Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391889 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aitee1:

I was in your shoes two weeks ago but it came during the weekend and that was like 10days difference so calm yourself and stop wasting money on test it would come
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=76114322]Please asides mama Adele, any other single mom here? If yes please help me mention their username(s) here or any other thread.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gr8fulHeart:

Realtalk19. Foreveryoung something something. D lady that gave birth in january or so. Zaynie should sabi d name
hello dear, how have u been. just saw ur mention.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks Mamas . Noted. You can edit your posts if you wish now. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
hunniesuzie:
grin grin grin grin

Iya mi, you dey laugh ni
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ifyalways

Forever15.15
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Giddyperson:

Guess everyone is in the same shoes as you that's why you got no responses. I think they have to get a bit older first, maybe 3, b4 they start really caring about toys. For now they're just more attracted to forbidden things and nothing you buy for them can change that. I don't know about Enugu hospitals

So true... My dd destroy the toys. She will just be hitting it on the wall or ground. No toy stays in its form few days after bringing it home. I got annoyed and packed everything up. Left only ball. Till she's two plus

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
hunniesuzie:
The working one usually puts on one orange light, that's the one Bobo uses to check if it's working before flinging

You are so correct.. My baby is always pressing that button
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Tanks u ma.
unex50:

Sorry mama...if you have someone staying with you, they can watch after her while to sneak into a room and rest...so you dnt break down..

Secondly, check your baby very well to make sure she wasnt injured in any part of her body..This happened to my mum, when she birth my bro he was always crying..she was so frustrated. ..Then One day while changing him she found a tiny cut around his Penis...Apparently the nurses gave him a cut while circumcising..and didnt inform my mum...
She took him back to the hospital and got it well treated..since then no more cries..

But it could also be colic. ..stay strong it will pass...you doing great.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Cappo tanks u
Besea:

Many things can make babies cry. It's their language of communication.

*Take time to listen when baby cries, you can actually distinguish hunger cry, pain/uncomfortable feeling cry, sleep cry etc.

*Dress baby for the weather as feeling too hot or cold can make baby cry.

*You are doing great mama, don't beat yourself up.

*Ensure baby is well fed.

*Sometimes lay baby down and allow her be by herself, don't pick her up at every cry.

*This phase will pass soon. Meanwhile, try to get help or sneak some sleep in when baby is sleeping too so you don't break down.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Tanks mama,cant wait for 3months to reach ooo,dis colic of a tin no be here.
pateffy:

It might be colic, my son also had it I used everything from infacol to gripe water and orisirisi it didn't go when she starts crying just put her on your leg and pat her back look for soothing ways to pacify her it will go at exactly 3 months. Just endure sorry mama receive strength
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Tank u maami,ave seen the video and it has been helpful.
zaynie:

There's a video I watched on YouTube back in 2015 on how to make a baby quieten down with a carrying position, you hold them in a way that assumes their fetal position in the belly and immediately they are settled and it really worked for me.
I'll try to search it out.

Also white noise and classical music settles them down. Download it and play it for her.
For me, the Quran works for my kids, I play the Arabic recitations for them and they respond to it.

Like Besea said, try to distinguish her cries and also try to nip it in the bud before it becomes full blown. A hunger cry that starts with a whimper can explode to a legit theatrical wail if you don't attend to her on time, some temperamental babies will be so upset they won't accept the food again.

It could be colic too, there are so many ways to treat colic without using drugs. Google will give you limitless options.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Tank u ma
Ayauche:

My dear sister don't be frustrated, my son cried like that till he was 4months and his voice is so loud, that I was so frustrated but as soon as he clocked 4 he became so playful. Just as other mamas said I also think it's colic. She will soon out grow it. Just try to be calm. It is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jflobaby: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
I need to rant biko.
Why will my period come back just 6 weeks after having my LO. Like seriously what is this period looking for up and down sef. I have hardly gotten a break from post pregnancy bleeding and now this. So if I had met with my husband some 2weeks back, there is the possibility of me being pregnant now shocked shocked shocked
God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Eyah! it's a good thing, now you know you can't be playing rough play anyhow.
That's how I heard a matron telling a student doctor that, tell that your patient that we would not abort the pregnancy. How can she goan get pregnant just few weeks after delivery. Just goan tell her, I don't have time for this.

But it's not gonna be easy for that woman sha! Pregnancy coupled with newborn baby.

PS: Get one of those family planning method done.
jflobaby:
I need to rant biko.
Why will my period come back just 6 weeks after having my LO. Like seriously what is this period looking for up and down sef. I have hardly gotten a break from post pregnancy bleeding and now this. So if I had met with my husband some 2weeks back, there is the possibility of me being pregnant now shocked shocked shocked
God forbid bad thing!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
ijesuloba:
Tank u maami,ave seen the video and it has been helpful.

Happy to hear cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Besea(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ifyalways:
Please asides mama Adele, any other single mom here? If yes please help me mention their username(s) here or any other thread.

Sapphire.prince.X
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019
unex50:
Hello mums....pls help.. I melted Shea butter (i read it here) and applied on my DD and also on her head cuz of the dandruff Iike stuff on her head..
I did it for 2days nd to my surprise I started seeing rashes on my baby's body.. her both legs looks so dried like something that got burnt..I want to know if it was as a result of d melted shea butter. ..Or its normal skin rash?.. 've gone back to using normal Shea butter, The rashes are clearing but the legs are just stubborn.
try cacatin cream or baby tribotan.

@d bolded describe the rashes that always appear on my son's and daughter's back. My solution is to always apply Ori (jimpo or opeoluwa) and agnesia powder. With time it will dry up and peel out. That's stuff is stubborn because as it's peeling, another one will spring up after like a week. And will eventually fade out finally.

So don't fret.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hello mamas... For your quality and nice lingeries/body shapers �whatsapp or call 08095539847 ♐ IG @tessy_muna. We also give wholesales prices for individuals who want to get in the business�. You can also follow my thread on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/5044590/look-sexy-confident-here

PS:
Sorry for derailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can anyone please give tips of how to plan a 1yr old birthday on a budget?

Meaningful Party pack ideas etc

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good afternoon sabi mamas. Please I need a good and pocket-friendly formula for my two months old. We're starting work on Friday. We're on EBF but am worried she'll be starved since I won't be going to feed her every 45mns. Please help.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
helen4:
Good afternoon sabi mamas. Please I need a good and pocket-friendly formula for my two months old. We're starting work on Friday. We're on EBF but am worried she'll be starved since I won't be going to feed her every 45mns. Please help.
Lactogen
My boy
Etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Giddyperson potty trained elephant kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mzleemah:
you want to buy? I sell at discount prices

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Giddyperson:
you want to buy? I sell at discount prices
i would have love to but my account balance is not cooperating at the moment. cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
angeltolly:

Lolzz I was a silent follower of that thread last year and I saw how 'gentle' mamas here turned to 'warlords' on that thread lipsrsealed

Abeg wetin be the name of the thread tongue kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2019
You dey mind her.
Mzleemah:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2019
zaynie:
Ifyalways

Forever15.15
Can't find her , Zaynie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Did you remove the dot?

ifyalways:

Can't find her , Zaynie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
ifyalways:

Can't find her , Zayie
foreveryoung151.5 but I don't think she's a single mom tho(remove the dot)
Ma.hoti(a single mom too)(remove the dot)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2019
FloraEC:

fo151.5 but I don't think she's a single mom tho(remove the dot)
Mti(a single mom too)(remove the dot)
I will go for the second name since its just SM I need.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.