Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (972336 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by obaayo2: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
francizy:
Hello, please help. My Tecno p9 has been having issues. As at last year up till today the problem only gets worse whenever am charging with the tecno charger that came with the pad, when I use whatsapp and when am using a browser. This is wat I experience, sometimes, my phone doesn't respond to clicks, other times, it clicks itself and the buttons clicked on mostly are back, home, minimize and option buttons. I've restored my pad twice, I've tried various antivirus, I deleted numerous apps, I've changed charger, etc. Now the problems as worsened and I can't use the pad since it doesn't respond but rather clicks itself.

I also have some outdated apps on the pad that google play always request that I update them. Does this in anyway contribute to the problems am facing now?

please help me with info on how to solve this problem. Thank you

get a p9 stock ROM and flash
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francizy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
obaayo2:

Thanks for your response. Please can you help me with the steps to flash the pad and possible links to download the stock ROM? Thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
nani667:
Whatsapp calling activated ✔

pls, do u know abt the Mtn bis cheat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Nlanders... How much does it take to change d charging point of an android device... Pls quote n reply me if u know.... THAnKs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Pls engineers, I rooted my phone. Of like a week I was enjoying, but somehow I lost my root privileges. Then I discovered the super user of vroot is in my system/app. I uninstalled it, I discovered the icon is still in my home screen. So I used es file explorer to try delete it, no way because I was not rooted. I try to root again with the vroot, it says rooted in my pic with vroom, but in phone it says not rooted because of the super user in the system app. Pls guys what do I do.... And how do I get rid of this su in my system app so that I can root my phone again?

Thanks engineers.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndubuisi1976(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2015
i av ttied all d ways i knw to root my f5 but its not working. i need help pls!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
blackweaver:

I don't know if your issue has been resolved yet but I can't help wondering, is swiftkey installed on your internal memory or sdcard? if on sdcard make sure you move it to internal memory
brother you are right ooo. Swiftkey is installed on my SD card.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
blackweaver:

I don't know if your issue has been resolved yet but I can't help wondering, is swiftkey installed on your internal memory or sdcard? if on sdcard make sure you move it to internal memory
brother tank u so much ooo, I just moved it into my internal SD card and reboot my phone and it was still swiftkey dat was still working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by versace400(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls i need urgent attention. Am browing with mtn bis using the 127...... Pls with that how can i download from youtube cos i cant make use of youtube downloader and idm is nt helping out?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
bolaji3071:
brother tank u so much ooo, I just moved it into my internal SD card and reboot my phone and it was still swiftkey dat was still working

you're welcome, I just suspected that the keyboard wasn't being seen on time by the os
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zexzy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
download kingroot,,on ur data,launch the app,den click on the green circle,wait till its done
Thank you all very much, it just solved my phone issue.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zexzy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
obaayo2:
download kingroot,,on ur data,launch the app,den click on the green circle,wait till its done
Thank you all very much, just solved my phone issue.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
francizy:

Thanks for your response. Please can you help me with the steps to flash the pad and possible links to download the stock ROM? Thank you
I can get you the p9 rom but you have to come to ogun state
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
blackweaver:

you're welcome, I just suspected that the keyboard wasn't being seen on time by the os
Tanks bro, bt please I will like you to tell more tins I can be enjoying on my phone after av successfully rooted it apart from changing my phone font and access to delete inbuilt phone apps, thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ndubuisi1976:
i av ttied all d ways i knw to root my f5 but its not working. i need help pls!

Use kingwood bro, u can search it from Google like this ;kingroot.apk
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
versace400:
Pls i need urgent attention. Am browing with mtn bis using the 127...... Pls with that how can i download from youtube cos i cant make use of youtube downloader and idm is nt helping out?

Use mytube
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Tobilastik:
pls.... who can just volunteer to put me through this MTN BIS CHEAT.... VE rooted my phone nd ve downloaded open VPN.....pls what else

help a brother...

set a new device connection in your phone(a
new APN) thus:
APN: web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net
IP address: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
Save it and tick it as your desired/default
APN..After doing the above,
go to Google, search for simpleandroidserver apk
and download/install it.
when you open the app, you should sight
"settings" at the right edge of your screen. tap it
and enter these configurations:
*PD proxy: 8080
*PD proxy host: 10.199.212.2
*Injection method: Get
*Query/URL: http://web.blackberry.com
Injection host: web.blackberry.com
Injection line: tap the enter key 4times(make
sure the cursor ends at 4th line)
Log level: Debug.
Close settings and connect the app....you should
be able to browse with it, provided you have an
active bus/BBC Mtn plan
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2015
noblemusty:

set a new device connection in your phone(a
new APN) thus:
APN: web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net
IP address: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
Save it and tick it as your desired/default
APN..After doing the above,
go to Google, search for simpleandroidserver apk
and download/install it.
when you open the app, you should sight
"settings" at the right edge of your screen. tap it
and enter these configurations:
*PD proxy: 8080
*PD proxy host: 10.199.212.2
*Injection method: Get
*Query/URL: http://web.blackberry.com
Injection host: web.blackberry.com
Injection line: tap the enter key 4times(make
sure the cursor ends at 4th line)
Log level: Debug.
Close settings and connect the app....you should
be able to browse with it, provided you have an
active bus/BBC Mtn plan

tanz bro, God bless u plenty ..so I don't need the openvpn connect??

nd hw can I subscribe to any Mtn bis?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2015
francizy:
Hello, please help. My Tecno p9 has been having issues. As at last year up till today the problem only gets worse whenever am charging with the tecno charger that came with the pad, when I use whatsapp and when am using a browser. This is wat I experience, sometimes, my phone doesn't respond to clicks, other times, it clicks itself and the buttons clicked on mostly are back, home, minimize and option buttons. I've restored my pad twice, I've tried various antivirus, I deleted numerous apps, I've changed charger, etc. Now the problems as worsened and I can't use the pad since it doesn't respond but rather clicks itself.

I also have some outdated apps on the pad that google play always request that I update them. Does this in anyway contribute to the problems am facing now?

please help me with info on how to solve this problem. Thank you

Hi! Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francizy(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
obaayo2:

Please how can I get the stock rom? Am presently in Lagos and it seems I can't download it from web
Thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francizy(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Samtobh:

I can get you the p9 rom but you have to come to ogun state

Wow! Ogun state is far oh! Isn't there anyway you can help me send it?
Thanks for your help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Tobilastik post=30557571]

tanz bro, God bless u plenty ..so I don't need the openvpn connect??

nd hw can I subscribe to any Mtn bis?[/quote

Once u are through with the settings, click start on the vpn, connect auto Proxy and u're gud 2 go. To subscribe, send BBCDAY TO 21600. Dat's for #100 daily and BBCMONTH to 21600 for #1000 monthly.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
francizy:

Wow! Ogun state is far oh! Isn't there anyway you can help me send it?
Thanks for your help
can't be sent ooo, its up to 1.5GB
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=noblemusty post=30565363][/quote]

do I need to do any settings on d VPN? coz I heard someone talking about importing some files to the vpn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francizy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Samtobh:

can't be sent ooo, its up to 1.5GB

OK bro, thanks. It actually turned out that something else was bugging my phone..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
My ogas in the house?

How do i root my smsung gt-i8262 duos pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by answerspls: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Have you setup your email account(s) on your phone?

how is it done
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jadajada: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello house. Whenever i send a message to numbers like 131 or 141, i keep getting message nt sent. What is d solution to dis problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2015
answerspls:

how is it done

Settings - General - Account
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jadajada: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
jadajada:
Hello house. Whenever i send a message to numbers like 131 or 141, i keep getting message nt sent. What is d solution to dis problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Tobilastik:

do I need to do any settings on d VPN? coz I heard someone talking about importing some files to the vpn

Bro add me up, let's chat on WhatsApp ;07030801094.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Stegomiah: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
This page wants to open a new play store window. Allow?

I keep getting this spam ad, pls how can I remove it, anyone?

Clicking on yes or no makes no difference and it keeps popping up

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.