Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967770 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Philcool(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2016
I have a Samsung S4 phone from a brother. Now twi main problems on it and I need solutions to fix it.
(1) ROM is very small and i want to share memory from memory card that i have put in d phone.
(2) The phone does not browse the internet inless in takeaway.

Plz advise me what to do and how to you to get all this fixer.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by namelesss: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2016
to the gurus in the house

I will try not to take much of your time reading my post straight to the point.......

I have a samsung galaxy A5 (SM-A500H 2014 *released 2015 will attach pic) that is currently running on android lollipop 5.0.2. There have been updates (to marshmallows 6.0.1) of the same samsung galaxy A5 that has been rolled out but to some specific countries. My question here is that can i Download and use another countries version of OS and load it on my phone or it has to be of the same country.

I have seen differences in the PDA and the CSC version of the OS version does it mean anything? because it does'nt match with my phones version. ive also watched a video on youtube that shows an Indian guy doing thesame.

thanks in advance....

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2016
namelesss:
to the gurus in the house

I will try not to take much of your time reading my post straight to the point.......

I have a samsung galaxy A5 (SM-A500H 2014 *released 2015 will attach pic) that is currently running on android lollipop 5.0.2. There have been updates (to marshmallows 6.0.1) of the same samsung galaxy A5 that has been rolled out but to some specific countries. My question here is that can i Download and use another countries version of OS and load it on my phone or it has to be of the same country.

I have seen differences in the PDA and the CSC version of the OS version does it mean anything? because it does'nt match with my phones version. ive also watched a video on youtube that shows an Indian guy doing thesame.

thanks in advance....

you can download the firmware updates of other countries and manually flash to your device...its A straight forward process... you need not wait for OTA...

If you have the Telegram messaging app installed on your phone just click on this link

https:///joinchat/A3CC6ABFUCiCPyhB3rW1tw

And you'll join a Samsung Galaxy group, there you'll get all the help you need and necessary links for the downloads
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ambrosunny(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
My Galaxy S4 hadn't been coming up since last week now, even when I plug charger, it won't show the battery icon on the face. Just dead. They guy I gave to check for me the problem couldn't identify specifically, He said the current flow is not coming to the battery connector, he also said it might be the mother board, he even said maybe it's high current and that mean I just have to dispose the phone as I cannot repair it and I just bought the phone NEW late last year. So, I think of asking my people here on Nairaland what the problem is if I can see any kind of help, maybe info or technical. Thanks and God bless you for your concern
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by namelesss: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
nani667:

you can download the firmware updates of other countries and manually flash to your device...its A straight forward process... you need not wait for OTA...

If you have the Telegram messaging app installed on your phone just click on this link

https:///joinchat/A3CC6ABFUCiCPyhB3rW1tw

And you'll join a Samsung Galaxy group, there you'll get all the help you need and necessary links for the downloads

Thanks mate... cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartdoy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
I use LG G5, My phones free RAM is currently way above 700MB at the moment. with phone memory of about 10GB. I dont use memory card.
My problem now is each time I want to download or receive a file as little as 10mb either from google play store and most especially through xender, It tells me "insufficient storage ". Please help me! What Im I doing wrong? What should I do? I have enough storage.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fortune440(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Good morning. I flashed a custom ROM to a fone, but I discovered it didn't have keyboard. I tried installing one but on opening it it'll say unfortunately keyboard has stopped. any way around this? or is there a way I can copy the keyboard of my stock ROM?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fortune440:
Good morning. I flashed a custom ROM to a fone, but I discovered it didn't have keyboard. I tried installing one but on opening it it'll say unfortunately keyboard has stopped. any way around this? or is there a way I can copy the keyboard of my stock ROM?

You're telling me that in language/input settings, there was originally no default keyboard?
Which keyboard did you install? Is that the default keyboard now?
Why not try installing a second keyboard like flexkey or Swype or TouchPal and making that default?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smartdoy:
I use LG G5, My phones free RAM is currently way above 700MB at the moment. with phone memory of about 10GB. I dont use memory card.
My problem now is each time I want to download or receive a file as little as 10mb either from google play store and most especially through xender, It tells me "insufficient storage ". Please help me! What Im I doing wrong? What should I do? I have enough storage.
clear junk files and cache then try again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kingstonPhilip(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Admin here is just an opportunity for those looking for free stuff. AndroidAuthrity, an authorized organization that test runs Android devices and just talks about them, is giving away free Motorola phones this week "Moto Z" to be precise https://wn.nr/R4vLWd just follow this link and get the benefit.

Please Admin, if this looks like an advertisement to you you are free to take it down but I'll like to retain my membership with promise not to post anything of this kind. https://wn.nr/R4vLWd
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fortune440(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
blackweaver:

You're telling me that in language/input settings, there was originally no default keyboard?
Which keyboard did you install? Is that the default keyboard now?
Why not try installing a second keyboard like flexkey or Swype or TouchPal and making that default?
I have but same story
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartdoy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
morganist99:
clear junk files and cache then try again
I don clear junk taya. I deleted cache so tey that I even employed the service of an app cache clearer but that was not just what it needed.. The message of insufficient storage is what I keep getting. Im now thinking about rooting now. It is bad now that I cant even collect anything from anywhere and Im seeing free memory
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smartdoy:
I don clear junk taya. I deleted cache so tey that I even employed the service of an app cache clearer but that was not just what it needed.. The message of insufficient storage is what I keep getting. Im now thinking about rooting now. It is bad now that I cant even collect anything from anywhere and Im seeing free memory
you can try rooting it....or you can factory reset the phone but first bck up
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by amicableSavage: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls does anybody want to sell samsung galaxy j7. pls holla
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Fortune440:
I have but same story

I'm guessing your phone is rooted right? If so, install link2sd, open it, grant root access, scroll down to one of the keyboard apps, select and tap the menu (the 3 dots at the upper right corner of the screen. in the options that come up, select convert to system app. Restart your phone and make the keyboard default. Let me know if the problem still persists
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fortune440(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
blackweaver:

I'm guessing your phone is rooted right? If so, install link2sd, open it, grant root access, scroll down to one of the keyboard apps, select and tap the menu (the 3 dots at the upper right corner of the screen. in the options that come up, select convert to system app. Restart your phone and make the keyboard default. Let me know if the problem still persists
it's working now, all I did was install Android stock keyboard first. thanks bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jayyungg(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
I didn't even know I turned on the privacy protection password on my Infinix note 2. No idea what the password is. I ve tried all I can think of. This is giving me sleepless night. I don't even understand myself anymore. Please help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
my injoo max 2 did not show application, it only display the injoo logo when I on it. have try to flash it but the engineer said it can be flash plz what can I do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
shollytak:
my injoo max 2 did not show application, it only display the injoo logo when I on it. have try to flash it but the engineer said it can be flash plz what can I do.

If u r in Lagos, whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LiamMarshall(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2016
how can i fix dead spot(not responding to touch) at the notification bar on my Bluboo x550?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by banjicom(m): 5:09am On Sep 20, 2016
LiamMarshall:
how can i fix dead spot(not responding to touch) at the notification bar on my Bluboo x550?

hi bro, what is your overall experience with this phone, am about to order one online but I don't know what to expect. most expecially the battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
bobo65:

If u r in Lagos, whatsapp me 07032443577
I'm not in Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Naughtylyn: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data! ***

search on Amazon or click link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartdoy(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Can someone recommend a very nice file explorer/manager for me that I can download that will help me access the most hidden part of my phone memory? There are files eating up large megabyte but I cant find them through my file manager. I need to get this junks off and I dont want to do a wholistic formatting now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartdoy(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Its bad thaI cant even exchange data between my phone and PC. It only charge when it is plugged in. The farthest Ive gone is when the pc was instaling my phone but it failed!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Smartdoy:
Can someone recommend a very nice file explorer/manager for me that I can download that will help me access the most hidden part of my phone memory? There are files eating up large megabyte but I cant find them through my file manager. I need to get this junks off and I dont want to do a wholistic formatting now

Es file manager
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Hi everyone ... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Good day... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2016
I greet you all... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TheGuy5: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data- U get paid! ***

Learn how,
Visit Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shollytak(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
I ungraded my techno J5 operating system and when I wanna try to install it, it didn't install and my Google account and play store did not open again. Plz what can I do to it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
shollytak:
I ungraded my techno J5 operating system and when I wanna try to install it, it didn't install and my Google account and play store did not open again. Plz what can I do to it
tecno j5? What kind of update?...better don't install and hard reset the phone..

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.