Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968910 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kogbaski99: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
What's the best android device
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
kogbaski99:

depends on how much you're willing to spend, some would say the samsung s7/ s7 edge, i don't know if the s8 /s8 edge have reached here. But best is relative
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
kogbaski99:
Samsung galaxy S8+ then S8 then LG G6
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tigris007: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello engineers in the house, I bricked my tecno w3 accidentally. Pls I need a working stock rom HA1.......v96 or higher. Can anybody be of help?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chenor(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Diskdigger pro
.. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
chenor:
.. Thanks and God bless you

Did it work for you?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
kogbaski99:

At the moment Samsung S8+
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DonRaphTech(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Check out smartphone review in www.Raphblog.com.ng to consider a smartphone to buy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2017
I didn't see any review on your website
DonRaphTech:
Check out smartphone review in www.donraphtech.tk to consider a smartphone to buy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ericdembele: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2017
hey beautiful people please help me out
After a hard struggle I recently rooted my phone (huawei y520) and I must say I was very happy coz I finally got access to the fonts I loved but the way my ba3 is dropping is shocking and not only that my 3g network is on and off and the worst of all my mobdro is lagging like nothing please my bros and sisters help me with what I should do

Nb .
Am not in Nigeria am in Rwanda but if there is any site that consumes my data it must be www.nairaland.com chaii how I wish I was a Nigerian but nothing to do

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Unroot it
ericdembele:
After a hard struggle I recently rooted my phone (huawei y520) and I must say I was very happy coz I finally got access to the fonts I loved but the way my ba3 is dropping is shocking and not only that my 3g network is on and off and the worst of all my mobdro is lagging like nothing please my bros and sisters help me with what I should do

Nb .
Am not in Nigeria am in Rwanda but if there is any site that consumes my data it must be www.nairaland.com chaii how I wish I was a Nigerian but nothing to do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ericdembele: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
]Unroot it

how ?? and is nothing bad gonna happen to it and the lovely fonts am using am sure will not be working anymore and in app purchases will I be able to hack them anymore

coz I thought my rooted device needs an app to work perfectly as I didnt download any other apps apart from ifont but thanks a lot for yuh time God bless you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Amen.
ericdembele:
]Unroot it

how ?? and is nothing bad gonna happen to it and the lovely fonts am using am sure will not be working anymore and in app purchases will I be able to hack them anymore

coz I thought my rooted device needs an app to work perfectly as I didnt download any other apps apart from ifont but thanks a lot for yuh time God bless you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pelvicky(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
please, what are the name of websites I can download MTK device stock rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
ericdembele:
]Unroot it

Visit this link: http://www.triogist.com.ng/2017/04/solution-to-your-android-battery.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
ericdembele:

Nb .
It's highly unlikely that rooting was the cause, probably you downloaded a bad custom rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Geebanks(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
My infinix hot 4,i tried to boot it into recovery mode and immediately it went off and isn't coming on again for like an hour now... I have plugged it its not indicating charging, the phone is just off and doesn't wanna come on, please what can be the problem and what can I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Conversion(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please, has anyone here used a BLU android phone before? If yes please tell me it its a good choice
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by biomustry: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello ëveryone, my Tecno W4 hooks a lot more than normal, I need help, I restart it for it to be normal again for sometime before it goes back to bn slow...i freed space too
I need help please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by silibaba: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Pls house,

Can Any engineer here Helo me with the RAW file of This phone SPEC.

China mobile M701

Pls I need it Asap,

The phone doesnt boot beyond the logo stage
My email Is ohaukwu@gmail.com. you May Quote me and attach it

See pics attached.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Aphex(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi, pls I need a step by step guide on how to install Viper4android on my Infinix hot 4 running android marshmallow.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2017
Geebanks:
My infinix hot 4,i tried to boot it into recovery mode and immediately it went off and isn't coming on again for like an hour now... I have plugged it its not indicating charging, the phone is just off and doesn't wanna come on, please what can be the problem and what can I do?

Does it have removable battery? If so, remove the battery for a few seconds then put it back in. If not you might try holding the power button for up to 15 secs. I don't know if that would work but it's worth a try
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by silibaba: 3:25pm On May 01, 2017
silibaba:
Pls house,

Can Any engineer here Helo me with the RAW file of This phone SPEC.

China mobile M701

Pls I need it Asap,

The phone doesnt boot beyond the logo stage
My email Is ohaukwu@gmail.com. you May Quote me and attach it

See pics attached.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abayomi93(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
pls I updated my whatsapp to latest version but it has refused to install on my lenovo phone.what could be wrong?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
abayomi93:
pls I updated my whatsapp to latest version but it has refused to install on my lenovo phone.what could be wrong?

Ur words ain't clear
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samutd4u(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2017
pls house how can i remove ad from my Android phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
HOWDY!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hunnme: 5:17am On May 04, 2017
how to like [url]private numberhttp://technicalbudd.com/2017/05/mobile-number-look-as-private-number/ [/url]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hunnme: 5:17am On May 04, 2017
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LeeCodeman: 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.