Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4395030 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
FloraEC:

Fenugreek didn't make my baby to poo neither did it affect his breath.
You can buy flaxseed or sesame seeds or even lactation cookies/granula from @livialactationtreats or @themilkbooster
Flaxseed and fenugreek really worked for me, used it till my boy turned 6m before I gave out the remaining ones.

Thanks mama. I tot as much. I'll prefer Flax seed, lemme check outs handle u posted.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Giddyperson:
Mamas that shop for baby clothes, please check out Zaynie @inside_nanas_heart on Instagram. I've been buying from her since after GB was born and she sells quality clothes at the most affordable prices. Sometimes she offers to help you search the market if she doesn't have what you're looking for, and she still sells these at very affordable prices. I'm ijebu so whatever I call affordable, is affordable cheesy

Didn't near the market for baby things for my son, still haven't, but I've been buying stuff. She recently helped me hunt down flat black shoes for GB that I know i'd have spent more money on if I went myself. And you can buy in bits and she would keep them for you until you buy everything you need then she would courier everything together so you don't spend a lot on delivery.

Two things to fear when shopping online are scam, and the excess money that some sellers add to the price of everything, she doesn't do both. And no she's not paying me to do a review, but she did do a promo on her birthday were I bought two really nice shoes for the price of one cheesy, so leaving a review is easy. tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Rbae:

Thanks mama. I tot as much. I'll prefer Flax seed, lemme check outs handle u posted.
You can take oats with liquid milk first thing in the morning
Hot Pap
Hollandia yogurt
Yoghurt, you buy from talltosyne
Onugbu soup
Nsala or pepper soup
Lots of water especially warm water
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:01am On Apr 09, 2019
ifyalways:
Iya Adele how is you and Adele?

Akpa akpu just so you know, stanbic and krispy creme are doing one kain promo. Bought about a dozen and half donuts, two five alive pet bottles for less than 6K. Abi u don repent for donut biz? cheesy hows GIddyPrince and baby?
This Glam ma really wants me to remain akpa akpu forever. Why would I spend a whole 6k on doughnut kwanu? Me that I'm still trying to forsake pregnancy weight. Giddyprince is the baby cheesy Giddybaby is the toddler, they are both fine, thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ijebusomaada: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2019
TTC but tubal blockage?

Have you tried many solutions with no headway?
Are you looking for an relatively affordable yet highly effective solution?

We've worked with a number of women over the past 7 years to overcome bilateral and unilateral tubal blockage successfully.
Our tubal blockage therapy is 100% guaranteed and highly effective.

Contact +2348054251629 or +2348068045223
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

If the doctor said you can't take drugs, how are you sure the herbs you want to take do not have similar or worse properties than the drugs. Don't complicate your matter further, if the d&c is your only option, then go and get it done

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
FloraEC:

You can take oats with liquid milk first thing in the morning
Hot Pap
Hollandia yogurt
Yoghurt, you buy from talltosyne
Onugbu soup
Nsala or pepper soup
Lots of water especially warm water

OK... Thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is your DH a Doctor?

Please trust your doctor's recommendation/diagnosis or get a second opinion if you are uncomfortable with the doctor

Rbae:
Hello mama's. Baby and i are down with malaria and Dr gave him ACT (2.5ml) with paracetamol and he gave me
CLARTEM. DH said clartem is not good for lactating mothers... Please, how true is this?

I bough fenugreek powder for lactation and was about taking it last week, dh said it will make baby poo and affect his breathe. How true is this?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
pls mamas help. I took DS for immunization today and I just noticed the laps where injection was given is swollen and his body temperature is a bit high. what do I do? can I give pcm? so confused. He is 6 weeks old.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please leave the site, it will come down. Do not massage or press

For his temperature give PCM drops. You can also mop his body with a cloth dipped in lukewarm water. If you have a thermometer at home you can check his temp periodically. It's immunization fever and will pass before 24 hours

Frozenelsa:
pls mamas help. I took DS for immunization today and I just noticed the laps where injection was given is swollen and his body temperature is a bit high. what do I do? can I give pcm? so confused. He is 6 weeks old.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Please leave the site, it will come down. Do not massage or press

For his temperature give PCM drops. You can also mop his body with a cloth dipped in lukewarm water. If you have a thermometer at home you can check his temp periodically. It's immunization fever and will pass before 24 hours

* deep breaths* thank you so so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Frozenelsa:
Yeah give PCM every six hours, and keep mopping with tepid water, don't let the temperature get too high, he'd be fine by tomorrow.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

Yeah give PCM every six hours, and keep mopping with tepid water, don't let the temperature get too high, he'd be fine by tomorrow.

Thank you so much ma. I feel relieved now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
@hunniesuzie and @Giddyperson, thanks a billion, my baby is fine and back to his normal self now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sabi mamas, my little girl is 9days old and hasn’t poo’ed in her diaper. The only time she did was when mentholatum was dipped in her anus and warm water was consistently poured in her anus. She was passing the fences as the act was going on. That has been the only time she pooed,what do I do pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please leave her bum alone. If you're doing ebf feed her properly. EBF babies may poo at 5-7 day intervals

Toopee:
Sabi mamas, my little girl is 9days old and hasn’t poo’ed in her diaper. The only time she did was when mentholatum was dipped in her anus and warm water was consistently poured in her anus. She was passing the fences as the act was going on. That has been the only time she pooed,what do I do pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank God!

Be ready for 10 weeks and 14 week immunizations as well

Frozenelsa:
@hunnie.suzie and @Gid.dyperson, thanks a billion, my baby is fine and back to his normal self now.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
comtem2011:
: Whitfield ointment. Also, buy Toto soap from Yoruba herbs sellers.
I really need to go for deliverance cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spoilt

FloraEC:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spoilt

The name of the soap is somehow
Toto soap
Maybe the pronunciation will be different.
I can imagine someone asking about it in the market from Iyaalagbo them
E kaassan ma. Please where can I buy Toto soap?
Toto soap ke, e get another name wey dem dy call am?
You know how they keep their face when confused. grin grin grin
E go heavy me for mouth to talk cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes, we do EBF. Thank you ma.

hunniesuzie:
Please leave her bum alone. If you're doing ebf feed her properly. EBF babies may poo at 5-7 day intervals

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please, I need opinions on brands of baby perfume that are safe for baby’s use. I didn’t buy while shopping because I thought it’s not necessary now, MIL is insisting on it for when we want to go out as her GD must smell nice smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
FloraEC:

spoilt shild.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
FloraEC:

The name of the soap is somehow
Toto soap
Maybe the pronunciation will be different.
I can imagine someone asking about it in the market from Iyaalagbo them
E kaassan ma. Please where can I buy Toto soap?
Toto soap ke, e get another name wey dem dy call am?
You know how they keep their face when confused. grin grin grin
E go heavy me for mouth to talk cheesy grin cheesy grin
you don't need to ask where they are selling cos she is selling it.

No wonder Giddyperson dey dream for you. You just confirmed wetin she see for her dream.

Go and register at the appropriate place and Allow us to see road here.

Another soap for Ringworm na TCP soap o. From Iyaalagbo too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Thank God!
Be ready for 10 weeks and 14 week immunizations as well
Very ready. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol. 2 ways to handle this:

1. MIL doesn't stay with you: "Ok, ma", then ignore
2. MIL stays with you: Get a nice bottle, pour water inside and spray baby when you're going out

All the best grin

Toopee:
Please, I need opinions on brands of baby perfume that are safe for baby’s use. I didn’t buy while shopping because I thought it’s not necessary now, MIL is insisting on it for when we want to go out as her GD must smell nice smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
comtem2011:
you don't need to ask where they are selling cos she is selling it.

No wonder Giddyperson dey dream for you. You just confirmed wetin she see for her dream.

Go and register at the appropriate place and Allow us to see road here.

Another soap for Ringworm na TCP soap o. From Iyaalagbo too.
She has malaria+typhoid+insomnia tongue tongue
They really need to rename that soap.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
FloraEC:

She has malaria+typhoid+insomnia tongue tongue
They really need to rename that soap.

Only me? Hiv nko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giddyperson:

Only me? Hiv nko
HIV ke
Nooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chai! Thank God my stitches are healing and I can laugh if not, hmmmm

hunniesuzie:

2. MIL stays with you: Get a nice bottle, pour water inside and spray baby when you're going out

All the best grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:

All the best grin

You are sharp grin cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
I missed this family very much.
Hope we are all good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.