Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968141 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bellamy101(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls someone should help with a working download link for tecno m5 mtk backup rom...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Successdude(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi i'm havin a hard time understanding my android tab on these fronts : first, i dont knw how to set the external sd card as the default download location because the tab memory is almost full . secondly how do i configure the mobile network option in it to browse havin in mind that it has no simcard slot.
Thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Longluk: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Need a help urgently. I just realized that I can't use my android tab to download again. Whenever I want to download any application in play store, it do tell me that "Error downloading, insufficient memory" whereas I still have many internal memory left on it. It has been so frustrating. Pls I really need a help on what to do about it d guru in the house. You guys are doing a great job, keep it up.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Faisalmbm: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
pls i want to download dis modern combat 5
and come to know dat it requires internet
connection. can i go ahead and download it?
because i am afraid dat it will zap too much
mb when playing please.... i need ur replies.
tanx, if there is a whatsapp group add me dis is my number 08064876347
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donhils: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Faisalmbm:
It doesn't zap mb to play, it just needs to be connected.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fixedhollies(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Techno phantom F7, draining battery and doesn't charge! What can be done? Though is showing charging. Please advise and if you can do it please let me know.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by scofieldsimba(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi engr ,pls help me to unlock this my etisalat android phone. Here is d ime;357232042364081. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Longluk:
Need a help urgently. I just realized that I can't use my android tab to download again. Whenever I want to download any application in play store, it do tell me that "Error downloading, insufficient memory" whereas I still have many internal memory left on it. It has been so frustrating. Pls I really need a help on what to do about it d guru in the house. You guys are doing a great job, keep it up.
don't get confused with internal memory and installation path.you may have 8gb as internal memory but maybe given 2gb for installation so when the installation path is filled up, you get insufficient memory.so in this case, maybe the memory space given for installation is filled up.this issue is very confusing to many android users as they may think they still have large space not knowing the installation path is full.

If your device comes with 16gb internal memory, only 2-4gb maybe available for installation while the rest can be use for storage.when the space given for installation is full, you may still have large space showing when you checked your internal memory but the portion for installation is full.

When downloading from playstore, it will install it directly to the phone, this is why you are getting the error because it seems the installation memory space is full so don't be deceived with the large space you still have as internal memory because that is the storage space available
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Faisalmbm:
you will definitely need large mb to download it but if you have the data, you don't need download it.you just need the set up file and do justice with the data by placing it inside the android data or obb folder
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
andrejerry:
hello guys, I have been trying to set up my bbm after installing but its been saying no connection despite having data and a full network ... please how do I set my bbm up
make use of 3g network or wiffi.using edge seems to give such error.you need a strong network to set it up at first opening
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigdot1759:
Pls my tecno f5 hang & restart but instead to boot to desktop, it 'll hang again & stand thr until i remove batry, pls what shuld i do. It sometime rite some message like "com.google has stop working" & .android has stop working as well
factory reset the phone from recovery.hold volume up key and power button.it will take you to stock recovery.use either volume down to scroll and power button or volume up to select.scroll to facory wipe data to reset the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SAMOCHY101(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Infinix Hot(#16,000) and infinix HoteNote(#23,500) now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth +free gift/free
delivery + free 500mb + 2gb for Hot NOte)
Order made easy! via Jumia Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5
Note: Order takes about 1 - 5 days to get to you, and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rockyfancino(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
oplbycar:

IS SP FLASH TOOL MEANT TO FLASH MTK PHONES ALONE? CAN IT FLASH SPREADTRUM PHONES?
I don't know. ask from people here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rockyfancino(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
MaxGraviton:

You're Welcome. . . smiley
Did you download your stock ROM, or you Made a back up?
I downloaded it from XDA firmware.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by royalnikita(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Someone should pls help me. I have an itel android 1452 but my play store and palmchat does not open. this causes a problem weneva I want to upgrade an app. I can't even download any app.
pls wat do I do about it? it just tells me connection timed out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leobreezy(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Something funny is happening to the files on my memory card. My music files make this squeaky sound like a bad tape when I play them. It continues like this until it can't play anymore, it just skips to the next track. This happens progressively, a music file might be normal until like a month later when I notice this. Same goes for my video files too, the images get distorted and the audio sounds squeaky. Likewise my pictures. Some apps saved on sd card start force closing, including my games. Please I need your help guys, I suspect it's a virus but when I scan with an anti-virus I don't detect anything and the file corruption isn't as fast and adverse as a virus normally would be.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls pals I just bought Tecno R7 android, hw can I subscribe it wit Mtn, if u dnt mind I wud like to kno de subscription details of other networks. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oyeludef(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gurus in d house please help. I rooted my gionee m2 phone later on i upgraded it to kitkat and all my datas got wiped so i rooted it again using king root but now d software keeps telling me it was not properly rooted. av followed advice of fellow gionee m2 user on d m2 thread which involves using pc version to perform d rooting process but to luck still. I even tried deleting the kinguser app using root browser app but still no luck. Please help i wanna b rooted again . Wat can i do to get out of dis mess. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peterjero(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Leobreezy:
Something funny is happening to the files on my memory card. My music files make this squeaky sound like a bad tape when I play them. It continues like this until it can't play anymore, it just skips to the next track. This happens progressively, a music file might be normal until like a month later when I notice this. Same goes for my video files too, the images get distorted and the audio sounds squeaky. Likewise my pictures. Some apps saved on sd card start force closing, including my games. Please I need your help guys, I suspect it's a virus but when I scan with an anti-virus I don't detect anything and the file corruption isn't as fast and adverse as a virus normally would be.
It's not a virus issue, your memory card is bad it's corrupting the files. I'm even experiencing exactly the same thing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by damola44(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls how do I successfully root my infinix zero, it has been a difficult task to accomplish cry[color=][/color] cry.
I will be seriously thankful if anyone can walk me through the steps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leobreezy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
peterjero:

It's not a virus issue, your memory card is bad it's corrupting the files. I'm even experiencing exactly the same thing.
I thought I was alone, been searching all over the net for similar cases but none seen. Is there any way of putting it mmc back in order or do I have to replace it? This thing is really frustrating
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stereofreak: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls my infinix zero screen jst went off and I rooted d fone today. Wat shuld I do pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Leopantro:
After intensive research, I have been able to create a home cyber Cafe. Came across two methods actually and with a wifi repeater I recently got, I've been able to start up portable business. However, still working on android version. Only option is to install Linux and install the packages.
Below is the screenshot of the home screen of my captive portal.
Also completed the device that converts any old TV into an android system. Can even use it on those portable DVD machines. But it's not financially feasible ; cost about 18k to make.

Hi. Let's talk . . . I have a lot to ask you. Trust me, a lot. cheesy . Pls could you drop your email, Or mobile no (WhatsApp to be precise) .?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
damola44:
Pls how do I successfully root my infinix zero, it has been a difficult task to accomplish cry[color=][/color] cry.
I will be seriously thankful if anyone can walk me through the steps.

KingRoot. That should do the trick.

Just leave your data on.
After downloading the App. open it and tap the green circle where the name of your phone is displayed, then leave it to finish until you see something like this....

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by damola44(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
MaxGraviton:

KingRoot. That should do the trick.

Just leave your data on.
After downloading the App. open it and tap the green circle where the name of your phone is displayed, then leave it to finish until you see something like this....
Thank u very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.