Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage (4735 Views)

Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?! / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious / My Mum Is Too Harsh; Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage by ronkebp(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ Michelin....do not let anyone make you aggressive or harsh, such attitudes will just keep on inviting and attracting the wrong set of people....a lady who has the right attitudes have not gotten the right man yet, talk more of lacing your attitude with harsh words and rudeness. You can still be firm and not let anyone walk over you as opposed to coming off as rude and immature [you get my drift? wink ]. it is all in the approach.
Re: I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
ronkebp: @ Michelin....do not let anyone make you aggressive or harsh, such attitudes will just keep on inviting and attracting the wrong set of people....a lady who has the right attitudes have not gotten the right man yet, talk more of lacing your attitude with harsh words and rudeness. You can still be firm and not let anyone walk over you as opposed to coming off as rude and immature [you get my drift? wink ]. it is all in the approach.

I'm actually not rude or harsh in my everyday interactions. what bothers me is my intolerance which i think it's too developed. i'd rather not be around people who annoy me!
Re: I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage by ronkebp(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
michelin89:

I'm actually not rude or harsh in my everyday interactions. what bothers me is my intolerance which i think it's too developed. i'd rather not be around people who annoy me!

My dear when you eventually have your kids, you will learn to be really tolerantsmiley, there is nothing wrong in tolerating other people's excesses to an extent, it just differentiates you from them, and you will be able to teach others one or two things.
Re: I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage by queensmith: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
michelin89:

and why should you be? Why?

Do you not want to live long? You will live longer for keeping the right people around you.

Unless your job requires you to be around people you despise (as in you actually get a rewarded for it) I don't see why you should be bothered.

It doesnt make you a bad person?
Re: I'm Afraid I'm Too Harsh To Endure The Ups & Downs Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith:

and why should you be? Why?

Do you not want to live long? You will live longer for keeping the right people around you.

Unless your job requires you to be around people you despise (as in you actually get a rewarded for it) I don't see why you should be bothered.

It doesnt make you a bad person?

But after cutting a lot of peolple off, i'm starting to wonder if i'm not too harsh and resolute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Your Crush/friend To Trust You And Eventually Agree To You / 16 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Working Class Wives / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.