Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397078 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning mothers,

I want to start giving my one month old baby formula but at lost on which to buy. I want a good and easy to get in all location brand.

Help a FTM mother.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Pearl05:
Good morning mothers,

I want to start giving my one month old baby formula but at lost on which to buy. I want a good and easy to get in all location brand.

Help a FTM mother.
Nan
Similac
Aptamil
Lactogen
My boy
Cow&gate
Etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2019
zaynie:

Have you tried giving her to wash by herself?
Let her wash by herself then you playfully take over and quickly give it a brush before she yells to have it back.

Or you have 2 brushes for her. One for her to use and the other for you. You both go in and switch at intervals.
Sometimes giving them responsibilities makes them eager to work with you. Her brush for example can be used for teddy bear too. Tell her teddy needs to brush his teeth, after teddy is her.

Just be careful not to leave her alone unless you want to see teddy covered in a tube of paste cheesy

I have ohh!!! She sometimes collect it from me and most time she throws it away.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2019
mamatwiny:
Hi house,
My baby rolls on the bed while sleeping. He falls off the bed if unattended. I drag him up at nighg more than 3 times to make sure he does fall off. If he encounters and obstacle while turning, he wakes up and starts crying. Please help as our 6 by 6 bed cannot contain 3 of us. B4 now I sleep in another bed in the same room but we moved to a new house and the two beds can't enter the masters bedroom. Hubby insists I carry him to my room. The implication is that I will be the only one waking up to attend to him at night. He wakes up many times and hubby assists feed him and put him to sleep. If I take him to my room, sleep yakari.
Please I need tips to stop the rolling.
Hubby wanted to play that one on me but I did not gree. Here's what I do, every night I bring a mattrass from the other room and lay it right beside the bed. Now when GB falls, she just falls on the mattrass on the floor and continues sleep, plus now there's sufficient space for everyone to sleep comfortable. The mattrass is not that big but it takes up all the additional space in the room so i bring it in last thing at night and take back first thing in the morning.

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Akorkor:

I have ohh!!! She sometimes collect it from me and most time she throws it away.

cheesy
LMAO!
Oya carry your cross be that o

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Pearl05:
Good morning mothers,

Help a FTM mother.

I use Nan 1 till they're 6m
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning house, please is there two types of aptamil.like Nigeria foreign and foreign without translation in wazobia.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Madam de madam . How una Dey? Please how do you pacify toddlers to brush their teeth oh. Me and my madam here has turn it to war every morning. There is nothing I haven’t done from singing to playing jingles to bribe but I later resolve to fight oh because little madam won’t allow me. Once she aight brush like this na run. I am getting tired olorun!! Other mama if you have any method please pop in abeg. jazzjazz, hunniesuzie, enque and every other mama. Any suggestion is welcome please

Go commando mama
Put both hands to her side, hold her down. You brush better if she cries sef.

But my kiddo loves the brush he only hates brushing the tongue. He will open mouth for you and even collect the brush from you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Go commando mama
Put both hands to her side, hold her down. You brush better if she cries sef.

But my kiddo loves the brush he only hates brushing the tongue. He will open mouth for you and even collect the brush from you

Na so mama. I don do petting tired . She won’t even look at my side. I bet she go Dey responsive once she’s getting to some age. Thanks mama zaynie.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Madam de madam . How una Dey? Please how do you pacify toddlers to brush their teeth oh. Me and my madam here has turn it to war every morning. There is nothing I haven’t done from singing to playing jingles to bribe but I later resolve to fight oh because little madam won’t allow me. Once she aight brush like this na run. I am getting tired olorun!! Other mama if you have any method please pop in abeg. jazzjazz, hunniesuzie, enque and every other mama. Any suggestion is welcome please

Honestly we struggled a bit but after a while, she started liking brushing (cos she gets to lick sweet toothpaste i guess).

I think at some point, i used that 'chuchu tv' brush ur teeth song. Played it a lot n we sing it b4 we brush.
It really helped
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kasany(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg make una helpo
As an ftm mum i am so over worried about this rashes on my DD's neck trying to get to her face and back descending small small to bum since a week now. It comes out as single rashes bumpy ie risen without water or pus inside but b4 u know it they start to cluster to form patches with undefined borders then give it a day or two they flatten and looking shiny-dusty. Be fore now no single trace of rashes. Plz any clue to what i can do to eliminate the rashes would be welcome , btw she is 10 weeks today.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
enque:

Honestly we struggled a bit but after a while, she started liking brushing (cos she gets to lick sweet toothpaste i guess).

I think at some point, i used that 'chuchu tv' brush ur teeth song. Played it a lot n we sing it b4 we brush.
It really helped

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
kasany:
Abeg make una helpo
As an ftm mum i am so over worried about this rashes on my DD's neck trying to get to her face and back descending small small to bum since a week now. It comes out as single rashes bumpy ie risen without water or pus inside but b4 u know it they start to cluster to form patches with undefined borders then give it a day or two they flatten and looking shiny-dusty. Be fore now no single trace of rashes. Plz any clue to what i can do to eliminate the rashes would be welcome , btw she is 10 weeks today.

Use the red flower to bath her it looks like jedi jedi or you read 2pages backward you'll see the advice given to another mama on it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracygem100: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
mamatwiny:

My baby is 9 months 2 weeks and he just started crawling this week. B4 now he was moving backwards, then crawled with belly b4 he surprised us. I didn't expect him to crawl b4 walking cos b4 the crawl, he could stand while holding seats or with back support on bed or chair. Kids crawl and walk in their time. Make space for him in the house. We removed our centre table and centre piece. Let him stand while holding chair. Be there to support him. With time he can start standing for long while holding things and sit down when he is tired of standing. To encourage crawling, put interesting objects in front of him, when he stretch hand to collect it, extend it the more. The will stretch to collect it. It is frustrating at first for him, but he will get used to it with time.
Thanks, I lift him up from time to time so he can hold things while standing and I'll b there to support.

I appreciate ur response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
PraisesG:
Good morning house, please is there two types of aptamil.like Nigeria foreign and foreign without translation in wazobia .
Don't understand @bold
Pic of mine below

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
FloraEC:

Don't understand @bold
Pic of mine below
Thanks dear,wanted to get and someone was telling me ,the one she bought has the instructions of how to use it in Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba languages, while another lady insists hers' didn't come with those indigenous languages instructions only English.
Just wanted to be sure of what I'm buying.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
PraisesG:

Thanks dear,wanted to get and someone was telling me ,the one she bought has the instructions of how to use it in Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba languages, while another lady insists hers' didn't come with those indigenous languages instructions only English.
Just wanted to be sure of what I'm buying.
There's no pamphlet on it, all instructions is on the body of the milk container.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
FloraEC:

There's no pamphlet on it, all instructions is on the body of the milk container.
Very helpful, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kasany(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Aitee1:

Use the red flower to bath her it looks like jedi jedi or you read 2pages backward you'll see the advice given to another mama on it
thank you but how do i get the red flower.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iwuoahsamuels: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good day mums.
My son will be one year next week yet still wakes 2ce or 3thrice at night to feed.
Hes table food ready but I do sma pro 2 at night with his bottle and at creche , I make ready potatoes plus veggie puree , pap and nutri ben then fruit puree or yogurt
Pls is it normal that he still wakes for food at night at his age or is there something I'm not doing
Pls advise mums
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iwuoahsamuels: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dear mums,
Pls my son has this rash on his arms and his neck and a bit at the private part.
The doctor say hes reacting to something and gave an anti inflammatory tube and I think its working but wondering what could be causing this reaction as hes using same Aveeno soap and cream since birth.
What do you think?
What does it look like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TrinityHealth10: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why spend more treating infectious diseases when you can spend less preventing it.Trinity Healthcare Services now brings high quality vaccination services to your doorstep at very competitive rates. We offer the following vaccinations Measles-Mumps-Rubella, Hepatitis A & B, Meningitis, Pneumonia, Varicella, Rotavirus, Typhoid, Yellow fever, Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis, Varicella, Human Papilloma Virus(Cancer), etc . To book for your vaccination please click the link below or call +2348028791004

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
iwuoahsamuels:
Dear mums,
Pls my son has this rash on his arms and his neck and a bit at the private part.
The doctor say hes reacting to something and gave an anti inflammatory tube and I think its working but wondering what could be causing this reaction as hes using same Aveeno soap and cream since birth.
What do you think?
What does it look like
Some allergies could be foods and water esp bathing water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
FloraEC:

Nan
Similac
Aptamil
Lactogen
My boy
Cow&gate
Etc

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
zaynie:

I use Nan 1 till they're 6m

Alright ma, thank you .

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2019
FloraEC:

I think something is wrong somewhere with this APTAMIL, I had to check the one I have with me as this is the first time I am using it for my child, it has the 3indigeneous language translation inside the milk after opening the blue cover before you open the seal on the milk you find this small leaflet in it, this arouse my curiosity too, that how can an imported milk have this language translation, l immediately asked a friend who use same for her baby and she said that's how it comes, comparing this pack in the pic with mine, I noticed some difference in the presentation also no USA was written on it like the one in the pic, but Nertherland. Also your own expiry date was written in white while mine is in black, kindly throw more light on, ibeg help a ftm mom,

I also observe baby fart alot once he takes the milk, and when I occasionally drink baby remaining milk I fart too,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2019
Tessie89:

I think something is wrong somewhere with this APTAMIL, I had to check the one I have with me as this is the first time I am using it for my child, it has the 3indigeneous language translation inside the milk after opening the blue cover before you open the seal on the milk you find this small leaflet in it, this arouse my curiosity too, that how can an imported milk have this language translation, l immediately asked a friend who use same for her baby and she said that's how it comes, comparing this pack in the pic with mine, I noticed some difference in the presentation also no USA was written on it like the one in the pic, but Nertherland. Also your own expiry date was written in white while mine is in black, kindly throw more light on, ibeg help a ftm mom,

I also observe baby fart alot once he takes the milk, and when I occasionally drink baby remaining milk I fart too ,
@bold
Lolzz, how do you take the milk. Tastes like breastmilk, bleh embarassed embarassed angry. Maybe I'll look out for the one made in Netherland cos the ones have bought is mainly UK and no leaflet inside.

I think there are different types of aptamil tho, just checked their page using the scan code. Some complained that their baby(s) reacted to the one with leaflet, some said the same to the one without leaflet.

The only thing I noticed is change in numbers

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning mothers,

Please I want to know if it's safe for my 1 month old boy and I if I take laxative to purge my stomach because of badly smelling fart.

Anytime I fart since 2 weeks now, it can knock a full grown man out. Oranges didn't do anything.

Help me before I kill the people around me with fart bomb.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2019
FloraEC:

@bold
Lolzz[b], how do you take the milk. Tastes like breastmilk, bleh :[/b]-[ embarassed angry. Maybe I'll look out for the one made in Netherland cos the ones have bought is mainly UK and no leaflet inside.

I think there are different types of aptamil tho, just checked their page using the scan code. Some complained that their baby(s) reacted to the one with leaflet, some said the same to the one without leaflet.

The only thing I noticed is change in numbers

I usually mix milk with pap or cereal for baby and taste good, don't mind me jare. wink wink wink.
Thank you for your response, we have the one on the left, no reaction from baby presently just fart,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Good morning mothers,

Please I want to know if it's safe for my 1 month old boy and I if I take laxative to purge my stomach because of badly smelling fart.

Anytime I fart since 2 weeks now, it can knock a full grown man out. Oranges didn't do anything.

Help me before I kill the people around me with fart bomb.
Have you tried taking orange first thing in the morning on empty stomach, both juice and the inside? Vegetables nko, eating vegetable soup will also help.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Tessie89:

I usually mix milk with pap or cereal for baby and taste good, don't mind me jare. wink wink wink.
Thank you for your response, we have the one on the left, no reaction from baby presently just fart,
I use the one on the left too, just finished the one on the right.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.