Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967610 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MissIndependent(f): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
morganist99:
it's onot on play store...search for it on Google
ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi guys, what's the best method for rooting Android 6.0, because my Tecno W3 phone will not root using kingoRoot pc version. Pls advise
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bashamoto:
Hi guys, what's the best method for rooting Android 6.0, because my Tecno W3 phone will not root using kingoRoot pc version. Pls advise
use mobile version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by frankobobby(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2018
MissIndependent:
yes I am for real undecided
go to google play store and search for any app you are looking for. Bt I would take this your post as a joke
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
morganist99:
use mobile version
That's the first I did before resorting to pc version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bashamoto:

Flash with rooted ROM
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by endtime1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
please I need help my Samsung galaxy tab E refuses to come on...even if it does comes on after 2mins it flickers and goes off again what could be the singlets problem..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Joshey(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hi guys.
I got a London used Samsung galaxy note 4 @ Computer village, it's been working fine but the issue is I can't seem to be able to upgrade the OS from 5.1 to 6.0.1.
The phone keeps prompting me to upgrade software but at the point of registering device, I get a processing failed error.
Another funny thing about the phone is that the model number on the software is N910F (vodaphone or so), while on the sticker beneath the battery and when you view download mode you have N910P(Sprint!) , the phone works well with MTN 4G which I don't expect from a sprint branded phone.
Now I have downloaded the official 6.0.1 ROM and want to use Odin to flash but I'm scared as I'm not sure it'll work, wouldn't wana risk bricking the phone either as it's my daily driver.

Kindly advise on how the model descripancy could have happened and if it's relatively safe to go on and flash with N910F marshmallow.

Thanks

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Joshey:
Hi guys.
I got a London used Samsung galaxy note 4 @ Computer village, it's been working fine but the issue is I can't seem to be able to upgrade the OS from 5.1 to 6.0.1.
The phone keeps prompting me to upgrade software but at the point of registering device, I get a processing failed error.
Another funny thing about the phone is that the model number on the software is N910F (vodaphone or so), while on the sticker beneath the battery and when you view download mode you have N910P(Sprint!) , the phone works well with MTN 4G which I don't expect from a sprint branded phone.
Now I have downloaded the official 6.0.1 ROM and want to use Odin to flash but I'm scared as I'm not sure it'll work, wouldn't wana risk bricking the phone either as it's my daily driver.

Kindly advise on how the model descripancy could have happened and if it's relatively safe to go on and flash with N910F marshmallow.

Thanks

First thing you need to do is to find out exactly what model the device is... If you flash firmware for another device with Odin you will gracefully enter into Brick City ✔️

If you are on Telegram Messenger I can add you to a Samsung Galaxy Group... There you will receive solutions on how to solve your issue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GreatDealsNig: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Xiaomi redmi 4X available
1 new but opened
4 brand-new (sealed)
Pay on delivery available in Lagos

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Joshey:
Hi guys.

Thanks

Why you get upgrade failed is that the Phone has been flashed with custom rom.
I advise you to manage the phone with 5.1
I have seen S5 after upgrading to 6.0.1 started having issues.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by forwarder: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
I have a Hp 6502p for sale.
The specifications are
RAM 2GB
HARD DISK 160GB
CD ROM YES
WIFI YES
BATTERY 3HRS
WEBCAM YES
4 USDD POINTS
CONDITION NEWLY ORDERED UK USED. WORKING PERFECTLY AND VERY NEAT

THE PRICE IS 45K NEGOTIABLE
INTERESTED BUYERS CAN CALL 09027954793

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by forwarder: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2018
SORRY HP 6520S AND THOSE ARE THE REAL PICTURES. I can add a 2gb ram to the buyer as a bonus. Charger included
forwarder:
I have a Hp 6502p for sale.
The specifications are
RAM 2GB
HARD DISK 160GB
CD ROM YES
WIFI YES
BATTERY 3HRS
WEBCAM YES
4 USDD POINTS
CONDITION NEWLY ORDERED UK USED. WORKING PERFECTLY AND VERY NEAT

THE PRICE IS 45K NEGOTIABLE
INTERESTED BUYERS CAN CALL 09027954793
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MKKO: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Pls epp my INJOO MAX 2. is giving me serious issue it had screen issue last yr and dis yr that i decided to do it d problem is now the inability of the battery to come up b?c hav not charged it since then. just dunno what to do now is dia any hope u me ? have been using nokia touch since then. plz good advice will be appreciated.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2018
For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2018
GreatDealsNig:
Xiaomi redmi 4X available
1 new but opened
4 brand-new (sealed)
Pay on delivery available in Lagos

What Variant is this ::

Ram ?
Storage ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GreatDealsNig: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Macaulish:

What Variant is this ::

Ram ?
Storage ?
3/32gb variant bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
GreatDealsNig:

3/32gb variant bro

Oh

Looking for 4GB+64GB thou ..

How much are you selling these available items ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by obisite: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
GreatDealsNig:

3/32gb variant bro

No price,,, no contact??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GreatDealsNig: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
obisite:

No price,,, no contact??

There is a contact on the signature as well as a whatsapp link.....08143933785

Price: 46,000 (non negotiable)

Free delivery within Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GreatDealsNig: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Macaulish:

Oh

Looking for 4GB+64GB thou ..

How much are you selling these available items ?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2018
GreatDealsNig:

I can see you signature, but Thanks..

You are selling 3+32GB ...

I am looking for 4+64GB.. wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ONYEBUCHI93: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Pls how is Geionee phones compared to infinix phones.
How is Geionee A1 lite especially the battery.

Which Geionee phone should I go for between A1lite, M5plus or any other Geionee phone within the same price range as the A1lite

Pls help me out, it's urgent.
Don't want to make mistakes again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bashiruhammed97(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
please my tecno camon C8 takes up to 2hrs 30 mins to charge from 0℅ to 30. please is there any possible solution this??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by teamsynergy: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
please my tecno camon C8 takes up to 2hrs 30 mins to charge from 0℅ to 30. please is there any possible solution this??

Perhaps ur charging port is bad or charger not compatible..... Could be software ish too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Spacelord360: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's amazing how Android has came to stay, actually for your updates when it comes to the Android devices, you can check out techrector.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
X-BO HTC cloned android display solution after flashing here
http://www.zamdtek.com/2018/03/x-bo-sony-clone-v6-display-fix-100.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by So4baba(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
pls ,how good is Samsung c7 and how much does it sell for ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by johnwizey: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
My GIONEE S6s camera won't start. Any solution please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sexymonkey(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
please how much would it cost to change a z10 screen?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
sexymonkey:
please how much would it cost to change a z10 screen?

Did that some years back... Cost me 5K...

So should be cheaper now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sexymonkey(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2018
nani667:

Did that some years back... Cost me 5K...
So should be cheaper now
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.