Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967930 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Macaulish:

I process this devices

iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s+/SE/7/7+..
iPad 3G, 4G, Pro, Air 1&2. Only.

I have 4S with me can you do that
how much
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
eezrell4luv:
please I need help,Google play service,play store gm
ail are not working again on my phone after a factory reset ,please I need help ,its a China phone though

Flash with same rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macaulish(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
benzems:

I have 4S with me can you do that
how much

Naa.. Sorry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arthur1000(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please i can't install Facebook messenger on my Xperia Z...it gets error massage like "the package conflicts with existing package with same name"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donaldinho111: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fero
Fero A5005 5.0-inch (512MB, 8GB ROM) Android 4.4 3.2MP+1.2MP Smartphone- Black

compared to a Lenovos720

which is better please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Catalyst001(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
My android phone just stop sending sms, i dont knw what may have caused it and how to fix the problem. I tried sending messages today but keep saying message not sent.
Anyone here can help me with the solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
How to turn android or tablet into computer
http://www.zamdtek.com/how-to-turn-android-phone-to-computer/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
arthur1000:
Please i can't install Facebook messenger on my Xperia Z...it gets error massage like "the package conflicts with existing package with same name"

Use xplorer app and uninstall the previous one
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
arthur1000:

Download Folio or Plus for Facebook Pro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
eezrell4luv:
please I need help,Google play service,play store gm
ail are not working again on my phone after a factory reset ,please I need help ,its a China phone though

What is the model of the phone?
If you have installed a custom recovery (clockworkmod or twrp) you can flash google services
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
hot note x551 with faulty mouthpiece for sale....very neat am selling because i gat new camon cx air....interested person reach me through my digit 09024389087 whatsapp for d picx,having trouble uploading it here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
HOW CAN I USE BLACK BERRY SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ANDROID PHONE����
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vicss: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Godpikin3:
HOW CAN I USE BLACK BERRY SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ANDROID PHONE����

airtel *440*16#

3G for 1500
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pizzle123(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
I need infinix original charger....u can whatapp me on 08180199147.....am in Ilora.. oyo..... oyo east
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bladecity: 1:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Infinix fans whatsapp group join https:///FJUzIYubIaYBnLlntnTnP9
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ogabenma: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Clean champagne gold UK used tecno camon C9 for sale @38k.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ndissle:
Hello everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
engineers .....I need someone
to recommend a good place at
Ikeja where I can learn phone
engineering
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franky826: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Engineers, gurus, and everyone in the house. greetings.
please how can one install TWRP custom recovery on Android 6.0
help please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franky826: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
blackweaver:

What is the model of the phone?
If you have installed a custom recovery (clockworkmod or twrp) you can flash google services

please how can I install TWRP custom recovery on my bro's phone?

it's running Android 6.0
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Faithetuk1: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kali Linux is widely used OS for penetration testing and best for creating dummy environment to test the various hacking attacks. And this cool OS can be installed on your Android too and that too without rooting your Android as it can void your Android warranty so better to go for the method that can be done without rooting your android. You can easily install Kali Linux on your android with our complete guide discussed below.

How to Install Linux On Android Phone Without Rooting

In this method, you will be installing all the Linux files on your Android by downloading them and then using the complete interface for your pen-testing or any other security attacks that you like. And this all with a cool app GNURoot that we had explained below. So read out the all the steps below to proceed.
Installing Linux On Android Without Rooting:

Step 1. First of all, you need to download and install a cool Android app on your Android that is GNURoot this is the only app that will let you install Linux files on your Android and that too without rooting as it will be creating a fake Linux running platform on your Android.
Install Linux On Android Phone Without Rooting

Step 2. In this app you will find lots of distro Linux roots that are Wheezy, Fedora, Aboriginal, and Gentoo, these are the platforms that will allow other Linux application to run on them choose any of then simply tap on “Create New Rootfs” and wait for the process to get complete.

SEE THE COMPLETE DETAILS WITH IMAGES ON - How to Install Linux On Any Android Phone Without Rooting
https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-install-linux-on-any-android.html wink wink wink wink
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SEE STEP 3,4,5,6 & 8....THANKS AND I HOPE YOU WILL GET TO LEARN MORE FROM THIS AND KINDLY DROP A COMMENT ON WHERE YOU FIND SOME DIFFICULTIES

https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-install-linux-on-any-android.html

Also Read -Top 10 Hacks You Can Do On Android Without Rooting Your Phone
https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/top-10-hacks-you-can-do-on-android.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Franky826:

please how can I install TWRP custom recovery on my bro's phone?

it's running Android 6.0

Please what is the manufacturer and model of the phone ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by simplytemmie: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
I need an android phone with good camera and long lasting battery that is no more than 40k, any recommendation?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franky826: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
blackweaver:

Please what is the manufacturer and model of the phone ?
Tecno w4 bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franky826: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2017
simplytemmie:
I need an android phone with good camera and long lasting battery that is no more than 40k, any recommendation?

a xiaomi Redmi 4A isn't bad at all.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Franky826:

Tecno w4 bro

Ok i just did a google search, you can find information in this link:
https://forum..com/thread-12901.html

This chap knows his stuff, I have used some info on his site to root/install a custom rom on a previous phone of mine. The link to the custom recovery and the process of flashing it are on that page

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
arthur1000:
uninstall the previous messenger or just install directly from playstore
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franky826: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
blackweaver:

Ok i just did a google search, you can find information in this link:
https://forum..com/thread-12901.html

This chap knows his stuff, I have used some info on his site to root/install a custom rom on a previous phone of mine. The link to the custom recovery and the process of flashing it are on that page

thanks so much blackweaver.

I'll give you updates when am done wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Idolys(m): 3:31am On Jul 19, 2017
blackweaver:

Root your phone, install a custom recovery (twrp or clockworkmod), back up the current state of the phone then install an app like titanium backup or link2sd. Both apps have functionality to remove system apps but they need root permission.
The custom recovery is so that if the phone doesn't work properly when you remove a system app, you can always restore to the previous state

For the com.android.position issue, that sounds like a location problem. If you don't use your phone for GPS and don't use based location services (eg uber) you can always turn location off in settings.

Conversely you can install greenify and hibernate all those apps and cutoff wakeup paths - note greenify is more effective when your phone is rooted

Bro please kindly help me on how to go about it. So that it can be safely rooted. Its Techno G9
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bradleyboone: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
We buy all old and new phones at a reasonable price. We are located in 15 states including Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt...
We also pickup and pay cash instantly for your mobile phones.
Contact us on
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Idolys:

Bro please kindly help me on how to go about it. So that it can be safely rooted. Its Techno G9

ok here's a link to instructions on custom recovery for tecno g9:
https://forum..com/thread-5375.html

here's another link with intructions on rooting it:
https://forum..com/thread-1.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.