Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4394951 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Balley(f): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2020
OK ma, I will work on that. God bless u

quote author=futuremoma34 post=96915833]

Oooh mama...whenever you feed your baby,sid her down and gently rub her back until she bleached.it helps to reduce her from choking. I hope you understand. Dnt immediately lay her down,or shake her . Just gentle rub her back, when she bleache ,you hold her for like 20 or 30 minutes, before you lay her down.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chikabel: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nancystan:
Teaching hospital Nnewi

Wch hospital is that?? Her location..so that we can advise better. Yes if taken to a good hospital, there is 90% survival rate,if she follows doctors instruction and prescriptions. I wish the baby QUICK recovery

Hello Sis. Your nephew may have either Gastroschisis or Omphalocoele (a clinical evaluation would make a definite diagnosis).
I worked at NAUTH Nnewi and had a rotation as well in Paediatric Surgery so I can tell you that your nephew is in good hands. They should just follow all of the doctors' instructions and management protocol. He'll be fine, God willing.

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyD2020(f): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Phlota:
I have a mutual fund account for my son with Stanbic,his dad operates the account. It's easy to operate, interest rate is okay (Interest rates has fallen generally but it's better than bank rate in my opinion). You get withdrawal within 24 hours of processing. Let me know if you have other questions.

Hello mama, pls what is the minimum amount to operate this mutual fund account? Someone suggested zenith bank. I am really confused
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
sugah:
Good morning all.
Please anyone with reviews about St Ives hospital (Ikeja) or Lagoon hospital (Ikeja) for CSection delivery?

Enkaydewdrop used lagoon Ikeja for CS in December 2019. Hopefully she sees this in time to respond.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by twoMcfemad: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
I hail all the mamas in the house ooo. May the good Lord continue to uphold and bless our families in Jesus name. Amen.

Please which is the best and very pocket friendly diaper in the market biko?

Thanks �
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by P4perissos: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
My two months old keeps sneezing without a runny nose. She’s been like this since I gave birth to her. Please should I be worried
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jannies: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello mums, our end of the year sales @jannieskiddies on Instagram and Jannies kiddies home on Facebook is coming to an end tomorrow, many thanks to all who made enquiries and placed orders from this thread. We truly appreciate! All prices will revert back to normal tomorrow, we are still taking orders. You can pick up from Ajah, Lagos before payment , or request your items are delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria (at a fee) .You can also reach us on whatsapp - 08109670353 . Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
P4perissos:
My two months old keeps sneezing without a runny nose. She’s been like this since I gave birth to her. Please should I be worried
Allergies she maybe allergic to something in your surroundings.... it happened to my daughter too until we discovered it..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tripletwins222: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning beautiful mothers!

Hope you're all fine with your los? May God bless and keep your babies in Jesus name. Amen. The Lord who blessed you with those babies, will surely keep you and provide for you and your families in Jesus name. Amen.

Please, we solicit for your prayers on TTC thread as we just started our 2day Prayer and Fasting Program this morning. Mamas, pls come and pray for us. We want to experience the joy of motherhood like you all. May God bless you as you come in Jesus name. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2020
JOANDIVA:
Good day mamas, from how many weeks does a new born baby start to see

My little one started following moving objects with eye since her 3rd weeks now 7 weeks she holds eye contact and smile at random
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpapi: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can ila also cause baby's hair to start pulling off
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gassbee: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
What can be given to baby esperiencing hiccups
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mushystuff: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
twoMcfemad:
I hail all the mamas in the house ooo. May the good Lord continue to uphold and bless our families in Jesus name. Amen.

Please which is the best and very pocket friendly diaper in the market biko?

Thanks �

I would recommend Molfix. I find it reasonably pocket friendly and readily available in just about any fair-sized supermarket or shop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by twoMcfemad: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
mushystuff:

I would recommend Molfix. I find it reasonably pocket friendly and readily available in just about any fair-sized supermarket or shop.

Thanks a lot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 12, 2020
adegbitown:
Hello Mums in the house.
My baby is 2 wks and I have the following questions;
1) How do I clear rashes on her skin? I stopped using Johnson's products cos I figured it caused it.
2) is there any cream or ointment I can use in addition to hot water/steam massage t make my v. Stitches heal faster?the pain is not from here oo
3) how long does it take for babies to start responding or reacting to gestures like smiling and playing cos she doesn't. She just keeps looking at you.
4) is it normal for them to strain before they poo?
5) what creams are advisable to use on them?
6) i noticed my bre.ast milk is watery. Is it good for the baby?
Sometimes, one bre.ast milk is watery and the other one is thick. Pls what does this mean?
7) She doesn't suck for more than 10-15 mins and doses off. Should I be worried?

Thank you for your anticipated responses.

Hey mama,
I feel you ve gotten answer to most of the questions aside number 2
I was stitched to and I asked the doctor who stitched me if there’s anything I need to do or avoid to heal up faster, he said I should avoid sitting on hot water or any form of steam. He said all I need to do is to always rinse the place with lukewarm water and savlon. And that’s what I ve been doing, even though my mother and mother in-law insisted I needed to sit on hot water I stood my ground on what my doctor said. I can say I ve healed up so well and My baby is two weeks plus like yours, I can’t feel pains there anymore.
Mama, maybe you should reach out to your doctor to know if the steaming is slowing down your healing process. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Angeltolly my cappo, how is our Prince Charming? And hope u are dusting ur shoe to report for team oct/nov 2020
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Angeltolly my cappo, how is our Prince Charming? And hope u are dusting ur shoe to report for team oct/nov 2020

How can I even dust a shoe I can't find? cheesy I no dey that plan biko tongue tongue but you know na, I am so rooting for you kiss kiss princess mi nko?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VictorAneke1: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Have you heard of tear/episiotomy after child birth do you know what to do to prevent it and what to be done to avoid it . pregnant Mothers, awaiting or even young ladies should be educated on things like this because Childbirth threatens the health of your vagina and that can affect both your life and marriage.
I recommend Mrs Nma, a mother of two and a trained-registered Nurse/Midwife, but currently working as a nurse educator with one of the Schools of Nursing here in the East. She has been doing a great work educating young mothers.. you can chat me up for her details 0.9.0.5.0.7.7.4.1.7.5 or sene me a mail.
P.s: there is a fee for the lectures and other classes are being taught so only serious people that are willing to learn should contact me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
angeltolly:

How can I even dust a shoe I can't find? cheesy I no dey that plan biko tongue tongue but you know na, I am so rooting for you kiss kiss princess mi nko?
Your princess is fine o, am rooting for myself too jare.... Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
tpapi:
Can ila also cause baby's hair to start pulling off
Yes ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
gassbee:
What can be given to baby esperiencing hiccups
You can give the breast feed the baby frequently but if you are not doing exclusive, give the baby little water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gassbee: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Orente21:
You can give the breast feed the baby frequently but if you are not doing exclusive, give the baby little water.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpapi: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Orente21:
Yes ma
thanks, please any solution
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
tpapi:
thanks, please any solution
You can get the red flowers leaf, cook it and use it to bath your baby. I don't know the name but other moms can help u.i also use cacatin herbal cream to rub my baby 's body.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
enque:

Enkaydewdrop used lagoon Ikeja for CS in December 2019. Hopefully she sees this in time to respond.
Thanks dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpapi: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Orente21:
You can get the red flowers leaf, cook it and use it to bath your baby. I don't know the name but other moms can help u.i also use cacatin herbal cream to rub my baby 's body.
thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Shallypop:
Good morning mamas. Pls who sells Aju mbaise here and can it work after 7 months post birth? I need to loose my belly fat. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

good morning ..i saw your DM

you can reach me dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omariah(f): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good afternoon mamas.
Please what could make the sclera part of the eyes of a baby not to be white. He doesn't have jaundice and Is 4weeks old.

What can be done too?
Please I await your responses.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omariah:
Good afternoon mamas.
Please what could make the sclera part of the eyes of a baby not to be white. He doesn't have jaundice and Is 4weeks old.

What can be done too?
Please I await your responses.

Hospital please..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abigold08(f): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello mummies in the house...

Please, when can I introduce formula to my son? Considering that I'm to resume back to work in the first week of January.
He'll be 3months by 26th of this month..
And which baby formula is the best for his age?

Thank you for your swift response �
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yookney: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poshriel:

good morning ..i saw your DM

you can reach me dami.ojo@yahoo.com

Dont even bother reaching him, he is a guy and a BIG Scam!!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tripletwins222: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning mothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.