Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday (14605 Views)

Sultan's Palace Admits That Celebrating 'id On Sunday Was An Error? / Eid Al Adha Is On Sunday 6/11/11 / Muslim Group Declares Holy War On Lagos Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Whymee: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
naijaking1:

Why is it a problem having the christians protect themselves

They failed themselves, even the HOLY SPIRIT couldnt protect them.

I at times wonder why those injured during bomp explosure were taken to hospital. When healing / miracle and wonders do take place in the church.

MUGUN PASS MUGUN

BE WISE
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by lumeneng22: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
The man meant well o! Or u think wearing white na otumokpo for bomb? He even went ahead to talk of discusing wt church security, police, plank that would stop vehicle from moving on top speed etc. It is solution we need bh idea is anti islam.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Sciencs(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Muslims whole-heartedly guardin sum group of xtians worshipin in a church...hmmmmm....wat a vry 'horrifyingly-disturbin' sense of humour. I believe d devil must av bin rejoicin sayin 'my children r @ it again'...xcludin southern muslims o...cos i knw de r sumhw peaceful. Bt d day a 'core' northern muslim rise up wit ds sort of idea...then dt shud be d day we nid 2stop believin in Newton's laws of motion. Dnt get me wrong..am only referin 2 CORE northern muslims...cos ds bunch of ill-illiterates r nt familar wit word 'PEACE'. If there's any xtians living in d 'north' dt rily believe in ds crap...then obviously u must av bin spendin ur mondays in hospitals nursin
ur wounds ova d past few years n wud luv 2make ds upcomin monday weirdly special by havin a c4 stick ur feet by dem.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Lakayana: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
It is a good start if only they can come out and tell the authorities where their hideouts are it will go a long way in curbing the bokoharam menace.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by item1: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
They should rather go and expose those thier brothers who are behind these daily bombing instead of going to stand guard for church service. THEY KNOW ALL OF THEM!
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by cyril83(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
e-mail:
Your bright ideas are desperately needed to stern this tide, and I didn't see any. Your contributions are needed to proffer solutions. How do we stop these, ma'am?
it is very simple broda,let them call their pple to order...its vry obvious they knw the pple behind all this calamities...they can easily re-orientate their brodas,hanging arnd churches in the name of protection is vry dangerous to christian lives ...wake up man
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Holadokun(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin
akereconfi: Imagine ABOKI n HARUNA at my church gate ..:Hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha nobody go close eye for prayer for that church
grin
akereconfi: Imagine ABOKI n HARUNA at my church gate ..:Hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha nobody go close eye for prayer for that church
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Akpan107(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=valencia25]God bless those who volunteer to protect church and make it successful...[/quote and more eazier to bomb. May God protect us...
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by maingwaest(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
If they want to proove they re not d bad guys,they shuld burn down some couple of mosque,nd then we ll know we re even so we all can start planning a way forward.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Ninilowo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
valencia25: God bless those who volunteer to protect church and make it successful...

Amen.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Ninilowo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
ekwah: people should calm down and stop typing nonsense here. If these muslims still keep quite without doing anything, same folks will keep blabbing crap. Think before you post. Afterall the Christians did protect Muslims while they observed prayer sessions during the uprising in Egypt some time back. undecided It may not be the best option but if this is true, it at least shows that they wanna do something to help matters.

excatly.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Jungleprince1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
It is time we come together as one; muslims and christian, we serve the same god

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by biolanurat: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
unknown247: shocked shocked shocked SHINE YOUR EYES!!!

Another strategy from boko haram our God those not sleep nor slumber we don't need your protection. Beloved Christians, please don't allow your enemy to guard you....

SMH!! Use ur head. The modus operandi of BH is fearlessness y do you tink they ll use strategy. This is a sincere clarion call to protect ourselves against dis devil & here u r yearning poo. Pls grow up & stop spreading hatred.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Superego: http://muslimsagainstterror.com/form-a-shield-of-protection-for-churches-on-sunday-muslim-brothers/

Form A Shield Of Protection For Churches on Sunday, Muslim Brothers

June 24, 2012 by Brother Isa

24/06/2012

Salam Alaikum,

Brothers in Islam. This is a release from the Muslims Against Terror.

We have been deliberating on how to extend an arm of compassion to our fellow Christian’s in a time of harshness and perdition and how to be a part of the end to the Harj(killings) in our beloved nation.

Insha Allah, we will be today going out to assist in defending Churches from attack by miscreants, be they Boko Haram or whatever other unscrupulous elements are behind these Sunday attacks.

Al Quran says, what means-

Quran 5:32 ..whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind. http://quran.com/5/32

The Glorious Quran also attests that Allah(S) has used some of us to defend places of worship. We can do it again.

Quran 22:40
Sahih International
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right – only because they say, “Our Lord is Allah .” And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

If you are ready to sacrifice to promote peace and justice, please join us. If not, please stay in doors.

Guidelines:

1. Please dress simple with white preferably. Have a sign that states your mission. Simply write ‘Vigilante Security‘, on the sign.

2. Please ensure you first approach the Church you wish to defend and ask them where they will like you to stand and where may be vulnerable. Have their securirty persons phone number.

3. Please discuss the ways you can be of assistance with any security officers in the area.

4. Please have police phone numbers at the ready.

5. Apply absolute discretion at all times. Be only ready to accost and have planks to put in front of suspicious cars that may be speeding toward the Church.

Allah be with us.
is this a joke or what. Ahahahahahahahahahah Na d security guard b the bokos themselve. Imagine u go say u wan use Lion take Protect goat. Ahahahahaha laf wan kill me die. Make them no gree o
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by joshuaidibia(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2012
valencia25: God bless those who volunteer to protect church and make it successful...

make what successfull?... the promises of more bomb blasts to come?.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by coolandy: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2012
THIS EFFORTS SHOWS THAT THERE IS HOPE 4 D NIGERIAN PROJECT
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS U 4 UR EFFORT
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by draries(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2012
This is ridiculous! What do they wanna use to protect churches? Are they military or what? This is so stupid!
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by coolandy: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Its really a laudable idea by our concerned Muslim brothers,as regards the plight facing Christians in Nigeria
its high time that the perpetrators of this heinous crime are bought to justice in order to serve as a deterrent to
other would-be terrorist. that's d only way this effort wont be an exercise in futility

Rclaim Nigeria: NATIONAL SECURITY?how effective and efficient it is?
www.reclaimnigeria..com
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Excuzeme: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

Another GRAND DECEPTION OF OUR TIME! This guyz must really think [b]we Christians are daft.
Any DUMB-@SS northern muslim that as much as comes close to a Church could have his throat slit, don't say i didn't warn ya.[/b]

Your post am afraid to say, does not even portray you as a Christian?
Why?
First, Christians are followers of Christ and Christ NEVER RETALIATED, when attacked.
Remember that "Peter drew his sword, to defend Christ, by cutting-off one ear of an "attacker" but Christ admonished him and "REPLACED the EAR"!

Read your statement above and tell me how hat compares with the account above?
That is why l said you are NOT qualified to call yourself a Christian, you bring disrepute to Christ's name.

But then, l feel for you....and people who have suffered the death of a loved one from the Boko Haram terrorist.
TWO WRONGS CANT MAKE A SINGLE RIGHT! You will just be another terrorist if you slit their throat!

TO MUSLIM AGAINST TERROR GROUP: What l think we should do is this:

-Granted, these people volunteering to protect the churches can be infiltrated by BH members.
They themselves should know this and expect that Christians will be wary of them.

-They should now put methods and process in place to verify thoe who want to participate. This is just fine-tuning he original idea.
_Dont just walk up to a church and say you want to "protect".
-Organize yourself first, get an "organisation" going, identify "leaders".
-Vet those who want to join. (background checks)
-Design Vests and number them serially. Distribute these to those who want to participate.
-Design I.D cards with pictures and even better, finger prints/biometrics (simple ones)
-Have a database of Volunteers.Pass these to Govt Security Agencies.

Dont rush things even though you meant well. The situation is volatile and delicate.

-Do everything within your power to breed TRUST, there is so much distrust already.
-Be very open and upfront with your activities. Start on a small scale first. Ask Govt to give you Soldiers to lead the team.
Like Two "armed" Soldiers leading a Team of 20 Volunteers

-Identify the church each team is going to FIRST, liaise with their Leaders very well, breed their trust and confidence and tell them what to expect. let them tell you were they need you. Dont go beyond that point 'cos you will still be under watch and some suspicions, no matter your good intentions.

I want to believe your intentions are genuine though you should expect "suspicions" for now.
This is what we have been asking the "muslim Spiritual fathers" in the North to do, all the while: Condemn the terrorist act, speak out against it, show positive effort to eradicate it.
TOGETHER, WE ARE STRONGER THAN ALL BOKO HARAM,....TOGETHER WE CAN RENDER THEN USELESS and DEFEAT THEM.

I urge Christians to "show magnanimity" but at the same time, REMAIN VIGILANT!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Excuzeme: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2012
dr_aries: This is ridiculous! What do they wanna use to protect churches? Are they military or what? This is so stupid!
It is called "show of solidarity"!
It itself is a "moral weapon".

How would you feel if you are fighting someone...and your own blood brother lines-up behind him, to fight you?
How demoralizing do you think that can be to you?

"Battles are first won in the "Hearts and Minds", even before a single bullet is fired!

Its a starting point. If it works, NEXT would be to pass information to the authorities about 'where' they are, where the 'weapons factories are', who are their sponsors and 'where next' they plan to strike!

Its a long short but since Mr. President hopes & believes the problem would go away by itself, anything better than that absurd thinking is worth trying! wink

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by affectionate(m): 5:14am On Jun 26, 2012
even though i don't doubt the sincerity of the writer but i doubt the workability because they would be endangering there own life cause they would be seen as collaborators and may bombed together. but i believe this people are not ghost those that have useful information about them should link security agencies and those securities should make their numbers public. to nairalanders, even if you don't believe in the solution preferred, you don't need to build more destruct by your comment. god save Nigeria
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Damseluc(f): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Indeed!! Who is fooling who? Sorry,but is your Quran different from that being read by members of the Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Doctorflaky(f): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2012
If God did not watch a house, d watcher watch in vain. The only person dat can protect us is God and He's d one dat we need to look up to. Protection cant come from man. If it seems like God has 4gotten us is a like. He's aware of everything. Is not is will dat men shu perish. Only dat man need 2pay their part. Christain shu brainstorm on how to be secure, not 4rm men. Am not against any religion but d truth is dat protection is 4rm God alone. d muslim might want to help wit gud intension, but is not save cos dis boko haram cant take d opportunity 2strike. D muslim guys dat came wit dis suggestion, we really appreciate ur concern. Mayb u shu come up wit d way of exposing dis sect instead. Thanks
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by vanstanzy(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Excuzeme:

Why?
First, Christians are followers of Christ and Christ NEVER RETALIATED, when attacked.
Remember that "Peter drew his sword, to defend Christ, by cutting-off one ear of an "attacker" but Christ admonished him and "REPLACED the EAR"!

That is why l said you are NOT qualified to call yourself a Christian, you bring disrepute to Christ's name.

But then, l feel for you....and people who have suffered the death of a loved one from the Boko Haram terrorist.
TWO WRONGS CANT MAKE A SINGLE RIGHT! You will just be another terrorist if you slit their throat!

-Granted, these people volunteering to protect the churches can be infiltrated by BH members.
They themselves should know this and expect that Christians will be wary of them.

-They should now put methods and process in place to verify thoe who want to participate. This is just fine-tuning he original idea.
-Design Vests and number them serially. Distribute these to those who want to participate.
-Design I.D cards with pictures and even better, finger prints/biometrics (simple ones)

Dont rush things even though you meant well. The situation is volatile and delicate.

-Do everything within your power to breed TRUST, there is so much distrust already.
-Be very open and upfront with your activities. Start on a small scale first. Ask Govt to give you Soldiers to lead the team.

-Identify the church each team is going to FIRST, liaise with their Leaders very well, breed their trust and confidence and tell them what to expect. let them tell you were they need you. Dont go beyond that point 'cos you will still be under watch and some suspicions, no matter your good intentions.

I want to believe your intentions are genuine though you should expect "suspicions" for now.
This is what we have been asking the "muslim Spiritual fathers" in the North to do, all the while: Condemn the terrorist act, speak out against it, show positive effort to eradicate it.
TOGETHER, WE ARE STRONGER THAN ALL BOKO HARAM,....TOGETHER WE CAN RENDER THEN USELESS and DEFEAT THEM.

I like how u corrected me without insulting me, now that's humane. But what i find offensive is this statement of urs; [b]That is why l said you are NOT qualified to call yourself a Christian, you bring disrepute to Christ's name.. You are NOT God Almighty neither are u a part of the Holy Trinity. So how dare u judge me? Where do u think King David of old is, Heaven or Hell? Get my drift? My friend, WE HAVE ALL BROUGHT DISREPUTE TO CHRIST'S NAME ONE TIME OR THE OTHER. NO BODY HOLY PASS and am willing to accept that, are u?[/b]
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by bashirlink: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2012
I think every christian have reasons to distrust this move by the muslims because of what has transpired between the two religion for so long,but come to think of it no Muslims in his right senses will support the evil been perpetrated by the misguided destroyer called Boko Harams,so we need a collective a solution to this problems, and the solution will only comes through volunteers like the one proposed by the Muslims,and other volunteers . and onething we should bear at the back of our mind is this ; Boko Haram are not in anyway representing islam, they are been used by the devil politicians power who milk in dackness. i want to plead with everyone to at least give them the chance to contribute their own quotas to this struggle and with your support things will work.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by lumenchristi: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2012
gmy2k: Good to know that some of u muslims r not in support of d atrocities committed by a few misguided elements. Personally i think it would have been a good one to foster peace, but like u all know that nothing ever works in Naija, the Boko boys will hijack the good intention.

What could have been better actions r to:
1. Help with the best of your knowledge identify and seize the culprits perpetuating this acts of violence
2. Educate ur people on the true doctrines of Quran so as not to be easily brain-washed into being used as agents of violence.
this is the best suggstion so far. The muslims should forget about that idea, cos first bokoharam is faceless, second, it will make it easier fr BH to gain access to churches.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by lumideezle(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Shieldjnr: Muslims r never to be trusted even 4 once.pure rubbish!

Pls stop being streotypical just replace muslim in d above quote with christains and you wld see how annoyning and dumb u sound 2 some plp
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by lumenchristi: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2012
muslims should forget about that idea, it simply wouldnt work, cos BH is faceless, second, how would they help with just planks when we r talkin about BH with bombs and AK47. They should be helpin SSS in arrestin these men, and the imans @ d mosques should teach their faithfuls the very true islam.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by farouqzaib: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Excuzeme:

Why?

I'll give you a hug if I can. #u-have-plenty-sense-kinda-hug.

All ye trolls can learn from this human. Instead of looking for someone to lash out at or worse creativity versus criticism come up with ideas that can help the situation at hand. Er'one has stupid things to say but the difference between a wise person and a foolish person is that the wise know not to say those stupid things(at least most times). Think before you grab that keyboard to type anything!

The surest albeit slowest way to break people that have stood the test of time is "divide and conquer". What do you think will happen? "Muslims" bomb "Xtians", "Xtians" retaliate and bomb "Muslims", you think the people in power gives a rat behind what happens to either of us? When we should be fighting the gov't for our rights we are busy killing one another!

On another note, how hard is it really for the FG to stamp those roaches out? I believe it's all gov't machinations. I'm open to facts that prove otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by surgicalblade: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2012
unknown247: shocked shocked shocked SHINE YOUR EYES!!!

Another strategy from boko haram our God those not sleep nor slumber we don't need your protection. Beloved Christians, please anddon't allow your enemy to guard you....
plz dont mined the sick goats na adamu and musa den go tell dat one and den go belive na today i can c na hungry lion now want to de guad antelopes against hungry hunters a very good security system net work
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by Muttex(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2012
why are you pple heartless like this... some noble men among muslims are ready to fight back for the shake of lives and properties and see some daft and useless pple saying rubbish. I guess if there would be peace in this land(Nigeria) again. Low thinking pple.
Re: Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday by FindOut(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
chosen04: Never will i allow or trust a group that has declared an indirect WAR on my people to watch or guard me while i pray.

who declared war on you? Bokoharam or muslims?? & if you think they are the same, then u wouldnt be doing your cute brain & common sense any justice. Haven't muslims & xtians been living together in peace for many years, marrying each other, governing the country together? & suddenly in 2009 they declared war.

The deadliest attack BH has carried out ever, the bomb blast in Kano metropolis, were there no muslims among the casualties? Or were the muslims given bomb proof vests n helmets? Or the muslim clerics bokoharam had killed even b4 they started bombin churches on a large scale, had they converted to xtianity b4 they lost their lives? Were some of them not preaching against BH beliefs?

Again miss(or Mrs.) , i respectfully submit that if u assume or think that bokoharam is acting for muslims, or they enjoy support, however tacit or open or secret (or even apathetic indifference) from muslims, the ma'am, you WONT BE DOING UR COMMON SENSE any justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.