Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (975118 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
My samsung galaxy s2 is behaving funny...initially it was the bluetooth anytime i switch on my bluetooth to transfer a file,my phone automatically reboots.nw its not bringin up networks only emergency calls allowed....please help mi out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by spcoded: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Any youtube downloader apps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
spcoded: Any youtube downloader apps

tubemate

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
i'm interested in making an Android app, specifically targeting the hotspot functionally of Android. I have no iota of code understanding. can someone help me out with a contact or links to understanding app creation?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
sorry. u need to learn programming.

c++, c#, java etc.

u need to learn code.

go to the programming section and ask them
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2013

yes boss.....'TubeMate'
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2013
My android laptop is giving me stress when I on it, it takes time to boot and when it did, it will be so slow til after a long time. I need your help please.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akaebux(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Lordwize: My android laptop is giving me stress when I on it, it takes time to boot and when it did, it will be so slow til after a long time. I need your help please.
Have you had this type of problem with the laptop before? (i.e. is the original speed slow?)
What's the processor and RAM size of your system?
Do you have any recent downloads?

If the problem is not an original problem with the laptop, then, I suspect a recently downloaded app - virus or too large or not fully compatible.
Solution: Trace back any (untrusted or suspicious app) recently downloaded (before the problem) and uninstall. Restart and observe... If problem persists, check your disk space and RAM usage - You may have over loaded the poor system.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2013
akaebux:
Have you had this type of problem with the laptop before? (i.e. is the original speed slow?)
What's the processor and RAM size of your system?
Do you have any recent downloads?

If the problem is not an original problem with the laptop, then, I suspect a recently downloaded app - virus or too large or not fully compatible.
Solution: Trace back any (untrusted or suspicious app) recently downloaded (before the problem) and uninstall. Restart and observe... If problem persists, check your disk space and RAM usage - You may have over loaded the poor system.
The RAM is 512MB. I dnt know the processor o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akaebux(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Lordwize:
The RAM is 512MB. I dnt know the processor o
Hmmmm... If it is what I think it is, it should have a low processing speed and you should not expect very fast booting. Try the solution I gave and see if it is better.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
hey guys great work here. Tubemate doesn't seem to work on my android tab o. It just gets stuck at searching. Freddy you tube downloader to doesn't either.
What can i do ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lordwize: My android laptop is giving me stress when I on it, it takes time to boot and when it did, it will be so slow til after a long time. I need your help please.

an alternative solution is to do a factory reset and re-install only the necessary apps. also search and install this app SEEDER. I don't understand the explanation of how it works but it helps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BrightDeGea(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hi guys, is the sony xperia s ok for gaming? And pls how much does it cost?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by spcoded: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
dybaba: yes boss.....'TubeMate' [/quote[quote author=Leopantro]

tubemate
] thankkks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bright De Gea: Hi guys, is the sony xperia s ok for gaming? And pls how much does it cost?

70k or so. It's just okay not wow in terms of gaming
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
considering we are all Android fans in this group I have always wanted a means to have an online reservoir where we could easily transfer files and docs without using email addresses. I think I have found a way.
install google drive or dropbox on your Android phone or tablet then install SEND IT. now long tap on the file you want to send and click send by or share by then select SEND IT. it would upload the file to your online storage and send a text message to the contact with a link to where he can download it. I know this method had been around for a while but we could try it.

on another issue, it is an established fact that Android cannot connect to Ad-hoc networks. however, I have a MID cortex A-9 tablet that identifies and connects to Ad-hoc networks. how and why it does that, I don't know. is it possible to back up the ROM and isolate and extrapolate that capability to other phones? am I making sense here and is it possible?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Leopantro: considering we are all Android fans in this group I have always wanted a means to have an online reservoir where we could easily transfer files and docs without using email addresses. I think I have found a way.
install google drive or dropbox on your Android phone or tablet then install SEND IT. now long tap on the file you want to send and click send by or share by then select SEND IT. it would upload the file to your online storage and send a text message to the contact with a link to where he can download it. I know this method had been around for a while but we could try it.

on another issue, it is an established fact that Android cannot connect to Ad-hoc networks. however, I have a MID cortex A-9 tablet that identifies and connects to Ad-hoc networks. how and why it does that, I don't know. is it possible to back up the ROM and isolate and extrapolate that capability to other phones? am I making sense here and is it possible?
mr leo i think its d hardware ..u cant do anything to the rom to make it work for other device
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
okay. thanks for the reply. here's another question. does anyone know the voltage output of an ipad battery? I have changed the battery of my tablet before and considering how long an iPad last, was wondering if I could replace the Android tablet battery with an iPad battery.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jeebz: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Guys please, i need your help, I just got my Pantech Burst running ICS, I am finding it difficult to delete forlder which I have created in my favorites tray at the bottom of the home page. Searched google but to no avail.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jeebz: 1:15am On Feb 17, 2013
The phone icon is also missing from the four, it is now on its own
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2013
Leopantro:

As you have correctly surmised, the ability to identify and connect to Ad-hoc networks is primarily software driven. If the drivers for don't support it you won't have the functionality. Unless you are good coder I don't know if you can achieve that by yourself seeing as you have to rewrite the drivers for any new phone to have it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2013
Leopantro: considering we are all Android fans in this group I have always wanted a means to have an online reservoir where we could easily transfer files and docs without using email addresses. I think I have found a way.

I majorly use my S2 wit coy internet via virtual router or connectify so the ad-hoc tin not really needed. just try get the aforementioned softwares I mentioned.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
akaebux:
Hmmmm... If it is what I think it is, it should have a low processing speed and you should not expect very fast booting. Try the solution I gave and see if it is better.
Thanks bro, I appreciate...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Leopantro:

an alternative solution is to do a factory reset and re-install only the necessary apps. also search and install this app SEEDER. I don't understand the explanation of how it works but it helps
Thanks Leo will do just d@.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yes, use tube mate

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by probsolver: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello all, I want to remove android 4.0 on my mini laptop and put window is it posible.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey Guys PLEASE i NEED your HELP pls. I have a samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 original version for a couple of months unfortunately for me i rooted and install custom rom. Now my Phone CANT connect to any network
i cant call,text browse or anything that has to do with network service. and my IMEI is changed to 0049901064000 from the original that starts with 353721. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
IBROZANE: Hey Guys PLEASE i NEED your HELP pls. I have a samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 original version for a couple of months unfortunately for me i rooted and install custom rom. Now my Phone CANT connect to any network
i cant call,text browse or anything that has to do with network service. and my IMEI is changed to 0049901064000 from the original that starts with 353721. Thanks
download original firmware and flash via odin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
anyone in the house has the Ubuntu os on his android phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
IBROZANE: Hey Guys PLEASE i NEED your HELP pls. I have a samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 original version for a couple of months unfortunately for me i rooted and install custom rom. Now my Phone CANT connect to any network
Flashing original firmware won't be of help, I hope you backed up your efs. . . .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Wilfem(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Well done guys, pls is there a way of tethering/sharing the internet connection while connected with DroidVPN? I mean just like one can create a wifi hotspot on laptop with connectify. Any idea would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.