Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Art Of Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Kissing (2868 Views)

PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
@SweetnSour
SweetnSour:

well soft moist chewable lipz,
mama lykes
Oh mama, i have heard of chewable vitamin C but what da, How does it feel. Tell us the feel. U know, i feel like going on a practice already. Dont call me Jonny Bravo 4 this either.

@micklplus
Tanx but while we are still @ it tell us how u do da thing!!!
Re: The Art Of Kissing by agnesoseka: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2007
lol
Re: The Art Of Kissing by abstarr(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
Mwah!!!! To all Nairaland females!!! wink
Re: The Art Of Kissing by wildguy(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2008
kissin is really no big deal, i have kissed about 15 gals but its stil no big deal, french kiss is the best, why do you gals lyk pink lips, mine is pink and i keep gettin requests from lotsa gals to kiss them
Re: The Art Of Kissing by edii: 3:54pm On May 31, 2008
is it art or act?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 31, 2008
What abt the Science, Math, and History of kissing
Re: The Art Of Kissing by welli(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2008
wild guy:

kissin is really no big deal,  i have kissed about 15 gals but its stil no big deal, french kiss is the best,  why do you gals like pink lips,  mine is pink and i keep getting request frm lotsa girls to kiss them

lipsrsealed
Re: The Art Of Kissing by onyinye2(f): 4:06pm On May 31, 2008
i think kissing is the most expressive way to show how much you care for someone. You dont have say anything but stare into eachother's eyes. to me it is the most intimate thing a guy could do when im just doing nothing and he comes over and juss link his lips with mine.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by welli(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2008
onyinye2:

i think kissing is the most expressive way to show how much you care for someone. You don't have say anything but stare into eachother's eyes. to me it is the most intimate thing a guy could do when im just doing nothing and he comes over and juss link his lips with mine.

very true but it depends on d manner in which you do it.sm pple kiss witout knowin wat dey're doing(as long as deir lips re pressed against urs)
Re: The Art Of Kissing by onyinye2(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2008
yes that is true. he has to be a good kisser. but the manner he kisses me doesnt matter. be it a quick peck or a long passionate kiss. kiss
Re: The Art Of Kissing by wildguy(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2008
i think kissing is the most expressive way to show how much you care for someone. You don't have say anything but stare into eachother's eyes. to me it is the most intimate thing a guy could do when im just doing nothing and he comes over and juss link his lips with mine.

onyinye, have you ever considered the fact that guys can fake their expressions, most guys just kiss for the fun cuz it rarely has effects on them

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Kissing by onyinye2(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2008
@ wild guy
Well maybe the girls you have kissed you faked your emotion or you had a bad experience but to me i believe that the kisses that i have received were sincere. and that they were 100% intimate kiss
Re: The Art Of Kissing by dutty(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2008
simmy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Nairaland users
I think he means the art of sucking and manipulating the crevices of the ass with your mouth and tongue. I havnt doneit before but i guess i'll love some girl to try it out on me if she's so inclined
And, I'm not depraved!!!! angry

actually its called yansh kiss, yeah i've seen it done once b4. didnt look too nice tho, if i'm eva gonna try then the recipient gats to soak the [b]ikebe [/b]over night o.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2008
Its an act and a real art.There are different kinds.French kiss,''Wine slurp'',''soft bite'',vacuum kiss, name it.

Some could make a volcano erupt in your blood stream.Some to the lips and some to the skin and some to other crazy places.Eskimos dont kiss.They rub noses.I guess you guys knew that. sad sad sad
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2008
dabriggs:

Its an act and a real art.There are different kinds.French kiss,''Wine slurp'',''soft bite'',vacuum kiss, name it.

Some could make a volcano erupt in your blood stream.Some to the lips and some to the skin and some to other crazy places.Eskimos don't kiss.They rub noses.I guess you guys knew that. sad sad sad
wetin be vacuum kiss?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by 4Him1(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2008
4Her:

wetin be vacuum kiss?

ask me later smiley
Re: The Art Of Kissing by onyinye2(f): 5:06pm On May 31, 2008
does the kind of kiss matter i mean seriously. to me juss the simple fact he willing wanted to kiss me is fine with me.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by dutty(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2008
4 Him:

ask me later smiley

as the name implies, suck all the saliva and phlegm into ur mouth while u kiss, iyama!! very grouse, would neva try that one oh.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 31, 2008
ok, gross!
Re: The Art Of Kissing by wildguy(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2008
onyinye!!!! i didnt say that i have not received passionate or intimate kisses, wat am sayin is that some guys just kiss for fun just lyk me but we pretend its real,
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2008
, and its the first kind of physical expression of love that goes when a guy is not into you anymore.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by onyekang1(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
ass kissing? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Art Of Kissing by steamslide(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2008
Passionate kisses are love magnets that linger in a woman’s mind.
If you want to master the art of kissing a woman, it is vital that you learn how to kiss passionately without making her think it’s just your cue to get her into bed.

Hey guys, I found an interesting piece on

"How to Kiss a Woman so she Aches for You"

at www.showtimenigeria.com. Check out the article here:

http://showtimenigeria.com/news.php?cat=news&c=58.

I tried a few of the tricks myself and boy, what a hero I became!
Re: The Art Of Kissing by acidrop(f): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2008
i just dont kiss anyone, but i cant do whitout kissing my boo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.