Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (974108 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
ibawon:

Actually Bro I have this video on my phone, is this the method you used for the lenses what about the magnets

You don't need the magnets for the most basic cardboard apps. Google specifically said to use a special type of magnet. It can be obtained from old desktop hard drives or from electronic repair shops however it can be expensive and dangerous ; the big ones can break fingers if you are not careful.

However, for the really interesting apps and games you need the magnet and Bluetooth pad. The magnet acts as a switch and also aids in orientation because some phones are prone to drifting while using the viewer. The location of the magnet in the viewer is also important.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Karmanaut:
Weird. It's not supposed to boot loop in the first place? Wipe it again and leave it for... like 20 mins. If it doesn't boot you may have to flash it. Do you have a PC?
I have a pc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
siryomecs:
Please I v similar problem with my infinix hot , now my Bluetooth can send out non receive from oda phone
If its virus how can it b rectify
Hi Siryomecs, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2015
cemzor:
Please i need help ugent ma infinix hot note pro hard bricked it cant on nor charge nd dunno what to do...do anybody here stay in lagos that can help me bring it back to life?...pls help!!
Hello Cemzor, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. Below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
mhozzis:
I have a pc
Download the stock firmware for your device from Sammobile and follow the guide there.
Or follow the guide from this XDA thread
Good luck.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Karmanaut:

Download the stock firmware for your device from Sammobile and follow the guide there.
Or follow the guide from this XDA thread
Good luck.
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Kingnap:
Please I am getting error messages each time I send a request to 131 (MTN) on my infinix hot note pro. But if I remove my Sim n put it in another phone it normally goes thru pls how do I resolve this issue... Note that this issue only started recently.... Thanks in anticipation to ur responses.
Hi Kingnap, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jamesbawa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Karmanaut:

Remove the battery and reinsert.
If it persists then One or more of your volume keys is malfunctioning.
Are you holding the volume button while booting?
Usually you have to hold the volume buttons to boot into select boot mode.
So if that's happening without pressing any volume button then the volume buttons are pressing themselves.
i've had the buttons checked but its still showing select boot mode
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dunsin125: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
my infinix tab kips switching off when there is a sim inside
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good evening guys..
I'm using a techno p5 with battery capacity of 1800mah and what kind of charger would be best for it.
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dunsin125: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
when i remove my infinix tab 4rm electricity, it turns off even wn d phne is 10%
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kingnap(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Kingnap, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

I reside in Lagos.... Ikotun area
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
jamesbawa:
i've had the buttons checked but its still showing select boot mode
Weird. Back up your files, then flash the stock ROM via SP Flash Tool.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zube01(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi tech wizards and gamers in the house! So I just downloaded this game gangster Vegas, but I am having issues playing attached below is a screen shot of the problem m encountering! Thanks so much for the help! I downloaded the game in infinix hot note

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
zube01:
Hi tech wizards and gamers in the house! So I just downloaded this game gangster Vegas, but I am having issues playing attached below is a screen shot of the problem m encountering! Thanks so much for the help! I downloaded the game in infinix hot note
Are you playing it online?
Is your device rooted?
Have you in any way modified the game?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Karamurt, abeg I flashed hellscore custom kernel and I will like to change it to Franco's , do I need to back up and wipe dalvik and cache only.. am trying to avold issues.. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Kingnap:

I reside in Lagos.... Ikotun area
Hi Kingnap, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ibawon(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Leopantro:

You don't need the magnets for the most basic cardboard apps. Google specifically said to use a special type of magnet. It can be obtained from old desktop hard drives or from electronic repair shops however it can be expensive and dangerous ; the big ones can break fingers if you are not careful.

However, for the really interesting apps and games you need the magnet and Bluetooth pad. The magnet acts as a switch and also aids in orientation because some phones are prone to drifting while using the viewer. The location of the magnet in the viewer is also important.
Thanks so much Bro, I hope you start selling it soon cos people will actually buy. Me be first oo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Baroba:
Karamurt, Karmanaut abeg I flashed hellscore custom kernel and I will like to change it to Franco's , do I need to back up and wipe dalvik and cache only.. am trying to avold issues.. Thanks
Take a nandroid in case anything goes wrong .
Yes, you need to wipe cache and dalvik cache.
Happy flashing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
siryomecs:
House pls.....
My infinix hot started misbehaving after I updated it with system update
My dialer always tell unfortunate my dialer has stopped working n also my contact is taking longer period to load
Wat can I do to it plssss....
Hello Siryomecs, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Baroba:

go settings ->application manger -> all-> and clear data on contact and contact storage in app manager. This will hopefully fix the problem.

But... Your data for contacts will be wiped away. So remember to BACKUP!

Got this from an droid forum, it helped me when I ran into similar issue..
smiley Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
siryomecs:
House pls.....
My infinix hot started misbehaving after I updated it with system update
My dialer always tell unfortunate my dialer has stopped working n also my contact is taking longer period to load
Wat can I do to it plssss....
Hello Siryomecs, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zube01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Karmanaut:

Are you playing it online?
Is your device rooted?
Have you in any way modified the game?
Nope my device isn't rooted! And I downloaded the game from mobogenie instead of play store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fortune440(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
I use infinix hot note pro, i tried flashing from lollipop to stock kitkat ROM. I tried flashing with sp flash tool but it said pmt changed for rom must be downloaded. so I formated then flashed. there was no interruption, the flashing completed. but my phone wouldn't on at all, charge, and its not detected by my PC.. note: I had all files including preloader.bin.. What should I do please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mykcool(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
did an upgrade from kitkat to lollipop on infinix note for 3 of my friends, they wer all successful except one which now doesnt respond when the screen or on screen button is touch. its stuck at the language selection
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Karmanaut:

Take a nandroid in case anything goes wrong .
Yes, you need to wipe cache and dalvik cache.
Happy flashing.

Thanks bro, apologies for mucking up your name..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fortune440(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fortune440:
I use infinix hot note pro, i tried flashing from lollipop to stock kitkat ROM. I tried flashing with sp flash tool but it said pmt changed for rom must be downloaded. so I formated then flashed. there was no interruption, the flashing completed. but my phone wouldn't on at all, charge, and its not detected by my PC.. note: I had all files including preloader.bin.. What should I do please

Karmanaut, please, any idea?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fortune440:

Karmanaut, please, any idea?
For the love of Pete....
Preloader is the boot loader.
Why on earth would you flash a new boot loader?
You shouldn't have ticked it.
Your device is hard bricked.
Does the PC recognise it?
Take it to a reputable phone engineer, they might be able to save it, if they can't you'd have to get a new motherboard entirely, and that's like getting a new phone.

Maybe you can take it to Carl Care.
Tell them you downloaded an update then while it was installing your battery died/phone went off.
If they buy the story they should fix it for free.

Good luck.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
zube01:

Nope my device isn't rooted! And I downloaded the game from mobogenie instead of play store
It might have been modified by mobogenie.
You can install it from the play store it's free.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mykcool:
did an upgrade from kitkat to lollipop on infinix note for 3 of my friends, they wer all successful except one which now doesnt respond when the screen or on screen button is touch. its stuck at the language selection
Reboot to recovery and wipe cache.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Baroba:

Thanks bro, apologies for mucking up your name..
No problem. Glad I could help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zube01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Karmanaut:

It might have been modified by mobogenie.
You can install it from the play store it's free.
OK but downloading such a heavy file from play store with this our network is next to impossible

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.