Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? (8003 Views)

You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Is Internet Dating Safe? / All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by symy0610: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
How can you love someone you've not met physically especially when the love seems to be coming from only one angle.[img]http://www.kucei.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by drnoel: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ortis: yeah b careful cos d quest for fresh toto can make guyz say i love u.

read all ur comments and many of u guys told her the unadultrated truth but in coded form. She still didn´t get it. She kept asking ova and ova again. Which makes me wonder how old she is. She is probably a child, a little girl who just entered the University. I wonder why no one told her 2 concentrate on her books and 4get men for now.

My answer 4 this little girl is that chat romance is mostly about what is btw the grils thighs, her ass and nothing more. Its rare to find chat romance that blossoms to something permanent. But then from the way she is asking she would defintitely see that 4 herself after the rude guy has had her and dumped her. Pls when that happens, don´t come 2 NL to cry cos we don´t want 2 hear.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Michael231: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well my friend, all I have to tell u is to be very very careful. Gave him a chance but use ur head.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by AK481(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
tope3x: My sister, internet relationship work good for some people, and bad for some people....i have a friend that got his wife from this internet of a thing, i mean wife that gave him a kid now, they started from facebook and we thought it was a joke until they got married last year with one kid now...follow your heart
Even my aunt too,got married via internet.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by TBD(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
some times it work well, a friend of my his set to marry his 2go girl friend by november this year.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Skipfr(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hmmm. Hv promisd many babes online dates but hv nt kept to my promises because am maried wit 2 kids which they dnt knw. Its risky o but dis might just be different.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by speaktoinzaghi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
On point
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by esswhy16: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hw can u love someone uve not seen my dear shine ur eye ooo makke dat guy no take u do suya.dnt be carried away by sentiments cheap talks cos guys are good at Dat.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by rashy226(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
If u like him ....go for it gal
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by PrettyCindy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
My dear girl, i actually wanted to open a thread on this same topic but won't anymore since i have read the comments here.
There is nothing wrong with internet dating ok, you just have to be careful and don't loose your head. Some persons are lucky while others are not. When its time for you too meet for the first time, insist on him coming to your location and control your emotions, no matter how good looking the guy may turn out to be, DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM ELSE HE WOULD EASILY ASSUME THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH GUYS YOU MEET VIA BBM. Be wise.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by koozy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Gosh you guys are weird... Loving people that you meet on BBM, twitter, FB. You obviously have no idea what love is. Loving people you don't know. If you haven't met a nigg'a you defo don't know him, not to talk of love. I pity some of you sha. Konji just be making y'all talk "love", "fall for" anyhow. Get a REAL life
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by boyendowed(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Run o.He just wants the punny.Just saying
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by amosy007: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
yep it works
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
kalufelix: Datin sum1 u ve nat seen? Hey its too risky gurl...u might jst be chasin shadows. Pple wil always upload d best of dia pics wen u are nat even sure weda some of dem hav legs..lol
btw...4months? he shud hv atleast arranged a meet up wit u if hes serious...mayb hes jst playin wit u..jst mayb
yes we have arrange for a meeting but the problem is that i can't risk my life traveling to lagos just to see a guy, i have told him to come over to Benin that's if he real want us to see, he said he can't come due to d nature of his job.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by koozy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: yes we have arrange for a meeting but the problem is that i can't risk my life traveling to lagos just to see a guy, i have told him to come over to Benin that's if he real want us to see, he said he can't come due to d nature of his job.
Men WTF is wrong with you people. He doesn't even live close by. What's with Nigerians and online and long distant relationships. We can overdo things! Social media was invented and now we have decided to use it to live real life. I'm tired of my people
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
drnoel:

read all ur comments and many of u guys told her the unadultrated truth but in coded form. She still didn´t get it. She kept asking ova and ova again. Which makes me wonder how old she is. She is probably a child, a little girl who just entered the University. I wonder why no one told her 2 concentrate on her books and 4get men for now.

My answer 4 this little girl is that chat romance is mostly about what is btw the grils thighs, her ass and nothing more. Its rare to find chat romance that blossoms to something permanent. But then from the way she is asking she would defintitely see that 4 herself after the rude guy has had her and dumped her. Pls when that happens, don´t come 2 NL to cry cos we don´t want 2 hear.
Yes true talk i just got into d university last year but am not a little girl ok at least am 20 n in d university not secondary school, Thanks for advice i will concentrate on my studies. God Bless u
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
20yrs means u r 1992..pls,there alot of chicks in lagos,i mean hot babes..so for him to be sticking arround with u is just for d sake of s3x
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by alahamad(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2012

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Smallville4live(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: i don't get u ? With my eyes open as how?

if you are going into that, keep your eyes open very well. Don't just let your heart do the thing for you, also allow your head too. If you don't wanna end up heart broken. Secondly, when you meet him, don't go to bed with him. If you do and anything happen, pls put the blame on yourself. Thanks
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Smallville4live(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

No it is not. Most times people are looking for a one night stand or a booty call. Girl you don't want to be one of the statistics.

On the other hand deal with this your issue of feeling "guys have no truth" because good opportunities may just pass you by.

you are correct. With these on her mind, she will just miss her Prince.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Smallville4live(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls try to meet with him now. Not to go and pay him a visit in his house oh. Because something might happen. And the guy will see that you are loosed.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by seyilaw123: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
u might wanna try http:///NmFMNq. I met a chick there, though she's a nympho we r doing ok. she just wants it every day and night.
If you have the mind, go there and look for chicks
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
koozy:
Men WTF is wrong with you people. He doesn't even live close by. What's with Nigerians and online and long distant relationships. We can overdo things! Social media was invented and now we have decided to use it to live real life. I'm tired of my people

Why do people like making things about Nigeria? The people who invented social media also have the same problem so stop with the Nigeria bashing abeg.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by denny4ril: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth, but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?
DO UR HOME WORK SO THAT U DO NOT HAVE A BAD STORY TO TELL
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by mechanicaldummie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
i wudnt say its rubbish. my cousin met his wife online.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
He might be God present for u cos I met my wife online fb to be precise and she is a virgin. This made me to fall crazy for her. It depends on who how serious the guy is to date u but belief me internet dating is not bad even advance country have seperate websites for matchmaking
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by coolted(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth, but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?
there a 2 side to a coin

1 Like

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by ladysmart: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
Skipfr: Hmmm. Hv promisd many babes online dates but hv nt kept to my promises because am maried wit 2 kids which they dnt knw. Its risky o but dis might just be different.
u see that? Online dating is not worth ur stress. I know many victims don't do wat u will regret at last.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by lumeneng22: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Be careful my dear that is just d advise. I once dated a man like myself who pretended to be a woman. He first sent a woman picture to my mail and when i call, the voice sound like a lady. After sending some credit which he requested he now send a text that i should not call his/her line again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Never Do This After Sex (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.