Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402177 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
ifyalways:

Can't find her , Zaynie

It's actually foreveryoung15. 15

Remove the dot please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2019
zaynie:

It's actually forev5. 15

Remove the dot please

Thank you. Just did, found her but she is married.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by F8b12(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning Mummy's, please am a FTM I recently discovered rashes on my baby's Diapers area, some one asked me to use Cacatin cream which I did... Now the cream cleared the rash and burnt his skin to red, my baby keeps crying when ever I go close to the area... Please help me am currently using Ori and coconut oil before wearing diaper but it seems not working.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
F8b12:
Good morning Mummy's, please am a FTM I recently discovered rashes on my baby's Diapers area, some one asked me to use Cacatin cream which I did... Now the cream cleared the rash and burnt his skin to red, my baby keeps crying when ever I go close to the area... Please help me am currently using Ori and coconut oil before wearing diaper but it seems not working.

Honestly I don't support cacatin for babies, too harsh for their skin. U can get zinc and castor oil cream, add little to d Ori and Keep using it, it will clear off.

Ordinary Vaseline work fine for my baby and I just stick to it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Next online yoghurt training starts in few days, if u r interested, kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bennyandrews(f): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
ifyalways:

Thank you. Just did, found her but she is married.
I am single
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good day mamas Thanks for answering when I call since Tuesday night my baby started vomiting and suddenly he will run temperature through out the night then in the morning it will reduce yesterday night it happened again and this vomiting came with serious catarrh thought of going to the hospital in the morning but the temperature came back to normal again just only the catarrh please sabi mamas what can he use he will be 6month tomorrow ejo e saanu
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Halcyon123:
You dey mind her.
she is jack of all trades now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
#Rant....
It's not easy.....being Alone with my toddler...I'm suppose to introduce her squarely to formula cuz I'm starting work in 2weeks time...but I'm just on and off...Breastfeeding just comes handy nd easy..I'm always tired cuz the process no be here....what even discouraged me is that after going the food...na war for her to eat... sonetimes she no go chop sef nd cry..I dnt 've that patience and strength sometimes...i seriously need help.who send me to be last born I dnt even ve any youNiger one that will come handy at the moment..aaarghhhhh

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mama's please what else do you do to keep your babies busy when you get home? My baby is too attached she can't stay alone always want to be with me everywhere...I normally carry her on one hand to do whatever I want to do even in the kitchen. Please what can I do? She is 8months+

I don't want to back her she is too big...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good afternoon mama's, please can a bf mom take ACV or can she detox?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hammyjoe(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good afternoon sabi mamas. I am new here and I need help. My baby is two months plus, she has pooed for the past one week now although for two days now she has gassing very foul air. But today she hasn't been comfortable and has been pushing like though she wants to toilet but nothing is coming out rather, she keeps gassing.
Please what do I do? I am currently on exclusive breastfeeding.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MysTeerioz(f): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
hammyjoe:
Good afternoon sabi mamas. I am new here and I need help. My baby is two months plus, she has pooed for the past one week now although for two days now she has gassing very foul air. But today she hasn't been comfortable and has been pushing like though she wants to toilet but nothing is coming out rather, she keeps gassing.

Chai, your girl really wants to poo but needs your help.
For me, I always place my boy to sit either on his car seat or on my lap and wait.
I noticed after some tries and sitting like that for about 10 to 15mins, he eventually poops and it's always in large quantity
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MysTeerioz(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello Mommas, FTM here and my boy is 6months plus... still on EBF cuz I'm kinda scared of introducing solids (constipation, infection and me just being paranoid sha) but he can jump for joy when he sees me carrying food ehn.
I would start pap soon but I've no idea how to make it.
Should it be very watery or have a little thick consistency?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
MysTeerioz:
Hello Mommas, FTM here and my boy is 6months plus... since on EBF cuz I'm kinda scared of introducing solids but he can jump for joy when he sees me carrying food ehn.
I would start pap soon but I've no idea how to make it.
Should it be very watery or have a little thick consistency
For the pap, make it a lil watery the first day cos you're still introducing it(same with cereals), then lil thick when he's already used to it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
hammyjoe:
Since you're on EBF, you're what your baby eats. So check your diet, take enough water and veggies too. Drop � warm water � around his butt-hole during bathe time, massage his tummy too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
pateffy:
Good day mamas Thanks for answering when I call since Tuesday night my baby started vomiting and suddenly he will run temperature through out the night then in the morning it will reduce yesterday night it happened again and this vomiting came with serious catarrh thought of going to the hospital in the morning but the temperature came back to normal again just only the catarrh please sabi mamas what can he use he will be 6month tomorrow ejo e saanu
Please go to the hospital, I fear night fever pass anything in children
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
@FloraEC OK ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
FloraEC:
Good afternoon mama's, please can a bf mom take ACV or can she detox?

Detox? Depends on what you are combining, if it is regular vegetables and fruits and whatnot, then yes. Not all those baking soda combo. ACV i believe can be taken too, as usual moderation is key and remember to use a straw.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Mama's please what else do you do to keep your babies busy when you get home? My baby is too attached she can't stay alone always want to be with me everywhere...I normally carry her on one hand to do whatever I want to do even in the kitchen. Please what can I do? She is 8months+

I don't want to back her she is too big...

Do you have a walker? You can use it, she can move around and see you.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
hammyjoe:

Bicycle kicks, tummy massage. At a point, i coated cotton bud with enough Vaseline and insert in his butthole gently, did that like two or three times. Or u give very little qty of warm water first thing in the morning.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
rvpbae:

Do you have a walker? You can use it, she can move around and see you.
That one is even the worse she doesn't stay.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
StrongWoman333:
That one is even the worse she doesn't stay.

You can still encourage her to use it more, don't put her in the walker only wen you're busy
My son didn't like it too.
And also try to find out what she really likes. I used to make ds watch cartoon, but he didn't like it and will still disturb me.
Later found out he likes music a lot, so with music we are good.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Awesomemama:

You can still encourage her to use it more, don't put her in the walker only wen you're busy
My son didn't like it too.
And also try to find out what she really likes. I used to make ds watch cartoon, but he didn't like it and will still disturb me.
Later found out he likes music a lot, so with music we are good.
OK I will try. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
phunmie306:

Abeg wetin be the name of the thread tongue kiss

Haa! I don forget o, cos I unfollowed the thread after the show. There will definitely be another tread for this year's own.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
rvpbae:

Detox? Depends on what you are combining, if it is regular vegetables and fruits and whatnot, then yes. Not all those baking soda combo. ACV i believe can be taken too, as usual moderation is key and remember to use a straw.
No problem. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bennyandrews:

I am single
And undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by janedearie: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 2:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Oh no
Beyedew
Am so sorry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Good morning all.
Please I need help, my son is 5months and 3weeks old. He has been purging for 5days now and has lost a lot of weight. I have taken him to the hospital and I was asked to continue giving him ORS, zinc 10mg, floralanon, and vitamin A. But uptill now my boy is still purging. I changed his cereal from cerealic to Gerbar rice, yet no improvement. Please I need help cause it is really weighing me down. cry cry cry what can I do to stop the purging.?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tabithaola(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2019
ebyjoyken:
Good morning all.
Please I need help, my son is 5months and 3weeks old. He has been purging for 5days now and has lost a lot of weight. I have taken him to the hospital and I was asked to continue giving him ORS, zinc 10mg, floralanon, and vitamin A. But uptill now my boy is still purging. I changed his cereal from cerealic to Gerbar rice, yet no improvement. Please I need help cause it is really weighing me down. cry cry cry what can I do to stop the purging.?

Sorry love for what he's going through. It doesn't have anything to do with his formula, its an outbreak and its called rota virus. It will run its course and leave ehn. My baby stooled for almost three weeks and I can tell you that its truly disturbing,but he'll be fine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2019
ebyjoyken:
Good morning all.

I heard about raw pap, used it once and it worked. Just dissolve a little say a teaspoon and give baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.