Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968259 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Somebody pls help am not able to open files transferred to my phone through bluetooth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
agrovick:

yea, that's what I use and bbm keeps working when I switch to mobile data, the only thing is if my battery goes out, by the time I charge my phone the problem starts again
what network do u use?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agrovick(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2014
morganist99:
what network do u use?
etisalat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tundedaluja: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
tundedaluja:
please house, what should I do to my phone, It keeps restarting all the time after I got a msg that virus was about infecting my phone while browsing, I have antivirus on my phone and I keep scanning all my apps and files but no difference, please what is the way out?

pls do respond to this, your contributions are welcome
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Julius262(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Guys, my brother's Tecno H7 screen broke. He wants to take it to carcare in Abuja, but the phone was rooted before the screen broke. Now the touch pad isn't working again. So I wanna know if they will fix it for free since he rooted the device already.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abbeymaniak(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Abi oooo

agrovick:

only God knows, its so annoying
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Hello.

Please anyone here who owns an Infinix Alpha X570?

Please kindly indicate. i need your help with something
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by towncheerup(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
nani6666:

Maybe he purchased a different device... From his screenshot the statusbar doesn't even look like that of Tecno... Probably a Tecno clone... Which would be really sad...

@Towncheerup where or who did you purchase the device from ?

nani can you still install ota update even if you have tempered with xposed and you have deleted some bloatware??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:
Guys, my brother's Tecno H7 screen broke. He wants to take it to carcare in Abuja, but the phone was rooted before the screen broke. Now the touch pad isn't working again. So I wanna know if they will fix it for free since he rooted the device already.

They'll fix it mainly because the broken screen is an hardware issue. For them to reject your phone, the problem you're reporting has to be software-related.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
tundedaluja:
please house, what should I do to my phone, It keeps restarting all the time after I got a msg that virus was about infecting my phone while browsing, I have antivirus on my phone and I keep scanning all my apps and files but no difference, please what is the way out?

What phone/rom is it? Is it a custom ROM? Sounds like you have to re-flash the rom or replace it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
aishatab:
pls i need help, anytime i download movie through opera mini i dont see d movie on my vidoe list or gallary. it only appare on the opere mini downloading page and dat is the only place i can goto to view the movie. pls how can i move it to my memory card.

The default download directory is the 'Downloads' folder. That's where you should look.
You could use the file manager on your phone to locate it.

You may wanna try LoaderDroid, manages your downloads well and you also get to choose a preferred directory.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JMystique(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys,I just got an android phone(galaxy) and was wondering which network has the best and cheapest plans btw glo and etisalat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
JMystique:
Hey guys,I just got an android phone(galaxy) and was wondering which network has the best and cheapest plans btw glo and etisalat

Best & cheapest? No such thing, I'm afraid.

Airtel has the cheapest data plans. Stay away.
Etisalat's is the best, but a lil expensive.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Julius262(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
tayoast:

They'll fix it mainly because the broken screen is an hardware issue. For them to reject your phone, the problem you're reporting has to be software-related.
so dat means they won't fix it for free? But infinix are fixing it for free shaa...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:
so dat means they won't fix it for free? But infinix are fixing it for free shaa...

They shd be able to do it for free, depending on company policy. You'd have to go first.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sazibass: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm using a Samsung s4 is it advisable to download an anti virus on my phone. nd which is the best anti virus to download?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Guys, good morning. I have searched the entire web including xda forum for custom roms for my samsung galaxy note 3 neo duos to no avail.

Anyone using the phone knows any link I can check?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sixtusjr(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jhymrod:
Please,can anyone recommend an Android phone with 5.5. Inch for me plz.
HTC desire 816
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Popdy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
A white bb curve 4 for urgent sale at 5k...comes with 2 extra batteries nd a charger...in perfect condition without fault,,,Lagos Residents only...holla at me on 08096539744
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ddjay: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi,d front camera flash of my tecno d9 kips staying on even if d phone is off,even wen I removed d battery, it will off,but immediately I put d battry d front camera flash comes back on,pls do u know enything about ds problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Ndissle:
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!
can you flash the Infinix X570 Alpha?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pingpong1: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Just tested an android device. I dont see all the noise about the device really. I have dumped it. It will put a hole in my pocket. If you are not using an android for data purposes, good for you. If I hear any bad mouth about BB phones again eh
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
pingpong1:
Just tested an android device. I dont see all the noise about the device really. I have dumped it. It will put a hole in my pocket. If you are not using an android for data purposes, good for you. If I hear any bad mouth about BB phones again eh
and the reason you have posted this is...........?

better pray and fast for God to upgrade your pocket.

because at this rate i doubt if you have ever touched a bb phone that was built in the last 2 years
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Phemmygbl(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
.thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by REX106(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hey guy plz assist
I need help on how to successfully install game apk +data
I just don't know which folder to put which file
Plz explain the the "data and obb" folder stuff
I just don't get get it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
newman10:
Guys, good morning. I have searched the entire web including xda forum for custom roms for my samsung galaxy note 3 neo duos to no avail.

Anyone using the phone knows any link I can check?

This still need someone's attention
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DAVE5(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
sazibass:
I'm using a Samsung s4 is it advisable to download an anti virus on my phone. nd which is the best anti virus to download?

IMHO: antivirus on phones do absolutely nothing so there's no nid installing an antivirus at all
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gptech(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
aishatab:
pls i need help, anytime i download movie through opera mini i dont see d movie on my vidoe list or gallary. it only appare on the opere mini downloading page and dat is the only place i can goto to view the movie. pls how can i move it to my memory card.
Next time,follow these steps when downloading via opera mini. When you are asked location to store the item you intend to download,don't select phone memory or sd card. Instead select 'others', before selecting either phone/sd card. I repeat,select 'others' ist, before selecting phone or sd card,depending on where you decide to store your download.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.