Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409179 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
zimunachimdi:
I missed this family very much.
Hope we are all good.
yeah, welcome back.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toopee:
Chai! Thank God my stitches are healing and I can laugh if not, hmmmm

lol, the answer is very funny.

But to be sincere, some children might be allergic to the minimum mild spray scent.

No carry your own hand buy market for yourself.
The most important thing is for your baby to be neat. Take time to iron your baby's clothes. Everyone will be willing to carry a well dressed baby.
Your baby didn't have body odour, why stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nutigal: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please, what can I use for my baby? She is 3 months old and she has been coughing since yesterday.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Thank you mama

comtem2011:
lol, the answer is very funny.

But to be sincere, some children might be allergic to the minimum mild spray scent.

No carry your own hand buy market for yourself.
The most important thing is for your baby to be neat. Take time to iron your baby's clothes. Everyone will be willing to carry a well dressed baby.
Your baby didn't have body odour, why stress yourself.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Toopee:
Sabi mamas, my little girl is 9days old and hasn’t poo’ed in her diaper. The only time she did was when mentholatum was dipped in her anus and warm water was consistently poured in her anus. She was passing the fences as the act was going on. That has been the only time she pooed,what do I do pls?

Morning
Just want to ask, has baby pooped all those green / black stuffs that come out the first few days? If yes, let baby be. The body is stuffing nutrients and besides that brea sts milk has minimal waste.

If going to 5 days and you're worried, you mummy shud take lots of water, fruits and vegetables. If you can, drink ewedu soup also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
comtem2011:
yeah, welcome back.
Thanks dear.
How is the kids.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2019
nutigal:
Please, what can I use for my baby? She is 3 months old and she has been coughing since yesterday.
Awww, congratulations former teamie.
I don't know if she can take palm oil and sugar recipe
See her pead if is serious
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
please how long does it take for stitch to heal completely after giving birth naturally.

My baby is 7months old part of the cut has healed but it still remains?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
zimunachimdi:

Thanks dear.
How is the kids.
They are fine. We really miss u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
comtem2011:
They are fine. We really miss u.
Miss you guys much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
brunnette4real:
please how long does it take for stitch to heal completely after giving birth naturally.

My baby is 7months old part of the cut has healed but it still remains?
I experienced same o. Infact intercourse was so painful as a part of the flesh there was dangling until it fell of on its own and finally healed
You can do sitz bath allover and see if there'll be difference
Pele!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good evening Mamas there is this. Black thing sold in the market.i call it licky licky I don't know the real name.it is orange inside you break the black back and lick inside.I think it is brought from the East can I lick it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toopee:
Please, I need opinions on brands of baby perfume that are safe for baby’s use. I didn’t buy while shopping because I thought it’s not necessary now, MIL is insisting on it for when we want to go out as her GD must smell nice smiley

Pls don't use perfume fir the baby she's too small.bBies have this natural nice smell already.but if u indit,you can use a baby body lotion that has a nice scent and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
keeki:
Good evening Mamas there is this. Black thing sold in the market.i call it licky licky I don't know the real name.it is orange inside you break the black back and lick inside.I think it is brought from the East can I lick it?
lol icheku, sure you can
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Giddyperson:
lol icheku, sure you can

Thank u.lemme face the ministry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 3:40am On Apr 12, 2019
I want to believe she did that in the amniotic sac and her stomach isn’t hard plus she doesn’t disturb or seem to be distressed.

iaatmgirl:

Morning
Just want to ask, has baby pooped all those green / black stuffs that come out the first few days? If yes, let baby be. The body is stuffing nutrients and besides that brea sts milk has minimal waste.

If going to 5 days and you're worried, you mummy shud take lots of water, fruits and vegetables. If you can, drink ewedu soup also.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 3:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Thank you ma

keeki:

Pls don't use perfume fir the baby she's too small.bBies have this natural nice smell already.but if u indit,you can use a baby body lotion that has a nice scent and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inioluwajoe(f): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2019
sabi mamas in the house, I greet you all
please help me chook mouth for this matter.
last week I took my 3month old baby to the hospital because he was stooling. the Dr prescribed flagyl for babies and zinc tablets. I started to administer the drugs and after two days the stool stopped. The problem now is that day before yesterday I ate vegetable soup and since then my baby and I have been stooling. I starting giving him flagyl, ors and zinc tablets, and yesterday I started using flagyl.
He is still passing out little qty of stool after each sucks the breast. my stomach set dey do wan kain,
pls mamas what can I do to make my breast milk safe for him,and what can I give him to stop the stool apart from flagyl. e se gan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2019
inioluwajoe:
sabi mamas in the house, I greet you all
please help me chook mouth for this matter.
last week I took my 3month old baby to the hospital because he was stooling. the Dr prescribed flagyl for babies and zinc tablets. I started to administer the drugs and after two days the stool stopped. The problem now is that day before yesterday I ate vegetable soup and since then my baby and I have been stooling. I starting giving him flagyl, ors and zinc tablets, and yesterday I started using flagyl.
He is still passing out little qty of stool after each sucks the breast. my stomach set dey do wan kain,
pls mamas what can I do to make my breast milk safe for him,and what can I give him to stop the stool apart from flagyl. e se gan

Go and take scent leaf water. Squeeze it with shikini salt and drink..

Or u squeeze guava leaf and drink the water.

Or Take gaari or golden morn. Not with water though.

When you are okay, he will be okay too.

Continue with the zinc and include ors.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Foxie:
Thank you ma. The jimpo ori is something I can easily get in a baby shop. The baby diapers is it wise to buy in plenty quantity. What about baby wipe? Thank you so much.

You can also use coconut oil for baby very nice, baby diaper buy size 1 very few because your baby will out grow it within 2/3wks then size 2 you can buy the pack
Baby wipes you can buy as much as possible it doesn't waste
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Toopee:
I want to believe she did that in the amniotic sac and her stomach isn’t hard plus she doesn’t disturb or seem to be distressed.

Wait, let me understand. You mean since your baby was born, she hasn't pooed? As in, not once? Has she passed out the green poo? You need to clarify.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2019
FloraEC:

The name of the soap is somehow
Toto soap
Maybe the pronunciation will be different.
I can imagine someone asking about it in the market from Iyaalagbo them
E kaassan ma. Please where can I buy Toto soap?
Toto soap ke, e get another name wey dem dy call am?
You know how they keep their face when confused. grin grin grin
E go heavy me for mouth to talk cheesy grin cheesy grin

lol. you know that skirt our mothers used to wear underneath their clothes with zip where they keep money? in my husband's village, they call it toto bag lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the first day i heard it, i couldn't keep a straight face grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Toopee:
Please, I need opinions on brands of baby perfume that are safe for baby’s use. I didn’t buy while shopping because I thought it’s not necessary now, MIL is insisting on it for when we want to go out as her GD must smell nice smiley

Chicco baby perfume, it is water based, very nice and safe for baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Foxie: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
pateffy:

You can also use coconut oil for baby very nice, baby diaper buy size 1 very few because your baby will out grow it within 2/3wks then size 2 you can buy the pack
Baby wipes you can buy as much as possible it doesn't waste
Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iFlourish4eva: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good news!
I'm a professional in the business of making, branding and selling coconut oil. I can teach you how to use it for:
Treating pimples
Diaper rash guard for babies
Hair shine and softening, etc.
I run a WhatsApp group for this purpose.

Call 0908-331-6127. Or 0814 341 4331.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Toopee: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
She pooed once, we’ve been to the hospital and we were told there’s no issue as EBF babies can go days without pooing. She eats well, sleep well and doesn’t cry unless she’s hungry.

rvpbae:

Wait, let me understand. You mean since your baby was born, she hasn't pooed? As in, not once? Has she passed out the green poo? You need to clarify.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by labelbybee: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Relocation sales!!!

1. White wooden baby cot with mattress and cot mobile musical
2. White wooden baby wadrobe
3. Graco 2 in 1 bouncer and swing
4. Fisher price rock n play sleeper
5. Fisher price kick n play piano gym/ playmat
6. Avent Electric sterlizer
7. Avent manual breast pump
8. Toddler bicycle
9. Toddler chair and Table

If interested please whatsapp : 08128102204
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Toopee:
She pooed once, we’ve been to the hospital and we were told there’s no issue as EBF babies can go days without pooing. She eats well, sleep well and doesn’t cry unless she’s hungry.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inioluwajoe(f): 2:37am On Apr 13, 2019
comtem2011:

thank you ma,will do that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inioluwajoe(f): 2:41am On Apr 13, 2019
comtem2011:

comtem2011:

[quote author=comtem2011 post=77474808]Go and take scent leaf water. Squeeze it with shikini salt and drink..

Continue with the zinc and include orsuote]thank you ma, will get the scent leaves
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning fam,

My baby is 8weeks old and i stopped bleeding at 5weeks and some days, a week after that i bled again for 5 days( it came like my period, same pattern) now on the 8th week i have started seeing little blood again. Is something wrong? The bleeding will stop for like a week plus and resume again. I dont know what this could mean.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunsh04(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning mamas, pls my 4month old has been stooling greenish slimy poo (sorry) since yesterday. Just this morning he has pooed 4times. We are on exclusive breastfeeding and he poos immediately after eating. Pls help a ftm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.