Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971610 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Pls guys what app can I use to root my wiko Lenny 2 Android 5.1. I have tried kingo root and king root, thanks and good day
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2015
guys i need your help.. i have this samsung s4 that just suddenly crashed, it get stuck while booting at the "samsung s4 I19400" i have wiped cache, wiped data, in recovery still not working.. anything else again to do?

4llerbuntu,Leopantro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
raynold:
guys i need your help.. i have this samsung s4 that just suddenly crashed, it get stuck while booting at the "samsung s4 I19400" i have wiped cache, wiped data, in recovery still not working.. anything else again to do?

4llerbuntu,Leopantro
You need to flash the phone using ODIN or flash a custom ROM on the phone -whichever is cheaper to you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
raynold:

4llerbuntu,Leopantro

Use Odin to flash stock Rom.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
franugo:
Hello...pls my Android is wasting an inordinate amount of time in d booting process ( like 20 mins ) ...i have formatted d internal memory yet no respite. Pls, does anybody have a soln for me?
Factory Reset the phone or flash it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
My infinix x551 takes forever to charge. Tried different chargers still the same. What's the solution to this. It's urgent
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leopantro:

Use Odin to flash stock Rom.
thanks, any thing i shouldmtake note of before going in to it, first time i'll be flashing the phone,
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by buchito1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
yeancol11:
My infinix x551 takes forever to charge. Tried different chargers still the same. What's the solution to this. It's urgent
Charging port issues... Try changing it...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:

You need to flash the phone using ODIN or flash a custom ROM on the phone -whichever is cheaper to you.
thanks for replying.. trying to get the steps to carry it out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mayorwer: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please how can I purchase application from playstore. I heard banks doesn't allow local cards for foreign payment again. Does that mean we can't buy items or make payment online again? Or is there any other way I can buy application from playstore. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:

Factory Reset the phone or flash it.

Is factory reset nt formatting? dts wat i call it, already done dt. can u direct me 2 an app i can use 2 flash d phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mayorwer:
Please how can I purchase application from playstore. I heard banks doesn't allow local cards for foreign payment again. Does that mean we can't buy items or make payment online again? Or is there any other way I can buy application from playstore. Thanks
You can use Google Wallet or PayPal.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
franugo:

Is factory reset nt formatting? dts wat i call it, already done dt. can u direct me 2 an app i can use 2 flash d phone?
Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset from there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:

Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset from there.

I've never tried what u r describing, infact i dont have any inkling of what u were passing across. can u pls enlighten me?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by josea4577(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Please help, the first day I use imose tab x-1 to browse, the phone went off and refuse to power on. I have try to factory mode it through power and volume key, it refuses to power on not even a sign or display. Only give sign of connecting to the laptop but without display.
Please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Darnheykhey: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
noirsangre:

Go to http://www.AndroidTag.com to read about all latest Infinix products
thanks dude
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
raynold:
thanks, any thing i shouldmtake note of before going in to it, first time i'll be flashing the phone,

Download the stock firmware of your mobile from sammobile.com on your pc, then flash through Odin.. Make sure your phone is fully charged and turn of samsung kies if you have it installed..Odin makes flashing Sammy phones easy.. There are tutorials online..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettmum:
Goodmorning all, please save a soul
My tablet phone had a screen problem and I change the screen, and it worked perfectly, just yesterday the Fone screen changes to blank and when I pressed the screen a little it shows normal but goes blank again when I remove my hand from the screen... What could be the problem ? Thanks

Go back to the " technician" who claimed to have repaired it, probably dropped a cheap fake screen on it or he did a bad job..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chiakaebe: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
thank God i joined nairaland. all my phone problems will be answered. i have been sleeping on a bicycle all these years o.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hello guys. I come with good news. U can get original SanDisk 64gig class 10 loaded with box office HD movies and Android games for 8k.

Also available is 32gig, 16gig in both Msd and Flashdrive

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
So second hand sh!t? LOL! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ibraheem263(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Please I just bought my infimix hot2 anytime I want to play GTA San Andreas... It doesn't load please any help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Donkaz:
Please my infinix hot note 1/16G has refused to switch to 3G on either sim. What can I do?
Hi Donkaz, please make sure the place where you staying is covered by 3G network, or you can try to use your phone at place where signal is strong. If there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Baroba:

Download the stock firmware of your mobile from sammobile.com on your pc, then flash through Odin.. Make sure your phone is fully charged and turn of samsung kies if you have it installed..Odin makes flashing Sammy phones easy.. There are tutorials online..
please i've tried entering download mode but it doesn't seem to work,(volume -, + home + power).. and any other site to download the firmware, cant log in to sammobile.com.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by seapson(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
pls sir's,I have two HTC phones,HTC desire 600,and HTC one v...the desire 600 has a damaged screen,while the HTC one v does not have a back cover,and d network of the phone is attached to d back cover...pls Wia can I get d screen nd back cover,I stay in ibadan,and I've checked dose pple @ cocoa house...pls Wia else can I go to check,or do I av to go to lagos? and Wia in Lagos?thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
raynold:

please i've tried entering download mode but it doesn't seem to work,(volume -, + home + power).. and any other site to download the firmware, cant log in to sammobile.com.

Is this the model number of this device,samsung s4 I19400"? It sounds like a replica to me.. I might be wrong, do an imei search on https://swappa.com/esn see what device comes up, then we can take it from there..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daaspirant(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello please there is this latest cheat with #70 to get unlimited data anyone who knows the code please drop
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
seapson:
pls sir's,I have two HTC phones,HTC desire 600,and HTC one v...the desire 600 has a damaged screen,while the HTC one v does not have a back cover,and d network of the phone is attached to d back cover...pls Wia can I get d screen nd back cover,I stay in ibadan,and I've checked dose pple @ cocoa house...pls Wia else can I go to check,or do I av to go to lagos? and Wia in Lagos?thanks

I have the 2 in my office as I chat with you right now.
I'm in computer village, Lagos though.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by seapson(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
saibinc:

I have the 2 in my office as I chat with you right now.
I'm in computer village, Lagos though.
owk,how much are u gonna sell it?or better still,drop ya number....

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.