Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968605 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordzibbar(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
[url]HOW TO REGAIN YOUR STOLEN OR MISSING PHONE 24 HOURS[/url]http://www.androidlayman.com/2016/10/how-to-regain-your-stolen-or-missing.html

Did you lose your phone for the first time? or perhaps it's more than the third time already. Any of which, our phones are our companion, losing it could mean losing a companion or confidant since most of us keep our private informations and contacts on our phone. Losing a phone could be so traumatizing as the cost of buying a new one is also an option to be considered. If you've just losed your mobile phone, calm down, you can trace it before informing the police.
Each phone carries a unique IMEI number (i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No) which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your phone.

2. Your phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Write down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI number to cop@vsnl.net with
details as stated below:
Your full name:_____________________
Address:_________________________________________
Phone model:_________________
Phone manufacturer:___________________________
Last used No.:___________________
E-mail for communication:__________________________
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_____________________

5.Your Mobile phone will be traced within the next 24 hours via a complex system of GPS(Global Positioning System) and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated
and the new user 's number will be sent to your email.

6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

Note: make sure you have an active data service(working internet) and a valid E-mail / G-mail logged on to another device to enable the process to work faster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xbee007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls, Engineers in d house. My new Tecno Y4 wouldn't boot past the "experience smartlife" stage since Sunday. I don try normal, fast and recovery booting yet still the same story. Abeg, I need advice.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Xbee007:
Pls, Engineers in d house. My new Tecno Y4 wouldn't boot past the "experience smartlife" stage since Sunday. I don try normal, fast and recovery booting yet still the same story. Abeg, I need advice.
flash a new stock ROM or return the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jephthal: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
jephthal:
please i forgot my pattern on my
xtouch e1,i don't have android device
manager enabled and the volume
+power is not working when i tried
wiping it.thanks in advance

Please help me,I want to boot into recovery mode I don't know how to do that+ the phone is rooted.Thanks in advance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xbee007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
morganist99:
flash a new stock ROM or return the phone
Thanks, I have given it 2 1 engineer to help with flashing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jetland(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
please, I am using Tecno Camon C8 and the phone is hanging. Not that I installed many apps on the phone, but I don't just know the reason why the phone is hanging.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mattmogan88: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Xbee007:
when it boots to experience smartlife now, press and hold your power button until the phone vibrates.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mattmogan88: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Jetland:
please, I am using Tecno Camon C8 and the phone is hanging. Not that I installed many apps on the phone, but I don't just know the reason why the phone is hanging.
the phone hangs, is it while playing games,multitasking, or? Please b specific
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fram(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
iPhone 5s available for sale and its 55k. Super clean and you call me on 08168197082
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tmanis(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
guys please ,i need help. i must have activated some kind of security on my phone a few months ago. Now, ive forgotten the pin. so yesterday i tried to switch sims, and immediately ,it startted asking for Privacy protection pin. thing is that i disabled the two sims before i removed them (the way i unmount the sd card before removing). So now when i put back the default sims, it shows 'no service' so im not sure if the remote unlock will work. but, if i put a different sim, it inds network signal.

I dont wanna format it (yet,at least not before trying other options) because i have A LOT of vatal information i wouldnt want to lose.

what can i do?

cc. carlcaresophia
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
tmanis:
guys please ,i need help. i must have activated some kind of security on my phone a few months ago. Now, ive forgotten the pin. so yesterday i tried to switch sims, and immediately ,it startted asking for Privacy protection pin. thing is that i disabled the two sims before i removed them (the way i unmount the sd card before removing). So now when i put back the default sims, it shows 'no service' so im not sure if the remote unlock will work. but, if i put a different sim, it inds network signal.

I dont wanna format it (yet,at least not before trying other options) because i have A LOT of vatal information i wouldnt want to lose.

what can i do?

cc. carlcaresophia

Why not put back original sims and enable them first? Then you can see about changing the sim lock pin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettytasha(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
am about buying a phone from China and it says the OS is "Freeme os" Android 6.0 what does this mean
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
prettytasha:
am about buying a phone from China and it says the OS is "Freeme os" Android 6.0 what does this mean
That's the name of Leagoo's Android skin.

TouchWiz is for Samsung, Sense is for HTC, XOS is for Infinix, MIUI is for Xiaomi, etc.

Where are you buying from? AliExpress?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
prettytasha:

Join me in the Umidizi Z Pro crusade..... Google and read about the device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettytasha(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
rookidmart:

That's the name of Leagoo's Android skin.

TouchWiz is for Samsung, Sense is for HTC, XOS is for Infinix, MIUI is for Xiaomi, etc.

Where are you buying from? AliExpress?
yes aliexpress , but its still the same thing as android right ? I can download android apps ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
prettytasha:
yes aliexpress , but its still the same thing as android right ? I can download android apps ?
Yes, it's still the same thing as Android.

Just the UI (user interface) is different.

PS you don't necessarily need a freight forwarder to shop from AliExpress.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettytasha(f): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
rookidmart:

Yes, it's still the same thing as Android.

Just the UI (user interface) is different.

PS you don't necessarily need a freight forwarder to shop from AliExpress.
well I can't wait for the free shipping because it takes so much time , I need the phone asap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
prettytasha:
well I can't wait for the free shipping because it takes so much time , I need the phone asap
You can always use DHL...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettytasha(f): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
rookidmart:

You can always use DHL...
very expensive
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Uthman51(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
please house what can I do to my phone cam?..its not functioning anymore..

the phone Samsung core 2duo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adibo(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Morning house. I need advice on what to do. I use a Tecno y6 phone. I have been using it for almost 2 years. The battery life became so poorrecently, so I felt maybe the battery is the cause, and the battery also swelled up.I felt buying a new battery would solve the problem, so I bought a battery from slot. However, the battery life with this new battery is still very poor. It takes about 2 to hours to go from 100 percent to zero percent, which is very abnormal. My phone normally lasts almost a whole day before this problem. I have changed the operating system, yet no difference, I used privacy guard to stop wake up and other battery zapping stuff, yet the phone cannot lastup to 3 hours.I need advice, could the new battery be fake? Do I go get another new battery or could the problem be internal, maybe hardware or something. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Lexzytee:
I want to go for coolpad 4G LTE phones is it good pls anyone who really knows the phone should lead me through

It's cool
Tho some might have sticky screens
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jharyhe1: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2017
pls i need my htc one mini2 unlocked to enable me use it in nigeria
pls anybody with good info about it ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by laidthrice(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Good morning everyone please i need help, i got a samsung S6 from a friend, and it shows the phone is on 4G network and i have tried using a Glo sim, it actually sees the glo sim, but still says the phone is on emergency network. what can i do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Jharyhe1:
pls i need my htc one mini2 unlocked to enable me use it in nigeria
pls anybody with good info about it ?

What network is it locked to?

Cc Macaulish
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2017
laidthrice:
Good morning everyone please i need help, i got a samsung S6 from a friend, and it shows the phone is on 4G network and i have tried using a Glo sim, it actually sees the glo sim, but still says the phone is on emergency network. what can i do?

Is it an original phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by laidthrice(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
bobo65:

Is it an original phone?
yes i guess, it actually accessed my Glo sim this morning, but could not connect to the network as it is showing 4G and there is a lock sign at the top of the screen.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zotorux(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nothing like Infinix hot London used. Infinix Hot was not sold in the UK.

Try buying Umi Z PRO ---- Its the new kid on the block............ A flagship killer device...............
I just checked the phone, it's a killer!! how much did you get it. the site I checked seems it's like 75k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
zotorux:

I just checked the phone, it's a killer!! how much did you get it. the site I checked seems it's like 75k

Slightly over 90K
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
zotorux:

It's between ₦84,000 to ₦90,000 on Aliexpress, if you're paying with Bank ATM.

Check this post for details on how to buy with your ATM:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.