Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969857 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Lexusgs:

Better than greenify
Is that the name or description?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Lexusgs:

Better than greenify
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kense88: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Download youtube video in your android devices using youtubes video downloader. Its free. To download the app just click the link below.
Youtubes video downloader - Download and Enjoy 10000+ New Youtube Videos On Your android device.Please after downloading this app,in your phone, go to settings~security~unknown sources and check Allow installation of apps from unknow sources. You need to do this to enable installation of apps that are not from google play store. --> Download the app www.getjar.mobi/mobile/861373/Youtubes-video-downloader
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ikare(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
hi guys. I am trying to root my galaxy S2. but d home button is faulty,hence can't enter download mode. is there any app I can use to root without PC? heard of kingroot but hvnt tried it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
ikare:
hi guys. I am trying to root my galaxy S2. but d home button is faulty,hence can't enter download mode. is there any app I can use to root without PC? heard of kingroot but hvnt tried it.
There's Framaroot, Kingroot, Towelroot?, 360root, etc.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ikare(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Karmanaut:
There's Framaroot, Kingroot, Towelroot?, 360root, etc.
thanks. I will give one of them a try.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlabhympey: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hi pls I Formatted my Android phone and couldn't sign in into my Google account,Claiming user name or password incorrect..But I can access my mail through the browser..Pls wat can I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Am using gionee p2s, i have these apps that i downloaded on the phone but i tried to remove them to no avail. If i uninstall them,later i would still see them on the phone. The phone also lags ,hangs . I don't know what to do again to it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
IZUKWU:
Am using gionee p2s, i have these apps that i downloaded on the phone but i tried to remove them to no avail. If i uninstall them,later i would still see them on the phone. The phone also lags ,hangs . I don't know what to do again to it
What apps are those?
If your phone hangs it means there are a lot of apps in memory.
Uninstall redundant apps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
pls I'm unable to receive,send devices and download on my tecno y3 that I bought last week
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Karmanaut:
What apps are those? If your phone hangs it means there are a lot of apps in memory. Uninstall redundant apps.
omni swipe, battery bot and privacy guide
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
IZUKWU:
omni swipe, battery bot and privacy guide
; D
Next time don't download apps not from the Play Store unless you're sure of said site.
Back up your data and factory reset.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
IZUKWU:
then you will have to remove the app through back door.if your device is rooted or you have custom recovery installed, then go to your data path where the apps data and file is.remove it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
I did factory reset on the phone and it is saying invalid IMEI ,on the sim one slot.how do i sort this out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
IZUKWU:
I did factory reset on the phone and it is saying invalid IMEI ,on the sim one slot.how do i sort this out
Have you ever changed your imei?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

Have you ever changed your imei?
personally no,but a guy took the phone to work on the etisalat to browse . Will ask if he changed the imei,if he did,what should i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vitus101: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello house,I rooted my Tecno N9 on Thursday.It was successful.On Sunday i decided to change the pattern on the tab and when I tried to use the tab,D new pattern didn't work.I think I forgot what I changed it to.
Now the prob is,while trying to do a hard reset,I pressed Power and Vol Down simultaneously.It game 3 options ( I think FailTest,PMCD Test and Item test ). I went for the first option and got stock at Headset.I plugged in a Headset,it worked but it won't exit that screen, I have tried everything but nothing seem to be working. I later read in another post that I was suppose to press Power button and Vol UP simultaneously to get the factory reset options but I did it the other way round. Now I am stuck

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good evening guys. I'm having trouble inviting people over to my GBM contact on android 4.2.2. Noticed the invites were not getting to the other side.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
IZUKWU:
personally no,but a guy took the phone to work on the etisalat to browse . Will ask if he changed the imei,if he did,what should i do
Restore the imei using Mobile uncle.
If it doesn't work flash the stock Rom using SP flash tool.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 31, 2015
For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers from them (MTN). I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money. Make sure you have N50 for the daily surprise, N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1#....Read Full Step @ www.mtndata.com.ng or quick links http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ChubbyRomeo(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
bellamy101:
just show updating settings and will not switch to 3G
i once had d prob wif my samsung galaxy tab,,, twas lata i discovered dat d fone was a cloned Samsung tab,,,check out d fone properly,,, if its d clone den it does nt av 3g
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lexusgs:

Better than greenify

Lol

Good to know the originals still drop in once in a while to see what waste has been laid to the thread that was once exclusively a knowledge base. A place for exchanging and breeding ideas.
Been long we saw the likes of leopantro and Harry and mrUbuntu.
PS: GREENIFY WITHOUT ROOT ACCESS just DRAINED MY MYTOUCH4G BATTERY THEN, definitely going to try this one on my desire 820
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Karmanaut:

Wonder why you didn't just google it.

You would have sounded a lot more smarter angry

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
lifehacker:

Lol

Good to know the originals still drop in once in a while to see what waste has been laid to the thread that was once exclusively a knowledge base. A place for exchanging and breeding ideas.
Been long we saw the likes of leopantro and Harry and mrUbuntu.
PS: GREENIFY WITHOUT ROOT ACCESS just DRAINED MY MYTOUCH4G BATTERY THEN, definitely going to try this one on my desire 820

Sometimes I look in but all I read is IMEI tweaking and free browsing. Yet to read anything here worth my time.
Will start work on two projects this month. Will make a Google VR viewer rather than buying one for N3000.
The second one is the internet of things. Found something that, combined with tasker will achieve one of my dreams i.e

As I approach my home, tasker will activate my hotspot which will put on my TV, heater and start microwaving a snack I left in it.
Sounds like science fiction but it's possible. Plan to start selling it once I iron out some issues
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by martinoh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please help I need digestion on good Android phone to buy with #18k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
lifehacker:

Wonder why you didn't just google it.

You would have sounded a lot more smarter angry
Why should I?
When I could have you do all the work? tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by queenfav(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Good morning..my cubetalk 9x tablet goes off randomly.I have done factory reset,even went into recovery mode to wipe cache..The memory is not full and I have a very functional antivirus cm security.please what could be the cause and possible solutions.Help please!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okahdidi: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2015
horlabhympey:
Hi pls I Formatted my Android phone and couldn't sign in into my Google account,Claiming user name or password incorrect..But I can access my mail through the browser..Pls wat can I do?
It's because in ur Google privacy settings, u enabled 3rd party apps to be secured, once u disable it,u won't have such issues.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Leopantro:

Sometimes I look in but all I read is IMEI tweaking and free browsing. Yet to read anything here worth my time.
Will start work on two projects this month. Will make a Google VR viewer rather than buying one for N3000.
The second one is the internet of things. Found something that, combined with tasker will achieve one of my dreams i.e

As I approach my home, tasker will activate my hotspot which will put on my TV, heater and start microwaving a snack I left in it.
Sounds like science fiction but it's possible. Plan to start selling it once I iron out some issues

Oh Google Cardboard??
Got one for free from Google UX group in Enugu, I'm just going to say its not going to be easy grin grin

I think you mentioned something about it sometime ago, I'm definitely interested o.

Ps: Tasker? Damn!!!!
Long story short: I'm now using Tasker with little bits, and lord knows how automated it feels.

Pps: anybody here use the oneplus2? Need an invite o!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlabhympey: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
okahdidi:

It's because in ur Google privacy settings, u enabled 3rd party apps to be secured, once u disable it,u won't have such issues.
Tnx so much will do dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.