Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? (14421 Views)

30 Wedding Gowns To Inspire Brides-to-be / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by Yenisa: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2012
I agree this is so strange but I hope that every man can find such type of girl.
Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by staceyo(f): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
my wedding gown is up for sale.plz call 08038414163
Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by vickyozohu(f): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
its cool to buy if one can afford, and den lease to odas later. not a bad idea though but only if u can afford, so one wont start begging for food
Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by USultimate: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
You can buy or rent one at www.micostarmall.com. I bought mine through them.
Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by quin9(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plz anybody here willing to rent her wedding gown for a photo shoot shld contact me:cruzewitqueen@yahoo.com or SMS:08076150117
Re: Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Firstly, one needs to take into consideration the cost incurred by the choice of buying your own wedding dress viz the risk inherent in having to rent a wedding dress.

But hey, the risk outweighs the cost by a wide margin.

Would you rather just spend the little money and get your own wedding dress or risk contacting some skin infection ?

One related post, you may want to check out http://www.hubscroll.com/2017/12/nigerian-wedding-dresses-modern-trends-pictures-and-styles.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Fashion & Lifestyle Magazine / Nigerian Tailors And Their Wahala! / The Most Beautiful Models In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.