Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971494 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hendiamond: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: BEWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

I thought as much that the next place you'd bring yout childishness to is on the internet?? removing you from my group doesn't make me a scammer. How much did he scam you of Dumbass?. Send the public an ss of a chat where he scammed you. Kid. blocking you isn't scamming.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmayor4(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Still available.... Rooted Tecno M9 aka phantom A3 for sale... Or swap with any BlackBerry OS10 device.... Only phone.... No charger... Using an original BB charger on it which charges it faster

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by coruso(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samsung galaxy y pro for sell 07036481472
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AbuMikey(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please, how do I save instagram pictures
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmayor4(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Abu Mikey: Please, how do I save instagram pictures

Your phone must be rooted and u must have xposed installer... Then we will take it up from there
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nastydroid(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
take a screenshot and resize it

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dygeasy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Me sef no sabi o...

E be like say na screenshot sure pass grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014

To be able to download Instagram pictures your phone needs to be rooted... If you're rooted you also need Xposed Installer installed...after which you'll need to download an Xposed module ✔

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: Me sef no sabi o...

E be like say na screenshot sure pass grin

Click on d picture.
Press your menu/tab button . you will see save
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dygeasy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Click on d picture.
Press your menu/tab button . you will see save
na instagram for android o

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: na instagram for android o

Lol.. No mind me.. Maybe I was sleep-chatting then..

But it seems I've saved a pix on instagram before, would have confirmed that but my instagram is inactive..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by engrsoma(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
i just bought samsung galaxy s4 mini last week. today i downloded my fifth app and i sw low internal memory. i checked and the ram was 180MB (plz what should i do?.... only 5 apps!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Leopantro: has anyone been able to download files via FTP on android and what client did you use?

here's the scenario; have setup my android TV stick such that when it goes on it would turn on the WiFi and connect to any access point it has previously connected to. immediately a connection is established it would start an ftp server in ES explorer.

on a computer, I can access the files on the server but on the phone it doesn't work in any browser. any help would be appreciated

have this in mind : want to map the network towers around my house so that when I'm close to home my WiFi will go on and search every two minutes. when a connection to my router is established it will play a random music except if the battery is less than a certain percentage then it will terminate. when the WiFi strength gets to 90% it well open the ftp client and randomly play any series I want

can't u access the ftp folder from es explorer on your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey: Please, how do I save instagram pictures
root, get xposed installer, mount, get instagram downloader module mout it in xposed installer... bam you are good to go..

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chr1s(m): 4:43am On Jul 07, 2014
How to save pictures on instagram.....
Simply download insta save on goggle play....wen using ig,nd u come any pic that u'll like to save simply live the pics......afta dat open the insta save app...i believe u'll b able to take it from there wen u get there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by herald9: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Please I need help on this...

I flouted the warnings and installed beats audio
It gained root access to my phone
Now my hacked PowerArms crashes...N7Player...and MusiXmatch

TTPOD and my stock music player aint giving me what i want...

And the most painful part is i can't seem to feel any effect of the beats audio...its just problematic and useless...
Any help on uninstalling it permanently? sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2014
blackweaver:

can't u access the ftp folder from es explorer on your phone

i can't but can access the ftp with a system. don't know what's wrong.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omotayos01(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2014
engrsoma: i just bought samsung galaxy s4 mini last week. today i downloded my fifth app and i sw low internal memory. i checked and the ram was 180MB (plz what should i do?.... only 5 apps!!!!
sorry to say this. You bought a chinko s4 mini. Better for u, if return and get original one.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9: Please I need help on this...

I flouted the warnings and installed beats audio
It gained root access to my phone
Now my hacked PowerArms crashes...N7Player...and MusiXmatch

TTPOD and my stock music player aint giving me what i want...

And the most painful part is i can't seem to feel any effect of the beats audio...its just problematic and useless...
Any help on uninstalling it permanently? sad
grin
You might need to restore a nandroid backup
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fonnyswt: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls BBM is not working on my new samsung galaxy tab 4(T531), 10inches. Have tried downloading it from playstore but its telling me " version not compactible with my device" and authomatically it will stop me from downloading. Pls what should I do? Pls I need help cos I really wanna download bbm on my tablet. Tanx as u help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
fonnyswt: Pls BBM is not working on my new samsung galaxy tab 4(T531), 10inches. Have tried downloading it from playstore but its telling me " version not compactible with my device" and authomatically it will stop me from downloading. Pls what should I do? Pls I need help cos I really wanna download bbm on my tablet. Tanx as u help me

if you have an android phone with bbm installed, and you have es file explorer, there is a way you can send bbm from your phone to your tablet via Bluetooth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
fonnyswt: Pls BBM is not working on my new samsung galaxy tab 4(T531), 10inches... Pls I need help cos I really wanna download bbm on my tablet. Tanx as u help me

if you have an android phone with bbm installed, and you have es file explorer, there is a way you can send bbm from your phone to your tablet via Bluetooth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Leopantro:

i can't but can access the ftp with a system. don't know what's wrong.

do you have a terminal emulator on your phone? can you ping your ftp server?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fonnyswt: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
blackweaver:

I have blackberry curve 7(9320) with OS 7 but I want to be using the bbm on ma blackberry on this my samsung tablet. Pls how can I do it? Pls explain beta. Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
have terminal emulator, can't ping. every other network device can access the ftp server but android can't? have tried different browsers and ftp clients,nothing.

upnp works though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajistai2003(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Somebody should pls help me out o! all efforts 2 upgrade my Samsung galaxy tab2 7.0 OS from 4.0.4 proved abortive...each time I check for update, what I keep getting is "update not available"...I also try using Samsung kies but d app ain't detecting my device. please help o!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temmytopsy1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls I need help on how to root htc wildfire A3333
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by herald9: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
ciphoenix:
grin
You might need to restore a nandroid backup
unfortunately I didn't do any backup sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xcrews: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Here's another from the X-crew . when we sleep the network provider rejoices...

You can buy DATA BUNDLE cheap from us...Still not convincing? get to meet people on our discussion Group on Whatsapp @ 08164490691

Now this is it
instead of 252mb for 1000 by Mtn ..we sell 1GB for 1500 how cool?
250mb for 500 only.

Price-list as follows:
1. 250mb = #500
2. 500mb = #900
3. 750mb = #1250
4. 1gb = 1500
5. 5gb = #7200
6. 10gb = #14000.
Thanks

please where you have doubts.. it is ok to, but let's convince you on whatsapp...

note: you pay after you get the Data
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 1:57am On Jul 08, 2014
Hey, kindly read this issue I am experiencing.

I was on stock rom ICS a couple of days ago rocking OPEN VPN Connect, did the backup for the stock rom and until I upgraded the phone with a custom rom CM 11 KitKat. I just noticed while setting up the app I couldn't input both the username and password as the box to insert those were not highlighted but I could only see the already saved username used on stock rom then and I cannot edit it. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it is still the same.

Find the attached as proof. I need to solve this urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.