Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970506 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tkadprince(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yh am selling my 3months clean innjoo note the best you can get is innjoo note with a 5.5inch screen, 1gb ram, 16gb internal memory, 3000mah battery (very strong) Rooted (gain full access of the phone installed with VIPER4ANDROID, GREENIFY ETC) 13MP BACK CAMERA,5MP front camera ,installed HD games like GTA,Pes 15 ppsspp version etc.Just 4months old IT ONLY HAVE CRACK ON THE SCREEN BUT WORKS PWELL. CALL OR WHATAPP ME @07082645449. WILL BE SELLING @ THE RATE OF 19,000 I stay in LAGOS

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LieDetector(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please help. My tecno h6 fell inside water and the touch is still very much in good condition but the screen now appears foggy. I've tried drying it under the sun for a week but there hasn't been any improvement. I still have got my warranty card and receipt with me so I'd like to know if changing of screen could be done at any CalCare center. If not, what's the market cost of tecno h6 screen?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
If I download anything from playstore, it will tell me package file invalid and refuse to store. What do I do please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
pals please, I wish to fix my LG Nexus 4; d touchpad is faulty, does anyone have idea about anywia I can get it fixed in d east?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babajero(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

. Please do you know any network which its blackberry subscription supports android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babajero(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
cupsofxo:
pals please, I wish to fix my LG Nexus 4; d touchpad is faulty, does anyone have idea about anywia I can get it fixed in d east?
Do you know any network which its blackberry subscription supports android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haymoney01(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Please i want to use glo bis on my infinix hot note. How do i go about it? Please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haymoney01(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Please, i want to use glo bis on my infinix hot note. How do i go about it? Please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oyeleye101(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
plz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plzplz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plzplz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plz
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anyone interested in this?

You insert a micro SD card into it, connect it to power bank, a laptop or any usb port and you can wirelessly transfer files, stream movies to 6 devices at once.
Cost N6000.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2015
morganist99:
if u re using mtn put d correct apn

Thanks for the way u promptly reply to peoples issue. I raised an issue last time about my LG optimus charging slowly. The battery capacity is 2080mAh. The original charger got missing and i never checked the charger ratings. Peeps told me the chargers am using now is the problem and advised me to get an original BB charger.i did so. The charger rating for this BB charger is
Input: 100V - 240V-300mA 50-60Hz
Output: 5V=1.8A.
I have bought three of this charger. They all got burnt under 24hours. My kid bro even had to go and buy the third one. That one didnt last 30seconds before it became extremely hot and spoilt.
Currently the usb charger am using has a rating of
Input: 100V-240V-150mA 50-60Hz
Output: 5V=750mAh.
This charger charges my phone slowly. With the phone switched off,it can charge all night before it gets to 100%.
So please advise me on what to do abt this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kazzonline: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Hello fam!!
I have got a brand new lg g3 MPJ extended battery with 6000mah capacity for sale!
It has never been used and it has double the capcity of your regular 3000mah follow come battery also it includes a nicely wooven black back cover whichs gives you a sturdy feel not the slippery type.
Trust me when i tell you this battery doesnt add any weight to your beastly device

Reason for sale: i imported it for personal use,but before it landed i sold my lg g3 already so i want to give it out to a lucky lg g3 user

Price:8000naira ( i brougt it for 11880naira!its costs 30 Dollars,handling,shipping charges total 11880)

Whatsapp only: 07051054953
Phone calls only: 08100115319

NB: before payment we would test it on ur device to mk sure its works perfectly!so there is no mago mago invovled

Holla lg g3 users!!!
Watch review here its amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiwLI8MVP_Q

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
vivalavida:

Thanks for the way u promptly reply to peoples issue. I raised an issue last time about my LG optimus charging slowly. The battery capacity is 2080mAh. The original charger got missing and i never checked the charger ratings. Peeps told me the chargers am using now is the problem and advised me to get an original BB charger.i did so. The charger rating for this BB charger is
I have bought three of this charger. They all got burnt under 24hours. My kid bro even had to go and buy the third one. That one didnt last 30seconds before it became extremely hot and spoilt.
This charger charges my phone slowly. With the phone switched off,it can charge all night before it gets to 100%.
probably the chargers u bought aren't original I advice u go to slot ND get a good LG 2amp charger.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
haymoney01:
Please, i want to use glo bis on my infinix hot note. How do i go about it? Please
download mtk engineering app ND change your imei number to any blackberry phone's imei ND send comonth to 777
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
morganist99:
probably the chargers u bought aren't original I advice u go to slot ND get a good LG 2amp charger.....

Thanks bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by respect076(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2015
sales Phone-------Iphone 5c 4 hot n clean US used Location--- sagamu infront of MR BIGs Contact--- -07030846103 Price------ -55k Negotiable

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
haymoney01:

Check http://etechgist..com for the procedures.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Twensons(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
I want to buy used smartphone.
Maybe someone know more sites like JiJi,ng for find used Android phones?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oyeleye101:
plz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plzplz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plzplz help me with my samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500,it doesn't support 3g and i can not install any application on the phone telling me(problem parsing the package)help plz

Lol... You bought a fake Samsung
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tolux247(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please how do i get Google Play Store on my Nokia XL the store on it is not giving me what i need or can i root it to full Android ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
vivalavida:

go get a strong high rating MA charger ,go to nice stores in your area,ask for origin bb or Nokia charger, ensure DAT d ratings on d charger should be either a lil below 2080 or higherthan that. but u will HV to do serious research work o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vivalavida(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
gidjah:
go get a strong high rating MA charger ,go to nice stores in your area,ask for origin bb or Nokia charger, ensure DAT d ratings on d charger should be either a lil below 2080 or higherthan that. but u will HV to do serious research work o

Bro,if u read my update,i have gotten 3 originall BB chargers and none lasted 24hours. I bought 2 @alaba and another @computer village. I stay close to alaba. I dont knw if slot will have good chargers. I have been calling the number on their website for their alaba branch and no one has been pickn. Will do the required leg-work tho
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Leopantro:
Anyone interested in this?

You insert a micro SD card into it, connect it to power bank, a laptop or any usb port and you can wirelessly transfer files, stream movies to 6 devices at once.
Cost N6000.

Pls what phone didju use for that screen shot?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DOCTORNLIA(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Please my lg l80 has horizontal lines and shaowy appearances for the past 3 months
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haymoney01(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2015
morganist99:
download mtk engineering app ND change your imei number to any blackberry phone's imei ND send comonth to 777
Wia can i download the app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
haymoney01:
Wia can i download the app
play store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by haymoney01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
morganist99:
play store
Oshey bruv
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omodave(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
guru's help me out , my L , delete, with some other number and letters in the same side of my keyboard just stop working. I uses Samsung galaxy core.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
omodave:
guru's help me out , my L , delete, with some other number and letters in the same side of my keyboard just stop working. I uses Samsung galaxy core.

do you have that problem both in landscape and portrait mode for the same keys? if you're sure it's not a screen problem, you can download a third party keyboard like Swype or swiftkey or TouchPal or google keyboard from the play store and use that instead
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omodave(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
blackweaver:

do you have that problem both in landscape and portrait mode for the same keys? if you're sure it's not a screen problem, you can download a third party keyboard like Swype or swiftkey or TouchPal or google keyboard from the play store and use that instead
Thanks boss I really appreciate your response, I just checked i guess it's screen problem
do you have any idea how much the screen would cost?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agborodun: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Has anybody rooted mediatek D101 (double sim) tablet before?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by incredible5(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please help my phone can't connect 3g Xperia sl

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.