Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971074 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kennyslim1(m): 4:28am On May 15, 2016
Hey peeps, how can I root my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Mention me if you can. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Emerson101: 6:36pm On May 15, 2016
If u are in mararaba Abuja and u need android games or psp games or pc games phone flashing and downloading call me on 07035235702
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
hello engrs, pls i need your help on one.
my samsung s3 mini suddenly stopped accepting sim but it works perfectly without sim. each time i insert sim it keeps restart, i've tried doing hard reset yet the same thing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:43am On May 16, 2016
kennyslim1:
Hey peeps, how can I root my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Mention me if you can. Thanks

you can root it... a simple Google search will solve your problem ✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Press and hold menu and power button together
Thanks! It works perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by good4all: 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
I must commend the efforts of all the engineers in
this room, Good work. MY PHONE WILL TOUCH
FOR LIKE ONE OR TWO HOURS AND IT WILL FAIL
TO TOUCH AGAIN FOR ANOTHER ONE HOUR NO
MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO MAKE IT TOUCH IT
WILL NOT. IF I NOW REMOVE THE BATTERY
OF THE PHONE REPEATING THIS ACT LIKE THREE
TO FOUR TIMES, AND LEAVE IT FOR TEN
MINUTES IT WILL NOW BEGIN TO TOUCH
AGAIN.
PLS WHAT CAN IT BE THE PROBLEM OF THIS
PHONE AND WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.

NOTE: I USE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA DOUBLE SIM

IS THE PHONE I USE TO TYPED THIS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:53pm On May 16, 2016
I hope someone sees this. Please I need help with my HTC One X phone, for a while now it freezes whenever I plug it to charge, then it turns on and off and after a while it charges normally. What could be wrong?
Note: I have tried various chargers even a HTC charger, still no improvement and it wasn't like this before. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:25am On May 17, 2016
JohnnyBling:

Sorry for the late reply, i live in Port Harcourt, Rivers state
Hello JohnnyBling, below please find contact information of our Carlcare Service Center in PH. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by emelieanes(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
my Android screen operates itself, what is d problem nd how do I stop
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by luckybaddest(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2016
my phone battery stuck at 42%when charging it, use up to 1hr before moving same thing happen at 52%...3gservice also stop working .the phone is not up to 3months.maker of the phone is Itel 1505
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2016
Good day house.

Please I use Samsung galaxy s4. I want to reset (factory reset)
the phone cuz of some malfunctioning I noticed.

The phone is asking me to confirm pin, which I don't know.
is there any default pin or password to be used.

Please help, I need to reset the phone thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mackie1(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
please.... I upgraded my C8 to marshmallow... now I don't want again I downloaded stock rom.
I tried installing thru the boot to recovery method. it failed and I wiped the cache and memory thinking it will go back to 5.0. it didn't, please can anybody help me to downgrade back to lollipop.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2016
Wad up people .. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IYANGBALI: 8:48am On May 20, 2016
Aminat508:
BABANGBALI ko IYANGBALI ni. angry
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olaboyeh(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
wanna increase internal memory of tecno g9..always having memory issues pls any help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:09am On May 21, 2016
olaboyeh:
wanna increase internal memory of tecno g9..always having memory issues pls any help

Simply upgrade to a phone with higher internal memory. OR
If your tecno is not rooted, root and delete unnecessary bloatware and move apps to sd card.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On May 21, 2016
Anyone looking forward to the release of the Samsung Note 6? Its coming with 6GB RAM among other goodies!!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:15am On May 21, 2016
If your Boss at the office frowns about your using your earpiece or inbuilt phone speakers to listen music in the office through your phone, this tiny bluetooth earbuds would be your solution.
Fully charged it would last about 4 hours and fully charges in about 2 hours. Could also be used to receive phone calls.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olaboyeh(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2016
need an android phone or tab within d range of 15-19k .please I need suggestions of good ones.. seeing a lot of new products dunno which to go for..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by siryomecs: 9:36am On May 22, 2016
Hello houz Pls my sis put in wrong pattern n d phone was unable open V tried factory mode to restore d factory's setting Bt unfortunately i couldn't find d factory reset ? Or Is dia anoda name its called Pls help my sis its urgent Or best option is flashing Its wikko android phone yellowish in color Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Engrdave2000: 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
HOT MTN UNLIMITED
Browse and download unlimitedly on your MTN sim, with the new cracked mtn cheat....
Works on all devices, both on phone and pc.. For more information on this contact 08169 500 799 on whatsapp messenger..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
Ndissle:
Wad up people .. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
my tecno m5 got bricked and each time I try to flash the stock ROM I keep getting brom error : ?? 8. what should I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by taiwo4love(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
iPhone 7 with Eye Scanner Innovative
http://gidiinfo.com/iphone-7-eye-scanner-innovative/

Multi-Window in Android N: What Devs Need to Know to Make the Best of It
http://gidiinfo.com/multi-window-android-n-devs-need-know-make-best/

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:51am On May 24, 2016
luckybaddest:
my phone battery stuck at 42%when charging it, use up to 1hr before moving same thing happen at 52%...3gservice also stop working .the phone is not up to 3months.maker of the phone is Itel 1505
Hello Luckybaddest, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deluckiesta: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
luckybaddest:
ope o,i no tell u.u go dex 4rm baddest wit itel.ITEL 4 DAT MATTER.u don cast nw
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Simply upgrade to a phone with higher internal memory. OR
If your tecno is not rooted, root and delete unnecessary bloatware and move apps to sd card.
Good day sir, please I would like to know how much the battery of motorola XT912 is sold?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akinnex(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
olaboyeh:
need an android phone or tab within d range of 15-19k .please I need suggestions of good ones.. seeing a lot of new products dunno which to go for..
good news i have infinix hot 2 for sale 3 days old............ i will leave it for just 23k for you comes with original charger 0 8 0 6 0 8 9 8 0 0 0 call or whatapps

see specs

General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Announced August 2015
Body
Dimensions
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors Gold, Black
Cover Plastic
Display
Type IPS, capacitive, touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 pixels per inch
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16GB
OS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Processors 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU
RAM 1GB and 2GB versions
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 21 mbps downlink; Up to 5.67 mbps uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Version 4.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 8MP, up to 3264 x 2448-pixel pictures camera with LED flash
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 2MP up to 1600 x 1200-pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity 2200mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by
Talk time
Music play
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
Miscellaneous – FM Radio
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
– Image viewer and editor
– Document viewer and editor
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On May 24, 2016
That:
Good day sir, please I would like to know how much the battery of motorola XT912 is sold?

If you can find it in the market, should not exceed N1500. 00
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:13am On May 25, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you can find it in the market, should not exceed N1500. 00
thanks a lot .. I backed up my files in the phone and I really nEed it ... Sorry but I've got another question, I'm not really the tech guru type but when one wants to flash an android ROM , the file should be saved in phone/MC ? And to do a back up of your ROM first how do you go about it ? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.