Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397445 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Stmema:

OK mama.. But it's not rashes or is it? Anyway....
The healing cream doesn’t work only for rashes.. it helps with most skin conditions, y not give it a try and make sure to get the original.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 3:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello mums...pls can anyone help with sebamed baby cream picture...cuz the one I saw at the store doesn't have any thing baby written on it..

Also pls how do I give my baby eba and okra..she's 6months and we just taking pap...breastmilk ..frisco gold..formula..and not gaining weight like I want.

Plus can I buy her any gerber maize/ any other cereal?..
also pls where can I get fresh yogurt for baby of 6months?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stmema: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Anitaamich:

The healing cream doesn’t work only for rashes.. it helps with most skin conditions, y not give it a try and make sure to get the original.

Alright mama... I'll give it a try tnx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunsh04(f): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
Stmema:
Good day mummies... I'm here again... I posted my baby's back about 2/3weeks ago n I was advised to use aveeno... It's been 3 wks now n I don't know if it's improving...what else can I do... I'm tired of applying creams.... Sudocreme or tribotan... Or should u just ignore it... Pls help
My baby had this same issue, what I did was to constantly apply coconut oil which I prepared myself. Note that consistency is key. Moisturize as much as 5 - 6 times a day or whenever the skin feels dry just apply coconut oil. You will see results, cheers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firstLadyy: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Even when u v not stated seeing your period? ?
hunniesuzie:
It will take time to be regular but note that EBF is not birth control. You can get pregnant while doing EBF so take proper precautions

Wishing you all the best

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2019
unex50:
Hello mums...pls can anyone help with sebamed baby cream picture...cuz the one I saw at the store doesn't have any thing baby written on it..

Also pls how do I give my baby eba and okra..she's 6months and we just taking pap...breastmilk ..frisco gold..formula..and not gaining weight like I want.

At 6months if your baby has double her birth weight then you don't have to worry babies are exactly the way we parents were when we were babies, like I birth 3kg but by 6months my baby was 8kg cos she's on the big size, hope you're not comparing your baby with others, as for giving swallow don't expect her to take immediately if she's not the foodie type take it easy and introduce solids small small

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Stmema:
Good day mummies... I'm here again... I posted my baby's back about 2/3weeks ago n I was advised to use aveeno... It's been 3 wks now n I don't know if it's improving...what else can I do... I'm tired of applying creams.... Sudocreme or tribotan... Or should u just ignore it... Pls help
Jeez this is still here. It really does look like baby eczema, I'd say just be more patient and keep doing what you're doing, just bath and moisturize. No more medication, even baby tribotan and the likes. Read treatment of baby eczema here

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good afternoon mamas a pharmacist precribed p-alaxin anti malaria for me is it safe? I am breastfeeding and my baby is 2months.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
https:///GtxEc3UMPjuDmdUbGovCq0
Free whatsapp class on child sexual abuse prevention
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
firstLadyy:
Yesso one can take in without periods that's because "ovulation takes place before you can see period"
one can ovulate at any time, period will follow if fertilization doesn't occur in that cycle

I breastfed my first child for 2years without having periods. I took in the month I weaned her without periods and the cycle continued
So pls go and use odishi to be on the safe side
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
unex50:

Relax! Your baby will gain weight. For me its all about being healthy so no need to obsess over weight
Check out the weaning thread for baby food recipes for 6 months and above.
https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids

You will have to keep experimenting with different food till you discover one your baby loves/eat well. You can buy her other cereals like cerelac, nutribom etc
If you're in Lag you can get fresh yoghurt from one of our mamas here @ talltosyne. Its very good
Kisses to your lo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abigailsorganic(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Stmema:

Hello mommy. We sell coconut oil. Coconut oil is natural and can be used on body for anything as it heals scars too. You could try it out. It helps heal hyper pigmentation.
You could try our Shea body butter that contains natural ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil and a whole lot more.
You can call Abigail 08101840117 if you would like to order
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abigailsorganic(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Giddyperson:

Jeez this is still here. It really does look like baby eczema, I'd say just be more patient and keep doing what you're doing, just bath and moisturize. No more medication, even baby tribotan and the likes. Read treatment of baby eczema here

Hello mommy. We sell coconut oil. Coconut oil is natural and can be used on body for anything as it heals scars too. You could try it out. It helps heal hyper pigmentation.
You could try our Shea body butter that contains natural ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil and a whole lot more.
You can call Abigail 08101840117 if you would like to order
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firstLadyy: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
U dun mean it.. I was thinking it's my safe period o.. To think dt I had called 2months ago. Imagine getting pregnant 2months after cs shocked
tatacherie:

Yesso one can take in without periods that's because "ovulation takes place before you can see period"
one can ovulate at any time, period will follow if fertilization doesn't occur in that cycle

I breastfed my first child for 2years without having periods. I took in the month I weaned her without periods and the cycle continued
So pls go and use odishi to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettymaxy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lehwah:

No problem mama, would you pick it up
Am currently in after ajah
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lehwah(f): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
prettymaxy:
Am currently in lakowe after ajah
Would you send a dispatcher to pick it up
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 1:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Stmema:
please if you use powder for your baby,stop it immediately. I just finished my battle with this on my baby,mix original ori with any antifungal cream,(I used biotocen),apply on her back,It should be gone in a week or two.
try and up her hygiene, wash her beddings regularly too.please don't use powder on her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nkemosarodion65: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Gud day Mama's in the house.pls like how many months can one start rubbing powder for baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by barag(f): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
Gud day Mama's in the house.pls like how many months can one start rubbing powder for baby

I didn't use powder for my first baby at all and she is fine. What exactly is the use of rubbing powder for a baby? I know it's a wide spread practice as some claim it makes the baby's skin smooth but we were told during ANC then not to use powder for our babies so I didn't just bother and nothing happened as a result of not using powder

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NIFES(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Stmema:

The combo in the picture mixed and applied twice daily helped when my baby had patches of dried skin around her shoulders and back.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracygem100: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi mummies, my baby is 9months old but yet to crawl and walk. I was told to get a babywalker.
Want to really know if its really necessary and won't have a negative effect on him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
gracygem100:
Hi mummies, my baby is 9months old but yet to crawl and walk. I was told to get a babywalker.
Want to really know if its really necessary and won't have a negative effect on him

What do we hope to achieve with a baby walker?

Not all baby crawl before walking...

Is your child lagging behind in other milestones?

The baby will walk when it’s time..

Just engage him and be rest assured..

Sure other sabi mamas will put mouth too..

One love

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracygem100: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaffy4bill:

What do we hope to achieve with a baby walker?
Not all baby crawl before walking...
Is your child lagging behind in other milestones?
The baby will walk when it’s time..
Just engage him and be rest assured..
Sure other sabi mamas will put mouth too..
One love
Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2019
gracygem100:
Hi mama, we are in the same both o
My baby clocked 9 months few days ago and is yet to crawl but she's very active and making efforts to crawl. It's not been easy but I'm supporting her.

1. Always place baby on her tommy
2..Place a toy infront of your baby and encourage her to get it cheer her along always.
3. Create a good space and move her around as in supporting her to move. You can also join in the crawling to make it more fun grin
My sister las las they will craw/walk
I'm not worried cos I know they will. Who knows they might just skip crawling and go straight to running round the whole house grin cheesy
But you should see a paed if you feel something is not right with her development

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Yes ma!

firstLadyy:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2019
claseek re your diary post could it be allergies? Observe if and when she breaks out and what she eats before the break out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracygem100: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2019
tatacherie:

Hi mama, we are in the same both o
My baby clocked 9 months few days ago and is yet to crawl but she's very active and making efforts to crawl. It's not been easy but I'm supporting her.

1. Always place baby on her tommy
2..Place a toy infront of your baby and encourage her to get it cheer her along always.
3. Create a good space and move her around as in supporting her to move. You can also join in the crawling to make it more fun grin
My sister las las they will craw/walk
I'm not worried cos I know they will. Who knows they might just skip crawling and go straight to running round the whole house grin cheesy
But you should see a paed if you feel something is not right with her development

Thanks Mama, I thought it's not normal, was beginning to get worried but ur response has made me relax. I'll do more of those things listed

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sabi mamas pls can I give my 7months plus baby tea? Since she's taking solids without complain pls no waka pass

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by apexcare: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Need to stop life Anguish stomach ulcer pain and live a life worth living.

By the way, here is a simple solution that helps fight against all forms of stomach ulcer pain. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic ulcer pain..
Learn more about it here

https://apexulcerclinic..com/?m=1
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
What is tea? Milo? Personally I say no till one year. There is this Oluji cocoa powder that is very bitter. Try it with formula (usually sweetens it). That is pure cocoa powder with zero preservatives and no processed sugar. Otherwise no need for tea in my own opinion

Aitee1:
Sabi mamas pls can I give my 7months plus baby tea? Since she's taking solids without complain pls no waka pass
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Aitee1:

At 6months if your baby has double her birth weight then you don't have to worry babies are exactly the way we parents were when we were babies, like I birth 3kg but by 6months my baby was 8kg cos she's on the big size, hope you're not comparing your baby with others, as for giving swallow don't expect her to take immediately if she's not the foodie type take it easy and introduce solids small small

Thanks mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
tatacherie:

Relax! Your baby will gain weight. For me its all about being healthy so no need to obsess over weight
Check out the weaning thread for baby food recipes for 6 months and above.
https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids

You will have to keep experimenting with different food till you discover one your baby loves/eat well. You can buy her other cereals like cerelac, nutribom etc
If you're in Lag you can get fresh yoghurt from one of our mamas here @ talltosyne. Its very good
Kisses to your lo

Thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.