Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday (14610 Views)

Sultan's Palace Admits That Celebrating 'id On Sunday Was An Error? / Eid Al Adha Is On Sunday 6/11/11 / Muslim Group Declares Holy War On Lagos Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Super1759: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
kingsolve: May God help Nigeria. May God bring us together as one no matter our language, our religion, our beliefs and other differences. I think this is one thing I'v learnt in this my youth service yr. A number of us live together in a village here in kogi, all from different background and even one person from the north. And it's really beautiful to have us all live together here all these y'l. The relationship is beautiful amidst our differences. I wish the whole country could experience this. God help us.
ma brother,ur soo right.am in kogi too.the people here are so different.I still wonder if they are nigerians.my landlord is a christian.his wife is a muslim.her son is a christian,but you cannot here any noise as regards 2 religious differences.ma guy's family are all muslim.he alone is a chritian,but the family is so peaceful.I am a full breed christian and still believe that muslim is a peaceful religion,take it or you deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Ayorh4you(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Superego: http://muslimsagainstterror.com/form-a-shield-of-protection-for-churches-on-sunday-muslim-brothers/

Form A Shield Of Protection For Churches on Sunday, Muslim Brothers

June 24, 2012 by Brother Isa

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

Brothers in Islam. This is a release from the Muslims Against Terror.

We have been deliberating on how to extend an arm of compassion to our fellow Christian’s in a time of harshness and perdition and how to be a part of the end to the Harj(killings) in our beloved nation.

Insha Allah, we will be today going out to assist in defending Churches from attack by miscreants, be they Boko Haram or whatever other unscrupulous elements are behind these Sunday attacks.

Al Quran says, what means-

Quran 5:32 ..whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind. http://quran.com/5/32

The Glorious Quran also attests that Allah(S) has used some of us to defend places of worship. We can do it again.

Quran 22:40
Sahih International
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right – only because they say, “Our Lord is Allah .” And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

If you are ready to sacrifice to promote peace and justice, please join us. If not, please stay in doors.

Guidelines:

1. Please dress simple with white preferably. Have a sign that states your mission. Simply write ‘Vigilante Security‘, on the sign.

2. Please ensure you first approach the Church you wish to defend and ask them where they will like you to stand and where may be vulnerable. Have their securirty persons phone number.

3. Please discuss the ways you can be of assistance with any security officers in the area.

4. Please have police phone numbers at the ready.

5. Apply absolute discretion at all times. Be only ready to accost and have planks to put in front of suspicious cars that may be speeding toward the Church.

Allah be with us.
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better[b]
Superego: http://muslimsagainstterror.com/form-a-shield-of-protection-for-churches-on-sunday-muslim-brothers/

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

We have been deliberating on how to extend an arm of compassion to our fellow Christian’s in a time of harshness and perdition and how to be a part of the end to the Harj(killings) in our beloved nation.

Insha Allah, we will be today going out to assist in defending Churches from attack by miscreants, be they Boko Haram or whatever other unscrupulous elements are behind these Sunday attacks.

Quran 5:32 ..whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind. http://quran.com/5/32

The Glorious Quran also attests that Allah(S) has used some of us to defend places of worship. We can do it again.

Sahih International
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right – only because they say, “Our Lord is Allah .” And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

If you are ready to sacrifice to promote peace and justice, please join us. If not, please stay in doors.

Guidelines:

1. Please dress simple with white preferably. Have a sign that states your mission. Simply write ‘Vigilante Security‘, on the sign.

2. Please ensure you first approach the Church you wish to defend and ask them where they will like you to stand and where may be vulnerable. Have their securirty persons phone number.

3. Please discuss the ways you can be of assistance with any security officers in the area.

5. Apply absolute discretion at all times. Be only ready to accost and have planks to put in front of suspicious cars that may be speeding toward the Church.

Allah be with us.
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better[/b]

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

Sahih International

Guidelines:

Allah be with us.
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: Its a scam don't fall 4 such lies. Dey will use dis has an advantage
To kill christians
i dont knw whats wrong with some christians, why u still fhooling around, pple are talking of solution dis one is talking of scamer, argh when dem(bokos) kill una(christian) finish u go knw say na scaner
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by gbadexy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
My philosophy is never to like who dislikes me and never to attempt to please or make such person like me. Such people have already made up their mind to dislike you and will always find fault and excuse for your action to dislike you more.
Do boko haram address in english or have they ever made any pretense? They always announce their plans and carry them out.
We have liberal and enlightened group of muslims at least trying to help and unite with the christians to fight common enemies, some christian extremist boko peace are here running their mouth. Such people have nothing tangible to contribute or suggestions to reduce or stop these senseless killings and am sure such people are self centered and cannot volunteer such help even to their fellow christian.
Do you think boko harams gives a Bleep whether the muslims and christians wipe out each other or if all the muslims were killed in reprisals? You don't have any idea how many islamic clerics and their reluctant or runaways members they kill. This people are common threat and should be confronted by all.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by abdulkayus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
gbadexy: My philosophy is never to like who dislikes me and never to attempt to please or make such person like me. Such people have already made up their mind to dislike you and will always find fault and excuse for your action to dislike you more.
Do boko haram address in english or have they ever make any pretense? They always announce their plans and carry them out.
We have liberal and enlightened group of muslims at least trying to help and unite with the christians to fight common enemies, some christian extremist boko peace are here running their mouth. Such people have nothing tangible to contribute or suggestions to reduce or stop these senseless killings and am sure such people are self centered and cannot volunteer such help even to their fellow christian.
Do you think boko harams gives a Bleep whether the muslims and christians wipe out each other or if all the muslims were killed in reprisals? You don't have any idea how many islamic clerics and their reluctant or runaways members they kill. This people are common threat and should be confronted by all.

may God bless u trili
lion tyms
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by abdulkayus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ayorh4you: [color=#770077][/color]
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better[b]
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better[/b]
All na wash...... So cheap a trick ma 5years old cousin can do better
illitrate lyk u, must u quote thrice, ewu, mtwsss
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by vanstanzy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
texazzpete:

No, I just KNOW you're daft.

For years we have Christians here bellyaching about how Muslims are 'supporting' these crises and how Muslims who do not speak up are 'silent supporters' of these religious crisis.
Now some Muslims say they wanna stand up and help protect Christian places of worship to show that they detest who Boko Haram is doing and all you can say is this?!

There are obvious loopholes in the plan. for one, it may well be all too easy for Boko Haram to infiltrate such movements and use it to make their church bombing runs easier. But bring up such opposition in a calm, logical manner instead of braying like a castrated camel. Dolt!

Super-ted or texxaspete, u didn't just go there? Speak ur mind instead of insulting ur generation. U really don't want to take me on.
I'll tell u what we'll do, we'll use ur entire family as a test subject in a church in the north n then ask those muslim volunteers as a sheid 4 them. Lets c how the experiment goes.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by mallorca(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Time will tell
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Afam4eva(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
e-mail:
As funny as it sounds, sentiments apart, its gonna be the best. Security agents can do just little as churches are spread all over. Its in our hands to protect ourselves.
Put them in front, christian- church security behind and see how it plays out. Lets give our muslim brothers the benefit of the doubt.
don't say dis. With all d tins dat dey have done u still want us to give dem dat freedom. Dats d best way for them to take more lives. If dey surround d churches wit gun dats mass killing
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
vanstanzy:

Super-ted or texxaspete, u didn't just go there? Speak ur mind instead of insulting ur generation. U really don't want to take me on.
I'll tell u what we'll do, we'll use ur entire family as a test subject in a church in the north n then ask those muslim volunteers as a sheid 4 them. Lets c how the experiment goes.
it hasn't come to dis nau. Stop d insults
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
The way muslim pple like demselves do u think if they see the "brother" carrying a gun to come nd kill christians dey will stop them? Pls let us not be foolish its a trap
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
tintingz: i dont knw whats wrong with some christians, why u still fhooling around, pple are talking of solution dis one is talking of scamer, argh when dem(bokos) kill una(christian) finish u go knw say na scaner
your president has the solution. Dis tin is from d top. Its all politics
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by jimmyboy1010(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2012

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

I'm speechless! , if this said can be done then I pray Allah will guide and protect all the volunteers!!!
May God Almighty continue to be with you all. This is hands of fellowship and I'm soo happy about it.
I'm a christian and I have a lot of muslim friends across Nigeria.

Sahih International

Guidelines:

Allah be with us.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by BetaThings: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
mollytinrox: y is there so much distrust in this country? cry
There is no mistrust
Some people are benefitting from the present situation and only want it to persist

This idea is good; but it can be refined
That is what people should focus upon
It is better for the muslim to go to a church in his neighbourhood where they are known
The more the muslims in a particular location, the better. Even if christians believe it is to make it easy for the bomber to act, it also means the muslims will lose more suicide bombers at every location
That makes suicide bombing unsustainable
It would be a good idea if people actually trek to church or park very far away and things are arranged such that it is physically impossible to get within 500m of a church
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by cyril83(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
nagoma:

I am a muslim who has sleepless nights because innocent people are killed by misguided people who in real sense are not Muslims . I am ready to participate in this show of support for humanity and peace. Of course there is the worry that the anarchists could highjack such a noble intention. I am in full agreement with you about education that is the most important and permanent long term solution. To identify and seize a Boko haram culprit may not be easy at all and can be really dangerous . I am sure some people would have done it. There is so much mistrust and unfortunately many non Muslims regard every northern muslim as BH. This is one of the major obstacles we have to tackle and work together against the terrorists.
I said it sometimes ago that we have boko haram culprit on NL...this 's one of them...repent man
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by cyril83(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
tintingz: i dont knw whats wrong with some christians, why u still fhooling around, pple are talking of solution dis one is talking of scamer, argh when dem(bokos) kill una(christian) finish u go knw say na scaner
look @ this b.a.s.ta.rd.s,you were even happy of the killings,aint new to us coz the same blood run in all muslim veins be it north ,south or eastern part of naija...Muslim, religion of doom and death
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by FrenchyL(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
That's absolute nonsense!!!
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
cyril83: look @ this b.a.s.ta.rd.s,you were even happy of the killings,aint new to us coz the same blood run in all muslim veins be it north ,south or eastern part of naija...Muslim, religion of doom and death
don't mind dem
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by gbadexy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
On a second thought, I don't thinks its a good idea. I hope members of these islamic society that want to protect the churches are reading this.
The boko haram people will come around and either spray you with bullets, throw bomb at you or infiltrate your members with one unsuspecting member strapping bombs on his body.
They would label you enemies of islam that are working with kafiris.
What you plan to do is very dangerous unless you search your members to be sure nobody is packing explosives on his body and you have automatic weapons to shoot at sight any suspicious vehicle speeding along or to ward off onslaught of armed miscreants.
Let the church rather erect reinforced concrete barriers some distance around the church and have trained and armed church securities .
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
How can u say the people killing are not muslims. Are u dat retarded?? Pure muslims who cut off pple's heads like chicken. How many christians haff you seen do dat? Your religion is all abt violence nothing Good. Evil pple. All the christians supporting them ride on mayb cos you have not lost a member of ur family to their foolishness
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by atims: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
All lizards have their bellies to the ground, how do we know the ones with belly ache? Stop your bloody brothers 1 kilometer away from every Christian gathering...that is the much we can trust you! embarassed

embarassed
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Yujin(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Its true that isn't all muslims that support boko haram or even the jihad that the muslim leaders up north nursed and are still pursuing till tomorrow in this 'One Nigeria', christians would be extremely foolish to accept this offer. Lets expound the offer to see if any benefit abound there.
1. What security roll will they play that churches(christians) have not been playing?
2. What special equipment do they have that can stop abrutly a bomb laden car coming with a high speed intending to ram onto the church fence or building?
3. What counter measure do they have against boko attackers armed with AK47s when they themselves are having only planks?
Truth be told, it would not make any difference i.e if we are to believe whole-heartedly that this is not a plot to infiltrate our security network. The greatest service they can they can do is to convince the leaders and erring people to drop the islamization by force agenda or better still eliminate those die hard jihadists(those who without regard enlisted nigeria into OIC) because if the christians do the latter for them, they will term it an invitation for war. Salution to the progressives.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Policewoman(f): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Don't trust those abokis. Im sure its a ploy to gather intel on more bombings.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by nagoma(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
cyril83: I said it sometimes ago that we have boko haram culprit on NL...this 's one of them...repent man

You are the real culprit. You prefer to continue demonizing all Muslims than discuss peace.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by nagoma(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Yujin: Its true that isn't all muslims that support boko haram or even the jihad that the muslim leaders up north nursed and are still pursuing till tomorrow in this 'One Nigeria', christians would be extremely foolish to accept this offer. Lets expound the offer to see if any benefit abound there.
1. What security roll will they play that churches(christians) have not been playing?
2. What special equipment do they have that can stop abrutly a bomb laden car coming with a high speed intending to ram onto the church fence or building?
3. What counter measure do they have against boko attackers armed with AK47s when they themselves are having only planks?
Truth be told, it would not make any difference i.e if we are to believe whole-heartedly that this is not a plot to infiltrate our security network. The greatest service they can they can do is to convince the leaders and erring people to drop the islamization by force agenda or better still eliminate those die hard jihadists(those who without regard enlisted nigeria into OIC) because if the christians do the latter for them, they will term it an invitation for war. Salution to the progressives.

Hopeless
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by email1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: don't say dis. With all d tins dat dey have done u still want us to give dem dat freedom. Dats d best way for them to take more lives. If dey surround d churches wit gun dats mass killing
Your bright ideas are desperately needed to stern this tide, and I didn't see any. Your contributions are needed to proffer solutions. How do we stop these, ma'am?
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: How can u say the people killing are not muslims. Are u dat retarded?? Pure muslims who cut off pple's heads like chicken. How many christians haff you seen do dat? Your religion is all abt violence nothing Good. Evil pple. All the christians supporting them ride on mayb cos you have not lost a member of ur family to their foolishness
come lag i go show u christians cuting human head for rituals to perform miracles, e.g rev. King

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by tintingz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
cyril83: look @ this b.a.s.ta.rd.s,you were even happy of the killings,aint new to us coz the same blood run in all muslim veins be it north ,south or eastern part of naija...Muslim, religion of doom and death
u are a true boko haram
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by maigaskiya1: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2012

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

Sahih International

Guidelines:

Allah be with us.
thanx man more grease 2ur elbow
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Loveaflame(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
God help Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.