Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969933 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dwayneflicker(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rollin.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: Rollin.ng
Twitter @RollinTechNG
Telephone :+2348086886888

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Yorubago(f): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
khhalifa:

read my post. I said android tablet.... not android
Not tablet...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
dwayneflicker:
Rollin.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: Rollin.ng
Twitter @RollinTechNG
Telephone :+2348086886888

pls do u very the touch pad and casing (housing) of Infinix alpha x570 ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Buchika: 6:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Buchika:
Pls gurus in the house help, I use lenovo a5000, after I upgraded it to lollipop I can't see what I am inputing in any ussd prompts. It s working fine in kit kat version. Someone pls come to my help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joesyt2014(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Apple iPad Mini 3 (1GB,16GB HDD, WiFi,4G) 7.9-inch Retina Display the Best you can think of.
Ezinne Joseph August 17, 2015

iPad mini was designed to be a concentration, rather than a reduction, of iPad. It’s small. But when you use it, it doesn’t feel small. In addition to the Retina display, we packed in a tremendous amount of power and capability. And yet iPad mini remains the perfect mini size. That’s because we engineered its components to be as thin and light as possible. It feels like an iPad in every way. It also comes with our breakthrough Touch ID technology. It gives you an unprecedented level of security because it uses nature’s most perfect password: your fingerprint. So with just one touch, you can instantly unlock your iPad mini. But Touch ID goes beyond that. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, eBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can unlock an entire world of online shopping that’s fast, convenient, and secure.

FaceTime HD camera

Sometimes it’s nice to put a face to the conversation. And with FaceTime video calls on iPad mini, your conversations have never looked better. Make a video call over Wi-Fi or cellular and see (or show) every expression on the beautiful Retina display. The FaceTime HD camera in iPad mini ensures that all your FaceTime chats, selfies, and group Photo Booth shots are always crisp and clear, even in low-light situations. You can even use it to take videos of yourself.

Sight camera

We think about what goes into a great shot so you don’t have to. The 5‑megapixel iSight camera on iPad mini was designed to help you capture all of life’s moments at a moment’s notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. And quickly swipe between modes including Panorama and Time-lapse to capture stills or video. Every time you shoot, the image signal processor in the A7 chip works with the camera to make adjustments and deliver a great picture or video — automatically. You don’t have to think about anything other than who you’re going to share the moment with.

Ultrafast Wi‑Fi.

iPad mini 3 gives you lightning-quick Wi‑Fi performance thanks to two antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology. With dual-band 802.11n Wi‑Fi and MIMO, download speeds can reach up to 300 Mbps, so when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is always speedy.

KEY FEATURES

Express Delivery Available
Screen Size: 7.9-inch
1GB,16GB HDD, WiFi,4G
Colour: Silver

Read More @ http://cyntexfones..com

1 Share

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dearpiriye: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
joesyt2014:
Apple iPad Mini 3 (1GB,16GB HDD, WiFi,4G) 7.9-inch Retina Display the Best you can think of.
Ezinne Joseph August 17, 2015

iPad mini was designed to be a concentration, rather than a reduction, of iPad. It’s small. But when you use it, it doesn’t feel small. In addition to the Retina display, we packed in a tremendous amount of power and capability. And yet iPad mini remains the perfect mini size. That’s because we engineered its components to be as thin and light as possible. It feels like an iPad in every way. It also comes with our breakthrough Touch ID technology. It gives you an unprecedented level of security because it uses nature’s most perfect password: your fingerprint. So with just one touch, you can instantly unlock your iPad mini. But Touch ID goes beyond that. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, eBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can unlock an entire world of online shopping that’s fast, convenient, and secure.

FaceTime HD camera

Sometimes it’s nice to put a face to the conversation. And with FaceTime video calls on iPad mini, your conversations have never looked better. Make a video call over Wi-Fi or cellular and see (or show) every expression on the beautiful Retina display. The FaceTime HD camera in iPad mini ensures that all your FaceTime chats, selfies, and group Photo Booth shots are always crisp and clear, even in low-light situations. You can even use it to take videos of yourself.

Sight camera

We think about what goes into a great shot so you don’t have to. The 5‑megapixel iSight camera on iPad mini was designed to help you capture all of life’s moments at a moment’s notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. And quickly swipe between modes including Panorama and Time-lapse to capture stills or video. Every time you shoot, the image signal processor in the A7 chip works with the camera to make adjustments and deliver a great picture or video — automatically. You don’t have to think about anything other than who you’re going to share the moment with.

Ultrafast Wi‑Fi.

iPad mini 3 gives you lightning-quick Wi‑Fi performance thanks to two antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology. With dual-band 802.11n Wi‑Fi and MIMO, download speeds can reach up to 300 Mbps, so when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is always speedy.

KEY FEATURES

Express Delivery Available
Screen Size: 7.9-inch
1GB,16GB HDD, WiFi,4G
Colour: Silver

Read More @ http://cyntexfones..com

U said ipad mini but im sure thats a samsung tab on display....btw how much is it? Seems like no one wants to answer me on samsung tabs.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Raphoeworld: 1:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Samsung has quietly launched Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016), this is according to a listing on Samsung's website. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) comes with good design with 8.7mm in thickness and 283 grams of weight. This new product from Samsung is a sequel to last year's Galaxy Tab A line, which featured both an 8-inch and 9.7-inch model. No particular price yet for the product but some online retailers have it listed for €169.>>>>
http://www.panstech.com/2016/03/samsung-galaxy-tab-2016-7-inch.html

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by femside: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2016
buy your smart phones and accessories at an affordable price, we sell both brand new and uk used phones.

We also do repairs of phones with any type of hardware problems E.g change of screen, casing and software problems too E.g upgrade of OS, powering and applications on any kind of phone.

We pick up damaged phones and deliver them after repair

pay on delivery for purchase of products
Contact Us today on 08023272214 whatapp on same number bb pin 5C3EA857 office 23 ola ayeni st computer village try us today a try will confuse cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pumpy007(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls sir
my nokia x2 dual sim d imei number is destroyed
can it be repaired
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
my tecno m5 got bricked and each time I try to flash the stock ROM I keep getting brom error: ?? 8. any idea on how to solve this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by korm2me(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
My samsung s5 is showing an update .am using o's 4.4.2 version.should I update ? Pls help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:45am On Mar 15, 2016
kings11ng:
my tecno m5 got bricked and each time I try to flash the stock ROM I keep getting brom error: ?? 8. any idea on how to solve this?

make sure u format before flashing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gyrados: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
bobo65:

put Ur phone off
press volume down then insert Ur phone to Ur lappy via USB...if u get a pop up that Ur device is successfully installed, then Ur device should work with sp flash tool, if u don't..download the drivers for Ur phone.. save them on Ur desktop then c connect Ur phone to Ur lappy via USB while pressing volume down then goto device manager and start installing the drivers that have question marks on them.. let Ur default search folder be Ur desktop
Flashing was successful but I still encountered a bootloop.In stock recovery, when I try to wipe data,it shows mount data error.Any solution
?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
bobo65:

make sure u format before flashing
have done that countless time
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by alex81(m): 3:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Experts in d house i need ur advice!

So My Samsung was attacked by virus, it doesn't boots on anymore. Pls wat flash software 'll u recommend i flash it wit?? & hw do i go abt flashing it!

Tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Buchika: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Buchika:
Pls gurus in the house help, I use lenovo a5000, after I upgraded it to lollipop I can't see what I am inputing in any ussd prompts. It s working fine in kit kat version. Someone pls come to my help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by meetjoy03: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Good morning. Pls I want to know if it is possible to upgrade samsung galaxy tab 3 to lollipop, if yes how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by alex81(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
alex81:
Experts in d house i need ur advice!

So My Samsung was attacked by virus, it doesn't boots on anymore. Pls wat flash software 'll u recommend i flash it wit?? & hw do i go abt flashing it!

Tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please who knows what this means?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by steppin: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aside from Deezer, Google play music, which other music player shows on bbm while listening?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by michealtrevon: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
please guys help me, whenever am watching a video on my phone it keeps going back or restarting from the begining I tried flashing and formating but it won't stop. please help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayourbamie: 2:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Yungbitz:
My google play store stopped opening since I rooted my phone...Help!!!!!!

format the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IKON360(m): 5:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Gyrados:
Flashing was successful but I still encountered a bootloop.In stock recovery, when I try to wipe data,it shows mount data error.Any solution
?
Press volume down nd power button, in that menu scroll to the option with emmc, click on it nd den wait for positive response den reboot ur phone make sure u've backed up ur files in d SD card o, coz ur formatting it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Henrique99: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2016
pls my tecno p5 hasn't been downloading anything lately.Pls gurus in the house help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akp202(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hello guys.... When I snap picture with my camera and I try to open d picture it shows" no thumbnails " N d pics won't display and when I try to delete d pics it shows "system limited some files can not be deleted ".....i use gionee m5mini
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Anyone anticipating the launch of the flagship killer, Vernee Apollo?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please someone help me. I want to download from play.mob.org but I don't know which of the apk is
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gyrados: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
IKON360:

Press volume down nd power button, in that menu scroll to the option with emmc, click on it nd den wait for positive response den reboot ur phone make sure u've backed up ur files in d SD card o, coz ur formatting it.
Did it,but I got no response...Screen just goes blank and then reboots only to be stuck after playing the boot animation..
.Although it was 'clear flash' I found not 'clear emmc'...Took it to computer village and turns out that it cant be fixed...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ganex: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
my Google play store always says error to server during installing anything on tecno m3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nafizzey(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
somebody should help me with how to flash Android. (techno M5)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gyrados: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Found a stock rom with firmware version vB1.07 and my bricked phone is on vB1.06.Would any conflicts be caused if i flashed it and what method of flashing do i use?...Format+Download or Download only?

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.