:
Please who can recommend a good hospital in lagos under NHIS for fibroid surgery
The hospital I know is not in Lagos but Abeokuta. Sacred heart hospital, lantoro, Abeokuta. You can use NHIS. People go from Lagos to this hospital

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by reniduke(f): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mummies, please forgive this runaway mom and help her. I need pre-nursery school recommendations for my 20month old in yaba or environs. I need a school that 1. has airconditioned classrooms cos lo skin breaks out easily in the heat (i tell her she is an oyinbo gal), 2. they teach them something and read to them. I read to her at home so dont want school to be all about TV, and 3. they should close by 6pm and not turn off their ACs or suffer my pikin during after school hours. ( i almost put her in a school like this. They have a wonderful system from morning till 2 or so after which they just thrown all of them in one musty class for after school. She caught a chest infection cos she was sleeping on their after school rug with the older kids.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
enque:

See eh,
D other day I was using ur case to console myself that I have hope of my next child being a foodie.
Zara's picky picky na-agwu mmadu ike.
I just wish they'll stop, seriously is stressful.
Mine drives me nuts.
Is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hey mamas

Can we have MHC by 5pm?

Oya, scatter house for anything you might want to give away kiss kiss kiss kiss
If you want to do it anonymously, send me a message on 0.8.0.5.8.4.4.5.8.6.4

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please place your adverts while we wait.

I'll go first.
I sell quality baby wears at good price.

I'm also introducing a new service InsideNana'sBag next month. Our bag will contain essential needs for a new mom and her newborn.
We do payment in installment.
We deliver anywhere in the country.
We also source for specific items for you.

Give us a call on 080.24.74.01.59

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
I see you all circling around and waiting for the goodies to be dropped....
Me, I'm not dropping anything till this place is interactive o tongue tongue tongue tongue
And plenty goodies to be won including cash gifts. cry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good evening mamas
I sell very nice thrift kiddies clothes at very affordable prices.
We deliver nationwide too.
Kindly follow us on instagram @zeekiddiesshop
Call or whatsapp 09037682956
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ammy5565:
Good evening mamas
I sell very nice thrift kiddies clothes at very affordable prices.
We deliver nationwide too.
Kindly follow us on instagram @zeekiddiesshop
Call or whatsapp 09037682956
Thank you.

I can testify that her prices are very cheap and she's very legit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
zaynie:

I can testify that her prices are very cheap and she's very legit.
Thanks maami.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummykyrti(f): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.