Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 (2552 Views)

Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers/Stockbrokers Forum / Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 by shostar: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
Pls, Is there antone in the house with notes on Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level One Exams note. I seriously need it to prepare for my exams next year.Any form of assistance will be highly appreciated.
Contact me on shostar01@yahoo.com or 08034922862
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 by wyt(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
of what papers are u writing, as in on which of the 5 papers do u have to writer?
my general advice is that u should get the text book as recommended in the sylabus, if u're
writing march, then, read at least 30hrs per week, solve alot of past questions.
success awaits proper preparation
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 by Mustay(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2007
u should register at a tuition centre
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 by realkemmy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
please register in a tuition centre. will post the list of tuition centres lata. but for now, the ones i can remember are

pye tutors. pye house,. 17 oweh street, yaba. On the same road with WAEC office.

then the Institute(CIS) organises tutorials too . in ST finbarrs college, st finbarrs road, yaba. close to unilag main gate.

on saturdays and sundays.

will post others

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Medical Laboratory Scientists In Non-governmental Establishments / NYSC Salary Scale / Does Osteopathic Medicine Exist In The Nigerian System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.