Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398478 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Sunsh04:
Good morning mamas, pls my 4month old has been stooling greenish slimy poo (sorry) since yesterday. Just this morning he has pooed 4times. We are on exclusive breastfeeding and he poos immediately after eating. Pls help a ftm
The other day i ate one mango that hubby called dysentry mango and my EBF 3 month old started stooling, even pooed green slimy poo but it all lasted less than 24 hours. So I'd say watch yours for 24 hours and if it's not getting better, go to the hospital.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Messyodi:
Good morning fam,

My baby is 8weeks old and i stopped bleeding at 5weeks and some days, a week after that i bled again for 5 days( it came like my period, same pattern) now on the 8th week i have started seeing little blood again. Is something wrong? The bleeding will stop for like a week plus and resume again. I dont know what this could mean.
I think it's normal, maybe you still have a lot of residual blood.
Get a lot of Uda and cook peppersoup with it and drink it all, somehow it works.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunsh04(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Giddyperson:

The other day i ate one mango that hubby called dysentry mango and my EBF 3 month old started stooling, even pooed green slimy poo but it all lasted less than 24 hours. So I'd say watch yours for 24 hours and if it's not getting better, go to the hospital.
Okay mama, thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Hey Mamas.
So Akorede officially begun her 6m meal like last week and this week, we introduced Tom Brown to her.
A mama here makes it and Akorede thoroughly enjoyed her meal.
The whole family also enjoyed the other variants of it. Muna and Moyo asked for more although they didn't seem to like the fish and crayfish combo and I'm guessing it's because of their advanced taste buds but the baby loved it!
The price is very friendly and it has a shelf life of about 6m.
400g is 400N and it comes in 3 variants.
Tom Brown original with ground nut and soya beans.
Tom Brown Special with fish and crayfish
Tom Brown Plain (only grains)

You can order from me as I am her Lagos stockist.

PS : the whole family couldn't even finish one 400g pack so it's very cost friendly too.

Whatsapp 08024740159 to order for your little one.

Remember free delivery for Surulere orders
Pickup available for Lekki orders
Nationwide delivery

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good afternoon great mothers this is what I bought for my DD she will be 6months on Tuesday, I gave her yesterday and today so far she's accepting it I just want to know if any mama has given this before and if it was good.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Messyodi:
Good morning fam,

My baby is 8weeks old and i stopped bleeding at 5weeks and some days, a week after that i bled again for 5 days( it came like my period, same pattern) now on the 8th week i have started seeing little blood again. Is something wrong? The bleeding will stop for like a week plus and resume again. I dont know what this could mean.
I don't know Sha, but sometimes stress can cause it. Taking care of a newborn is not easy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rabluk(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Messyodi:
Good morning fam,

Mama, well done. I think it's normal tho. Had exactly same issue. Stopped at 5weeks n came back twice after that at 1week intervals. I went to d hospital sef n had a scan. Doc said its normal n just gv me antibiotics since it was CS incase of infections. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
rabluk:

Mama, well done. I think it's normal tho. Had exactly same issue. Stopped at 5weeks n came back twice after that at 1week intervals. I went to d hospital sef n had a scan. Doc said its normal n just gv me antibiotics since it was CS incase of infections. Hope this helps

Ahhh exactly the same thing and i was beginning to worry o. Maybe i should go to the hospital for checkup too just incase i will be given drugs cos i also had CS done.
Thank you this calmed me down.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
comtem2011:
I don't know Sha, but sometimes stress can cause it. Taking care of a newborn is not easy.

Ok thank you mam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Giddyperson:

I think it's normal, maybe you still have a lot of residual blood.
Get a lot of Uda and cook peppersoup with it and drink it all, somehow it works.

Okay i will do that.. thanks a lot mami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Hi great mums.. how are we all doing? been a while. weldone ma's.

Ibadan and it's environs mama's, where are you oh?..

ASDA Little Angels diapers for sale in Ibadan...
Very affordable.. very absorbent

PINE diapers and wipes also available in all sizes..

we sell quality baby hygiene products at very affordable rates..

my customers from here know I'll always work out delivery to the barest minimum cost...

wholesales and retails available.
#Am your nextdoor vendor#

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Keji3: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good day people, please how many times do you take meningococcal conjugate vaccine? For my first child i took it just once at 12 months but for my new baby i have it 3 times on his immunization card the first being at 10 weeks, then 18 weeks and 12 months. Is the 3 times now the latest please? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by funmiketoyole(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello house, does anyone have a baby that’s allergic to milk? I started nutribom along side with Friscoe gold with my baby. Once I add milk I his nutribom or pap, he spills, and throws all up but he doesn’t with Friscoe. I don’t know if I feel he’s allergic to it or he doesn’t just like any other food wxcept Friscoe.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by funmiketoyole(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
nutigal:
Please, what can I use for my baby? She is 3 months old and she has been coughing since yesterday.
Pls I need a response to this cos I have same experience. Thank u mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BeeBlossoms: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
How much is delivery to Gbagada momma?

zaynie:
Hey Mamas.
So Akorede officially begun her 6m meal like last week and this week, we introduced Tom Brown to her.
The whole family also enjoyed the other variants of it. Muna and Moyo asked for more although they didn't seem to like the fish and crayfish combo and I'm guessing it's because of their advanced taste buds but the baby loved it!

PS : the whole family couldn't even finish one 400g pack so it's very cost friendly too.

Nationwide delivery
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Dasugaboi: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good day Mothers in the house, am an ardent follower of this thread as a father and I must say I have learnt a lot from every contributions here since the arrival of my DD.
Please she is 14months old now and has been stooling ( 4times a day or at d end of every meal except when breastfed)for the past 2days with the presence of green mucus and a little blood(watery). She still eats and play well. No fever ,No vomitting.
Few changes made in her diet:
We changed her milk / formula at the beginning of last week from Lactogen 2 to Nan 3 as Lactogen was not available ( just thinking : could dis could be d cause) ?
Fed her AS Nutty meal 3 times dis week for the first time since she started eating solid.

Could d few changes be d cause? Or could it be something else?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Quickly make your order for affordable home made PAP / OGI / AKAMU / KOKO (100% natural).

1. yellow corn ( 1 kg - 600 naira)

2. Yellow corn flavoured with ginger ( 1 kg - 700 naira)

3. Mixed grain(combination of yellow corn, millet & guinea corn) 1kg - 600 naira

4. White corn (1 kg - 500 naira)

5. Guinea corn & millet. (1 kg - 600 naira)

6. Guinea corn & millet flavoured with ginger, cloves & uziza( little qty) 1 kg - 700 naira

7. Mixed grain flavoured with ginger, cloves & garlic. ( 1 kg - 700 naira)

8. *Mixed* *grain* *flavoured* *with*garlic, ginger , *cloves*& *dates ( 1 kg - 800 naira)

9. Mixed grain flavoured with ginger & cloves.( 1 kg - (700 naira)

We can make to your specifications.

Call / whatsapp 08057125055

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dasugaboi:
Good day Mothers in the house, am an ardent follower of this thread as a father and I must say I have learnt a lot from every contributions here since the arrival of my DD.
Please she is 14months old now and has been stooling ( 4times a day or at d end of every meal except when breastfed)for the past 2days with the presence of green mucus and a little blood(watery). She still eats and play well. No fever ,No vomitting.
We changed her milk / formula at the beginning of last week from Lactogen 2 to Nan 3 as Lactogen was not available ( just thinking : could dis could be d cause) ?
Fed her AS Nutty meal 3 times dis week for the first time since she started eating solid.

Green stool with blood shocked shocked
Daddy go to hospital please asap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dasugaboi:

Please go to hospital

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
funmiketoyole:

Pls I need a response to this cos I have same experience. Thank u mamas
Please go to hospital.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dasugaboi:

Pls rush to the hospital.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Owasgirl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
zaynie:
Hey Mamas.

Nationwide delivery

How much is delivery to Benin?
Is it prepared like pap?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hey mums,please has anyone used baby hair products from Wura's hair secret on Instagram? Her products are quite pricey I want to be sure it is very effective. My baby girl is 6weeks old and her hair isn't the way I planned in my head for it to be...lol. Please if anyone knows any other product that will prevent hair shedding and also help her grow I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Cc: Zaynie,Giddyperson and other sabi mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Owasgirl:

How much is delivery to Benin?
Is it prepared like pap?

It's in powder form.
Yes, you cook like pap.

Delivery to Benin is 1500N
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Jaygrl:
Hey mums,please has anyone used baby hair products from Wura's hair secret on Instagram? Her products are quite pricey I want to be sure it is very effective. My baby girl is 6weeks old and her hair isn't the way I planned in my head for it to be...lol. Please if anyone knows any other product that will prevent hair shedding and also help her grow I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Cc: Za. ynie,Giddyp. erson and other sabi mamas.

I haven't used her product.
But your baby is 6w old or 6m?
If 6w, I'll advise you chill. Those products you'll be using for her will enter her system through her skin, I don't think you want to stress her liver over removing it from the system.
But if 6m, then you can go ahead if you think the product is safe for use.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2019
BeeBlossoms:
How much is delivery to Gbagada momma?

Maami, Gbagada is 1k pere grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2019
Jaygrl:

I don't know about any products but I think 6 weeks is too small to worry about that.

Please let her grow a bit older. Just wear fine head bands or ribbons for now but remember to let the head breathe without covering sometimes too.

Don't worry, her fine hair is coming

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2019
Jaygrl:

Please she's still too young for you to put anybody's secret on her hair cheesy. At this age, I'd suggest using just water and shear butter. If you are using any hair products in future, try to read and google the ingredients before you buy.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Please mommas kindly share your baby's teething experience as am a ftm and I am clueless right now. DD has being showing signs of teething but hospital is saying infection(trace), malaria(+1) and fever. Please help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2019
helen4:
Please mommas kindly share your baby's teething experience as am a ftm and I am clueless right now. DD has being showing signs of teething but hospital is saying infection(trace), malaria(+1) and fever. Please help

If the hospital has conducted a test to make the conclusion then follow the medication prescribed to you.

The major thing I observed during teething is slight rise in temperature which could sometimes be accompanied with swollen gums and can cause baby discomfort. Paracetamol takes care of this and baby is fine.

No need of any kind of teething drugs, soap, bracelet and all sorts.

A lot times, mothers associate teething with stooling and this is likely to happen as a result of baby putting fingers in the mouth or picking dirts from the floor.You can curb this with teething rings and ensuring hygiene around your home and where you keep baby is top notch.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2019
zaynie:

I haven't used her product.
But your baby is 6w old or 6m?
If 6w, I'll advise you chill. Those products you'll be using for her will enter her system through her skin, I don't think you want to stress her liver over removing it from the system.
But if 6m, then you can go ahead if you think the product is safe for use.
She is 6weeks old.... ok,thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Giddyperson:

Please she's still too young for you to put anybody's secret on her hair cheesy. At this age, I'd suggest using just water and shear butter. If you are using any hair products in future, try to read and google the ingredients before you buy.

Ok...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.