Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? (14916 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by LarrySun(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Why do some view approaching a hot girl on the street as an abomination? Personally, I like the courage of a guy who is brave enough to go for whatever he desires.

Ladies, irresponsibility isn't instilled yet in the act, except the tone and mode of approach. I wouldn't start judging a book by it's cover if I didn't want to remain a celibate for life.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by tpia5: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2012
why dont you respect the woman's choice?

if she doesnt like being approached on the street then accept it and move on for goodness sake.

not everyone likes being chatted up by strangers. People are different- chat up other girls until you find one who is willing to listen to you.

and hopefully you wont be tagged a stalker?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by LarrySun(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

if she doesnt like being approached on the street then accept it and move on for goodness sake.

not everyone likes being chatted up by strangers. People are different- chat up other girls until you find one who is willing to listen to you.

Wow! It's like someone is angry at my post. I'm sorry, I meant no offence. Just like I said, it depends on the method of approach and presentation; these should constitute the virtues or vices. However, street approaches shouldn't be considered immoral. The less interested lady in question may politely turn down the suitor (of course, that's if the suitor himself isn't rude). Sometimes, I flirt with some ladies on the street whenever I'm tired of walking alone...all in the name of having a walking companion, nothing serious most of the times. Although, one may find his Cinderella from there.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by tpia5: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2012
^ what if the lady just isnt feeling you, sweetie?

is that allowed?

if she doesnt want to flirt,should that be held against her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Nothing wrong with it as long as you respect the ones who arent interested smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2012
It is not wrong but it might be embarrassing because some women don't know how to turn down a request politely

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2012
I'll have to be dead first before i approach a lady on the street. . .

My answer is still NO!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Rocktation(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2012
Larry-Sun:
except the tone and mood of approach..

The gentlemanly ones end up being the psycho maniacs, most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2012
I have seen where a guy and a lady was fighting on the street before for this same reason.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by coolzeal(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2012
picking up a lady from the street is not bad but you can't tell if she's busy or perhaps running out of time to her destination. Best places to pick up women are Library, Garden, Functions/events, Art & gallery display, movie theater and sometimes in a restaurant etc..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by LarrySun(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Best places to pick up women are Library, Garden, Functions/events, Art & gallery display, movie theater and sometimes in a restaurant etc..[/quote]

What about Church, Mosque, Shrine, Necropolis and Jupiter?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by LarrySun(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Rocktation:

The gentlemanly ones end up being the psycho maniacs, most of the time.

Really? Do the psychomaniacs end up being the gentle ones.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Rocktation(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2012
No. Once a maniac, always a maniac. grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Rocktation: No. Once a maniac, always a maniac. grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by LarrySun(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2012
Rocktation: No. Once a maniac, always a maniac. grin

It is quite alright to approach in the most modest way. You get to know the maniac not from the approach but from his vile dispositions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Adaeze003(f): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2012
No problem with that but i don't like it especially when you start talking of luv #very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Mynd44: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Larry-Sun:

It is quite alright to approach in the most modest way. You get to know the maniac not from the approach but from his vile dispositions.
What if the Maniac hides said dispositions?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Rocktation(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2012
Actually, concealing these dispositions is what makes him appear to be gentle oo.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Jaykizz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Won't stalk a lady on d street. I prefa doin tinz in private.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

Seconded and Simple... PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why approach a girl on the street ? That brings nothing but insult, i believe a man on the street has a destination so to start approaching girls is deviation from focus, its why girls embarrass them. If you need a lady, go to the club. If you need a wife, street is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by otosa(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Actually I don’t like it and I can’t do it
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by crackhouse(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yeah it's fine. That was how my father trapped my mum.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
If you are driving,why not ?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If you are driving,why not ?
Driving...lol, you mean giving a lift and giving them your business card ? And saying....call me...anytime....
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
lol. Approaching a girl on the street makes u look like the street. And no good girl wants a street bobo.

Anyways it sounds stupid...
This is street talk.
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Nuzo1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Be it in the street of Rumuola or in the alter of Deeper life Church Hq, the key word should be respect.

Give them their space if they seem not interested! undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
Most guys that approach ladies on the street are usually disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by dhyaniel(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
Let me tell you the real fact 60% of those guy that approach ladies on the street they are not doing it 4 love but for their personal interests. Only microscopic few among this guys do it because of love. Thanks
Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by NwaTeacher1: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dia is nothing bad in someone expressing his feelings to a lady he want whether in the street, party, market etc. Opportunity comes but once, if u miss her in the street, how sure are u seeing her somewhere else. Be brave and go 4 what u want at anytime, anywhere and anyhow. No harm in trial and insult is part of d game.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? by ifihearam: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
@op
The place doesn't matter
Whether street,school,church etal
But the most important thing is ur manner of approach
There is no woman you approach with respect that will not listen to you especially when you are composed,confident and well dressed.
If you lack good manner of approach even if you meet her in heaven she will not answer you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.