Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969606 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
I just exchanged my espresso for HTC desire hd and I want to know the latest OTA UPDATE available as I'm yet to root it, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AVVS(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls anybody using ZTE light tab on here? How good is it when browsing and it's features as well??

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hazard1759(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
kbbadmus1:

abeg i don.dey try.to.root how can.i do dat nah and i av bin.tryin to.use dis mtn bbcday since yestday and not bin possible here in Uyo city. abeg yu fit gimme steps on how to root dis my galaxy pocket??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekennovative(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Someone who is SURE should kindly tell me the best among these phones.

Tecno L3, M3 , P3 and Itel android.

I actually want a phone with chrome browser, able to skype-make video calls with clearer mp and has long battery durability.

Which one should I go for?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Guru's in the house, please come to my rescue since I got my android phone and subscribed foe airtel 1,5k data plan, have not been able to dowmload any app, was only able to upgrade my whatsapp, whenever I want to download other app,its alwaiz popping out error retrieving from data.,pls come to my rescue, and what can be done cos its pissing me off
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Barbar2ndey: Ah haill oo..pks can any one tel me which is better between nokia lumia 520 and tecno n7 and reasons why

Looking for wp8 endorsement in an android thread?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Plz who know about MBO i9500... I nid info on dis phone plz help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Ekennovative: Someone who is SURE should kindly tell me the best among these phones.

Tecno L3, M3 , P3 and Itel android.

I actually want a phone with chrome browser, able to skype-make video calls with clearer mp and has long battery durability.

Which one should I go for?

I'm not positive the username "SURE" has been taken yet #just saying.

u want those features but u listed 4 low end China phones? genius

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donsagie(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2013
How can I root my tecno b3 pls...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2013
what could be the issue, have been tryn to download from play store ,its jst poppn up error retrieving information fromserver (RPC: 5-5:AEC-0) please have not been able to download...come to my rescue people in the house, even with a strong wifi range its same thing, please help me people
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by anadapps: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Hey guys,

I just created an android app!

I would love you reviews and suggestions!

You can download a free version from google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=contacts.triplebackup&hl=en

A full version is also available here:

http://slideme.org/application/contacts-triple-backup

Expecting your reviews!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
anadapps: Hey guys,

Expecting your reviews!
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
famora: what could be the issue, have been tryn to download from play store ,its jst poppn up error retrieving information fromserver (RPC: 5-5:AEC-0) please have not been able to download...come to my rescue people in the house, even with a strong wifi range its same thing, please help me people

remove your google account, clear data and cache for all google apps on your device
then login your account again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
please am a learner, how do i clear the cache on the google account...please guide me through
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
anadapps: Hey guys,

Expecting your reviews!

Well done. Could you update out to effectively remove duplicated contacts in my address book? Have tried many apps but they are not ao effective.

How good are you in apps regarding the Wi-Fi aspect?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
famora: please am a learner, how do i clear the cache on the google account...please guide me through

Reminds me of a friend that bought an android phone. Calls me for everything. "how do I browse?" how do I connect to the internet? How do I send file? How do you use whatsapp? How do I fry egg with this phone?

Had to install call blocker to block his number and text.

Smart phones are now smarter than the users

3 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
lolzzzz....and i wasn't like this before but, am very use to android, have been a user friendly with the phone, have search everywher but wasn't jst gettn it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello guys, pls how do i update Tecno phatom A to jellybean 4.2, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
undecided undecided undecided^^
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
(scofield):
Hello guys, pls how do i update Tecno phatom A to jellybean 4.2, thanks
buhahahaha.... *faints*

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

wats all these na guys? LWTMBOOOOOO

y u dey make me laff na? na questions full ground so. answer jare angry angry angry angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hayo15(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

Ermmm, for what purpose?
A frnd of my has this etisalat gaga phone locked to etisalat sim.so i was hoping that if i can open the recovery file(firmware) maybe i will be able to remove the simlock file or crack it. Av tried dc unlocker but can't get the credit for d unlocking.the cracked dc-unlocker is nt working for hauwei u8180(etisalat gaga).and if there are any other suggestion pls let me knw.thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
famora: please am a learner, how do i clear the cache on the google account...please guide me through

Go to settings, then apps, all, scroll to Google play store, google play service and google account manager. clear data n cache
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ignis: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: buhahahaha.... *faints*
Am sure you will not like to crash your phone by yourself.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
hayo15:
A frnd of my has this etisalat gaga phone locked to etisalat sim.so i was hoping that if i can open the recovery file(firmware) maybe i will be able to remove the simlock file or crack it. Av tried dc unlocker but can't get the credit for d unlocking.the cracked dc-unlocker is nt working for hauwei u8180(etisalat gaga).and if there are any other suggestion pls let me knw.thanks

You you plan on modifying and putting it back?
Okay na. Go to xda, you'll find your tools.

Or you get any img viewer (google)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hayo15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

You you plan on modifying and putting it back?
Okay na. Go to xda, you'll find your tools.

Or you get any img viewer (google)
thanks man.yes.
And any suggestion on a good .img viewer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
hayo15:
thanks man.yes.
And any suggestion on a good .img viewer
Nope. No suggestions
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ignis: 4:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Gurus in the house.... Please how do I check if my HTC android has been rooted or not?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaycee7(m): 5:39am On Aug 30, 2013
ignis: Gurus in the house.... Please how do I check if my HTC android has been rooted or not?
Download rootchecker basic from play store.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sajolor(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Please gurus in the house ...I want a custom rom for infinix race bolt ...assist please ...thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2013
sajolor: Please gurus in the house ...I want a custom rom for infinix race bolt ...assist please ...thanks in advance
buhahahaha.... *dies*
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
@4ller,av u changed ur charging port,cos there is a place/building at ikeja where u can get any phone parts..ask for osundairo street in computer village(not far from new slot)..don't know the no..but u tecno is painted on the building(with a big advertisement(LG optimus LII)enter there only phone parts are sold there
changed my one xl microphone there after checking all other shops at cv

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.