Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971757 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stixz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls who has infinix x551 stock rom(0730 or 0910...ive been experiencing a lot of problems with my device since the 0612 version was flashed into at carlcare after it got bricked....contacts takes long to load and network issh.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bufness(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
hi house please i have an issue with my infinix hot note pro, i connected it to my wifi, it only writes saved and secure but it doesnt connect
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mtndata(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
MTN Zone, Tru Talk or iPulse new offer rocks again! For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, According to my recent post MTN UNLIMITED CALL WITH JUST 30NAIRA FINALITY TERMINATED BY MTN. Then MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers. I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money which is initially was N5000 but it has been reduced to minimum and avoidable price so don't miss out again. Make sure you have up to N50 for the daily surprise or N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1# and follow the response message to get the offer (Airtime). You should finish the Airtime on/before 11:50pm if you opt in for daily. If you are eligible. Yes, if you are eligible you will receive it instantly Just Follow the steps below:
CAN I GET THIS MTN 2 MTN UMLIMITED CALL?
Yes, this MTN offer is opened to everybody including those people that enjoyed the first offer. You can follow the steps bellow to activate your own today.

Full Story www.mtndata.com.ng

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html?m=1

please i need genuine answer from users. I want to buy good android phone with 3g that has good battery life for moderate daily usage with only 30k or less with me. Iam considering galaxy y pro , but wen i read the review, i learnt that it has poor battery life and hangs alot . Please i need suggestion.
Or wch 3g android tab is durable with less than 200dollars i can order online and what realiable site can i get them,that you will recommend,folks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mtndata(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls visit Konga or Jumia

mtndata:
MTN Zone, Tru Talk or iPulse new offer rocks again! For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, According to my recent post MTN UNLIMITED CALL WITH JUST 30NAIRA FINALITY TERMINATED BY MTN. Then MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers. I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money which is initially was N5000 but it has been reduced to minimum and avoidable price so don't miss out again. Make sure you have up to N50 for the daily surprise or N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1# and follow the response message to get the offer (Airtime). You should finish the Airtime on/before 11:50pm if you opt in for daily. If you are eligible. Yes, if you are eligible you will receive it instantly Just Follow the steps below:
CAN I GET THIS MTN 2 MTN UMLIMITED CALL?
Yes, this MTN offer is opened to everybody including those people that enjoyed the first offer. You can follow the steps bellow to activate your own today.

Full Story www.mtndata.com.ng

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html?m=1

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2015
bufness:
hi house please i have an issue with my infinix hot note pro, i connected it to my wifi, it only writes saved and secure but it doesnt connect

Change the channel your WiFi is broadcasting on...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xhaka(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Mikkie31:
PLS I NEED HELP. MY TECHNO M7 WIPES ITSELF ANYTIME I SWITCH IT OFF AND ON AGAIN. ITS ALMOST LIKE A FACTORY RESET WAS DONE . . .BY ITSELF,AND I'LL HAVE TO INSTALL APPS ALL OVER AGAIN. AM TIRED,SOMEONE PLS!!!
Download an antivirus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kolexepana: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2015
stixz:
Pls who has infinix x551 stock rom(0730 or 0910...ive been experiencing a lot of problems with my device since the 0612 version was flashed into at carlcare after it got bricked....contacts takes long to load and network issh.
Get a Tecno product
i bet you won't have any problem with their device
Their phantom5 is amazing... i'm using it wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin
u try.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by iamdutch: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
have u guys played the new dead effect 2? the game is insane, runs smoothly on my s4 too. u can get it here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Creativity14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please, i have been trying to root my samsung galaxy tab 7.0plus, but all efforts to do this proved abortive. Please what can i do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hadecole159: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=saibinc post=39389767]
Simply dial *#*#83781#*#* on the phone and then scroll down until you see "Set IMEI".

Detail instructions here: How to Change all iTel Android IMEI[/]
i tried it but this is what it is showing....no option for changing imei.....please any possible help from you would be appreciated

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 4:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Creativity14:
Please, i have been trying to root my samsung galaxy tab 7.0plus, but all efforts to do this proved abortive. Please what can i do?
Here is how to root any Samsung android: How to Root All Samsung Androids

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dyomo(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Please who can recommen d a working rooting method for lg g pro f240s running 4.4.2?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hadecole159: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
please can anyone help with how to root my itel it1407 phone.....ur help wud be rili appreciateD
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AndroidCare(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2015
hadecole159:
please can anyone help with how to root my itel it1407 phone.....ur help wud be rili appreciateD
have you tried using kingroot?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kolexepana: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Any one here who wants to sell his/her Tecno Phatom5?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
bufness:
Hi Bufness, you can try to retart your network modem. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by katily2(f): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
pls help my phone screen is operating itself I can't use d phone cos its misbehaving, if I open any application it will just close .pls wat could be d solution to my Innjoo fire help. pls....... thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kelvinchristus(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
TECNO F7 (PHANTOM A) fairly used FOR SALE, Price is 25K (negotiable) Location: Ojo Alaba Lagos, call 08139500452,
2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100
4G NetworkNo
SIMDual mini SIM
StatusAvailable April 2013
Body
Dimensions143.5 x 70.8 x 9.1mm
KeyboardTouchscreen
ColorsWhite, Black, Yellow
CoverPlastic
Display
TypeTFT capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size720 x 1280 pixels, 5 inches, 293 pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slotMicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal4 GB
OSAndroid 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processors1.0 GHz dual-core CPU
RAM1 GB
Audio
Alert typesVibration, MP3 ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
Audio port3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2GGPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3GUp to 7.2 mbps uplink; Up to 5.76 mbps downlink
4GNo
WIFIWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot
BluetoothVersion 3.0
GPSA-GPS
NFCNo
USBMicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary8 MP, up to 3264×2448 pixel pictures, Geo-tagging, auto focus, face detection camera with LED flash
VideoYes
Secondary1.3 MP up to 1280×1024 pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity2100 mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-byN/a
Talk timeN/a
Music playN/a
Other Features
SensorsAccelerometer, Compass, Ambient light sensor
MessagingSMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
BrowserHTML
JavaNo
- SNS integration
–MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
–Document viewer
–FM radio
–Image viewer
–Voice memo/dial/command
–Predictive text input
–Google Search, Whatsapp, Google Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dhegwill(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Check out the combination of facebook and 2go to give the latest android chat application so far....
that uses data at a very minimal level

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6RtqF7PdM4UNFNWZ2JZU2hQVXM

Get yours today and share with friends!

I just got mine
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jmichlins(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
my infinix hot x507 is writing invalid imei. I have flashed the stock rom yet the issue is still there. mobileuncle isn't helping cause I can't send the command tool. I really anticipate help soon.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
my infinix hot x507 is writing invalid imei. I have flashed the stock rom yet the issue is still there. mobileuncle isn't helping cause I can't send the command tool. I really anticipate help soon.
Hi Jmichlins, you can try to send your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xhaka(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Love android Phones, but i think Tecno have taken it to another level
That Phantom5 is top notch kiss
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jmichlins(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Jmichlins, you can try to send your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
the issue here is that I can not go to your office at onitsha cause currently am at hospital and can not move. Is there any other option except that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzion72(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
i av tried to root my htc desire v without success, please what is the best way to do this. how can i change my imei thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2015
jmichlins:

the issue here is that I can not go to your office at onitsha cause currently am at hospital and can not move. Is there any other option except that
We are sorry to hear that. You can try to let your friends help you with it. smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kolexepana: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Well well
Not seen anyone complain about Phantom5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
kolexepana:
Well well
Not seen anyone complain about Phantom5
Might get it before Xmas

Nobody complained about Tecno N3, maybe you should get it? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.