Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397360 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2019
I personally think Horlicks is too sweet for even me an adult, don't know if it's suitable for babies

Tessie89:

What about horlicks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2019
Lmaoooo, me I'm not stressing myself, we fight the fight, one day he will realise I'm more stubborn than he is and teeth brushing is going nowhere, till that day, we lock ourselves down and struggle

Akorkor:

Madam de madam . How una Dey? Please how do you pacify toddlers to brush their teeth oh. Me and my madam here has turn it to war every morning. There is nothing I haven’t done from singing to playing jingles to bribe but I later resolve to fight oh because little madam won’t allow me. Once she aight brush like this na run. I am getting tired olorun!! Other mama if you have any method please pop in abeg. jazz.azz, hunnie.suzie, en.que and every other mama. Any suggestion is welcome please

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Lmao, he will sing the song, brush teeth for teddy, brush teeth for mummy, daddy and grandma, yet we still lock ourselves down like say na gidigbo we wan fight

enque:

Honestly we struggled a bit but after a while, she started liking brushing (cos she gets to lick sweet toothpaste i guess).

I think at some point, i used that 'chuchu tv' brush ur teeth song. Played it a lot n we sing it b4 we brush.
It really helped
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2019
FloraEC:

Have you tried taking orange first thing in the morning on empty stomach, both juice and the inside? Vegetables nko, eating vegetable soup will also help.

Have tried oranges though not first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

I will try that pattern. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nellyelitz(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Aitee1:

Okay MMA thanks
Hey!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Eat pawpaw. Not 50naira own, get a whole pawpaw and eat at intervals.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please don't use laxatives, they will manage the smell of the fart laidat grin

Pearl05:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
mamatwiny:
Hi house,
My baby rolls on the bed while sleeping. He falls off the bed if unattended. I drag him up at nighg more than 3 times to make sure he does fall off. If he encounters and obstacle while turning, he wakes up and starts crying. Please help as our 6 by 6 bed cannot contain 3 of us. B4 now I sleep in another bed in the same room but we moved to a new house and the two beds can't enter the masters bedroom. Hubby insists I carry him to my room. The implication is that I will be the only one waking up to attend to him at night. He wakes up many times and hubby assists feed him and put him to sleep. If I take him to my room, sleep yakari.
Please I need tips to stop the rolling.
so with all these ranting, na the bolded be your wahala.
Why did we marry you in the first place? no be to dey carry our baby anytime anyday? grin grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good day mamas.
Pls someone should help with the days of immunization for these hospitals in Abuja.
FMC Jabi, Limi & National Library. I also need an hospital that gives immunization on Wednesdays (Abuja pls). Pls mamas its very urgent.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:

Alright ma, will eat more oranges and paw paw .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Simsimz(f): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Madam de madam . How una Dey? Please how do you pacify toddlers to brush their teeth oh. Me and my madam here has turn it to war every morning. There is nothing I haven’t done from singing to playing jingles to bribe but I later resolve to fight oh because little madam won’t allow me. Once she aight brush like this na run. I am getting tired olorun!! Other mama if you have any method please pop in abeg. jazzjazz, hunniesuzie, enque and every other mama. Any suggestion is welcome please
hello mama! Does she see you brush? That's what worked for me. Try brushing in front of her and make it fun. Hope this helps.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
rvpbae:

Eat pawpaw. Not 50naira own, get a whole pawpaw and eat at intervals.

Alright, will add paw paw to the oranges. Thank you plenty.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:

Bad child

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
comtem2011:
Why did we marry you in the first place? no be to dey carry our baby anytime anyday? grin grin grin grin

Abeg no kill her ooooo,

@mamatwinny, 6by6 go contain 3 of u just put baby at d middle so that u and dh can prevent him from falling off.

Me I no gree ooo, Na 4 of us dey sleep for d bed ooo. Hubby don pursue me tire, I no answer am. Na both of us born d pikin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Madam de madam . How una Dey? Please how do you pacify toddlers to brush their teeth oh. Me and my madam here has turn it to war every morning. There is nothing I haven’t done from singing to playing jingles to bribe but I later resolve to fight oh because little madam won’t allow me. Once she aight brush like this na run. I am getting tired olorun!! Other mama if you have any method please pop in abeg. jazzjazz, hunniesuzie, enque and every other mama. Any suggestion is welcome please

It's phase that will soon pass, just dey fight d fight go. U can ask to say T so u can brush the outside and AAA as In apple
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
From the pictures you posted, am aware that the one with pronutra is a recent development and quite different from the one we are very familiar with. I didn't do aptamil but I saw the 2 type when I was shopping around. The pronutra is also more expensive

FloraEC:

@bold
Lolzz, how do you take the milk. Tastes like breastmilk, bleh embarassed embarassed angry. Maybe I'll look out for the one made in Netherland cos the ones have bought is mainly UK and no leaflet inside.

I think there are different types of aptamil tho, just checked their page using the scan code. Some complained that their baby(s) reacted to the one with leaflet, some said the same to the one without leaflet.

The only thing I noticed is change in numbers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilyfavoured:
From the pictures you posted, am aware that the one with pronutra is a recent development and quite different from the one we are very familiar with. I didn't do aptamil but I saw the 2 type when I was shopping around. The pronutra is also more expensive

Waow!! Seriously shocked I always buy for the same price for both #5k inside market and #6k inside mall. Maybe I'll start pricing it cheesy grin Is always paining my heart anytime I want to buy it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracygem100: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hi Mama's wat do I do to make my 9months old eat food. He doesn't like pap at all, vomits baby cereals, today he likes rice. indomie, tomorrow he doesn't.
He only likes semo which is not always available.
It is sometimes confusing and frustrating thinking of wat to prepare for him.

Any idea pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Temi231(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmaoooo, me I'm not stressing myself, we fight the fight, one day he will realise I'm more stubborn than he is and teeth brushing is going nowhere, till that day, we lock ourselves down and struggle

Hahahaha!!! Action mama. I believe you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jadsy01(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
7 Health Benefits Of Eating Cucumber
Though commonly thought to be a vegetable, cucumber is actually a fruit.
It's high in beneficial nutrients, as well as certain plant compounds and antioxidants that may help treat and even prevent some conditions.
Also, cucumbers are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fibre, making them ideal for promoting hydration and aiding in weight loss.
This article takes a closer look at some of the top health benefits of eating cucumber.

Read more -https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/10/7-health-benefits-of-eating-cucumber-healthline-com/

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
talltosyne:

It's phase that will soon pass, just dey fight d fight go. U can ask to say T so u can brush the outside and AAA as In apple

Thanks mama!!! na so
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Simsimz:
hello mama! Does she see you brush? That's what worked for me. Try brushing in front of her and make it fun. Hope this helps.

I have tried many styles. I don brush tired in front of her self. Put her in front of the mirror for us to double. Like other mama said, LO go dey alright las las. Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettyjulia: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good evening sweet mother's, my 3 months old baby has cough which started yesterday, pls which home remedy do you suggest I give .abeg no look Waka pass oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
gracygem100:
Hi Mama's wat do I do to make my 9months old eat food. He doesn't like pap at all, vomits baby cereals, today he likes rice. indomie, tomorrow he doesn't.
He only likes semo which is not always available.
It is sometimes confusing and frustrating thinking of wat to prepare for him.

Any idea pls?
If he likes semo as you have said, please make it available for him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
prettyjulia:
Good evening sweet mother's, my 3 months old baby has cough which started yesterday, pls which home remedy do you suggest I give .abeg no look Waka pass oo
Home remedy for a 3 months old? Ok. Keep her away from cold. Rub ori or mentholatum on her chest and ribs. Please don't give your baby honey, she is still young for that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Akorkor:

I have tried many styles. I don brush tired in front of her self. Put her in front of the mirror for us to double. Like other mama said, LO go dey alright las las. Thanks for your contribution
This morning I gave my 2 years old her toothbrush with paste already on it for her to brush her teeth o, she collected it with joy and she licked the whole paste immediately and return the brush, she started laughing at me and I was like WTF
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Owasgirl(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
kasany:
Abeg make una helpo
As an ftm mum i am so over worried about this rashes on my DD's neck trying to get to her face and back descending small small to bum since a week now. It comes out as single rashes bumpy ie risen without water or pus inside but b4 u know it they start to cluster to form patches with undefined borders then give it a day or two they flatten and looking shiny-dusty. Be fore now no single trace of rashes. Plz any clue to what i can do to eliminate the rashes would be welcome , btw she is 10 weeks today.

Get TINU (herbal powder) from yoruba women that sells native soap. It's sold for 50 naira in my location. Mix her cream with it. Alternatively, if you don't want to mix her cream with it, buy a cup of veggas for 100 naira and mix the powder with it. Use same as her body cream. You'll be glad you did.

It works like magic for body/diaper rashes.

Cc mamas whos los have rashes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
iwuoahsamuels:
Dear mums,
Pls my son has this rash on his arms and his neck and a bit at the private part.
The doctor say hes reacting to something and gave an anti inflammatory tube and I think its working but wondering what could be causing this reaction as hes using same Aveeno soap and cream since birth.
What do you think?
What does it look like

Could be your laundry soap.
Make sure you rinse thoroughly.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Good morning mothers,

Please I want to know if it's safe for my 1 month old boy and I if I take laxative to purge my stomach because of badly smelling fart.

Anytime I fart since 2 weeks now, it can knock a full grown man out. Oranges didn't do anything.

Help me before I kill the people around me with fart bomb.

Please let the fart come ó.
It's normal in new moms.
I like to think it's all the air that makes the tummy bulge.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kasany(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Owasgirl:

Get TINU (herbal powder) from yoruba women that sells native soap. It's sold for 50 naira in my location. Mix her cream with it. Alternatively, if you don't want to mix her cream with it, buy a cup of veggas for 100 naira and mix the powder with it. Use same as her body cream. You'll be glad you did.

It works like magic for body/diaper rashes.

Cc mamas whos los have rashes.
thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

This morning I gave my 2 years old her toothbrush with paste already on it for her to brush her teeth o, she collected it with joy and she licked the whole paste immediately and return the brush, she started laughing at me and I was like WTF

Hahahahaha!!! That’s their job. Toddlers with their troubles

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
comtem2011:

My dear, anyhow you can get help, get it my dear. Body no be kanda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.