Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused (1007 Views)

My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? / My Pally Wan Dump Im Babe because She Too Dey Lepa(skinny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Tokoma: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Help me, my girlfrnd leave me because she was confuse by anoda guy who was date b4 she accept my proposal. The issue is bcum hard nd hard every day i dnt knw wot 2 du. Dat mygirl leave dat guy because of me nd den d guy nw distop her nd make her confused. Now she has leave me nd she said is no longer interested again bt i dnt knw wot 2 du cos i av already inlove wif her. The girl has nw broke her sim no where 2 cald her 2. Pls frnds i nid ur advice
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by goslow2: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Leave her, she's not d1 4 u
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Sijo01(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
ur girlfrnd left u, so dat now gav u d right to murder English language like u jst did.

angry angry\

Btw, u snatched her frm her bf according to ur narration, so she has gone bck to her original owner.
case close!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
this just made my day grin
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin

I just read this post aloud and cant stop laughing.

OP, just let her go, c'est la vie!
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by goslow2: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy: this just made my day grin
cheesy
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Cry your eyes out and forget her.
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
@OP
it is called: TASTING YOUR OWN MEDICINE......hope you enjoy the ride. what you get with honey, you will ultimately lose with honey too. serves you right!
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by mspookie: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
Are u sure she didn't leave because u cudnt write and construct gud english?
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2012
ms pookie: Are u sure she didn't leave because u cudnt write and construct gud english?
lmao
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Lisa1: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by naijalodge(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tokoma: Help me, my girlfrnd leave me because she was confuse by anoda guy who was date b4 she accept my proposal. The issue is bcum hard nd hard every day i dnt knw wot 2 du. Dat mygirl leave dat guy because of me nd den d guy nw distop her nd make her confused. Now she has leave me nd she said is no longer interested again bt i dnt knw wot 2 du cos i av already inlove wif her. The girl has nw broke her sim no where 2 cald her 2. Pls frnds i nid ur advice

my guy,take my simple advice,forget about women and go back to school... grin
Tokoma: Help me, my girlfrnd leave me because she was confuse by anoda guy who was date b4 she accept my proposal. The issue is bcum hard nd hard every day i dnt knw wot 2 du. Dat mygirl leave dat guy because of me nd den d guy nw distop her nd make her confused. Now she has leave me nd she said is no longer interested again bt i dnt knw wot 2 du cos i av already inlove wif her. The girl has nw broke her sim no where 2 cald her 2. Pls frnds i nid ur advice

my guy,take my simple advice,forget about women and go back to school... grin grin gringringrin
Re: Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Go and take some English lessons and then go back to her. She will come back

(1) (Reply)

Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze / Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? / Dealing With Women Trynna Steal Your Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.