Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (973008 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lasunray(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
uzeba: some of my application in my techno n3 is not opening, it is telling me there is a problem parsing the package! what will i do pls?
someone should pls ans this question.
Why the error "Parse Error: There
is an issue parsing the package"?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
lasunray:
someone should pls ans this question.
Why the error "Parse Error: There
is an issue parsing the package"?

The apk was not properly downloaded or there is an error in the file. Re-download.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lord_Reed:

The apk was not properly downloaded or there is an error in the file. Re-download.

could also mean you are trying to install an app on a non compatible android O.S I.e installing a jellybean compatible app on gingerbread.

seriously close to swearing on airtel '3.5g' network
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello guys, I'm running custom ROM CM10.2 on my SGT p3100, is there anyway I can get BBM to work on it or i revert to the stock ROM?
Thanks

Anyone can help me with this?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by proffnico(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Got my lg optimus lte bricked. Who can help me out? I live in ikorodu
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Leopantro:

could also mean you are trying to install an app on a non compatible android O.S I.e installing a jellybean compatible app on gingerbread.

Oh didn't know that.

LoL @ swearing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
They sent an apology sms to me yesterday about an upgrade causing disruption in data services, you didn't get the memo?
Leopantro:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
pheesayor: They sent an apology sms to me yesterday about an upgrade causing disruption in data services, you didn't get the memo?

No matter the way they wanna upgrade their system, moving from MTN or Etisalat to Airtel is like disposing a Ferrari for a beetle
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Airtel is getting better now. 4.0Mb/s ain't that bad.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stephano100(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
єєєєєєннη!!!.. αιʀтєℓ ωσʀѕє αвєg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shosky1794: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:

I guess their mast is in your compound cos that's the only you will get that kind of speed.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arizon101(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Sure u didnt mean 4kb/secs?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
arizon101:
im gettn 100kb/secs, on edge and 566kb/sec on 3g... this airtel guys really improved dis past couple of days...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Okaka27(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2013
arizon101:
there was one time i was downloading a movie and mine was reading 400bytes/s
i was like shocked shocked shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbonezy1(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2013
chocckidd:
4ller try mtn 2500 3gb night plan .... you get 1.5gb bonus which can be used in the day and the 3gb in the night, the netwotk is pretty fast in my area.. as for etisalat... they're just too expensive 2000 for 500mb...for what?

Pls what's d code and is it still working?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2013
which area is that abeg, and which devices is giving you that kind of speed
deejay_harry1: im gettn 100kb/secs, on edge and 566kb/sec on 3g... this airtel guys really improved dis past couple of days...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2013
pheesayor: which area is that abeg, and which devices is giving you that kind of speed

EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA..

GIONEE E5 and note 2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbonezy1(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2013
[b][/b]Pls can anybody give me names of portable mobile wifi to use for android?
Urgent pls..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbonezy1(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1:

GIONEE E5 and note 2

Gionee E5 is how much pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1:

GIONEE E5 and note 2

Walahi u dey enjoy o

Meanwhile I need help with this na....

Hello guys, I'm running custom ROM CM10.2 on my SGT p3100, is there anyway I can get BBM to work on it or i revert to the stock ROM?
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Tbonezy1:

Gionee E5 is how much pls?
got mine 47 grand excluding delivery fees bout two months ago.. dont know d price nw... shouldnt be less than 44 tho ..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
pheesayor:

Walahi u dey enjoy o

not as i want sha..

na pipz still dey use note 3 wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Obinnau(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Rhys: ..External...320GB hard disk for sale...........BB pin: 7B1A55E7. Or call me on 08109021745 you can also whatsapp me
How much and location.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Obinnau: How much and location.
..Reach me from the above contacts BBM or whatsapp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Obinnau(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Rhys: ..Reach me from the above contacts BBM or whatsapp
I can't.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Harpesin(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2013
I need samsung S3 screen to buy....please if you have a good one call me (08021004927)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hebunatkinson(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
please i have a samsung note 1 and it works perfectly except for network issu.it doesnt get netwrk weneva im indoor but there is alwaz a full bar ntwrk wen i insert in in another fone. pleas any help?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have finally been able to upgrade my samsung s2 to Jelly bean through Kies air. I was hopping to immediately download BBM but a new problem sufficed.

I signed in to Samsung account but on getting to Samsung apps store it was asking me to sign in. Before i could start typing a pop up came that samsung account update. I selected yes and the updating samsung account completed with no difference whatsoever. I have updated morethan 20 times since but no difference. I registered another account but faced the same issue. I am pissed of as the pop up comes up on anything relating to samsung account.

I need assistance please, i came too far to give up now.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
adanny01: I have finally been able to upgrade my samsung s2 to Jelly bean through Kies air. I was hopping to immediately download BBM but a new problem sufficed.

I signed in to Samsung account but on getting to Samsung apps store it was asking me to sign in. Before i could start typing a pop up came that samsung account update. I selected yes and the updating samsung account completed with no difference whatsoever. I have updated morethan 20 times since but no difference. I registered another account but faced the same issue. I am pissed of as the pop up comes up on anything relating to samsung account.

I need assistance please, i came too far to give up now.
forget Samsung app store...I've always hated it...all it dies is just eat your ram space....it's only playstore you need...You should just delete it.... you can download the BBM apk from one of the dropbox links that are all over this section....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls can u recommended 4 me anoda App dat i can use to read and access my text messages... The normal one on my phone keeps saying ''messaging has stopped'' any time i try to open it... My phone is rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: Pls can u recommended 4 me anoda App dat i can use to read and access my text messages... The normal one on my phone keeps saying ''messaging has stopped'' any time i try to open it... My phone is rooted

Try Go SMS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.