Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? (6974 Views)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by galatico(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
I was some minutes old when I got my first kiss, cuz I was too handsome to be ignored ,
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

but u have kissed their flesh, right?

lol. No I mean, I've never kissed anyone.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
First kiss was by my mum in the labour room but the mouth to mouth,tongue2tongue and saliva2saliva was whn i was 17 by i corper then but no intimacy.it was so sweet. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by kaycast(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
you wont believe it at the age of 21

www.nigeria-youth..com

Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by cutefine: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
5yr & d guy was 10yr
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

lol, fear dey catch u? grin grin

yes oo abeg, eww, nyway my first kiss was wen i was, 10? yh. eww too. best kiss at 16 tho.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Turiano(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

yes oo abeg, eww, nyway my first kiss was wen i was, 10? yh. eww too. best kiss at 16 tho.
lol
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

sum1 accidentally kissed u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Believe me if there is hope for you, there is hope for everyone! tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
michelin89:

LMAO!!! you see i told you not to look for trouble!
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
when i was 22
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Duniverse(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
My mother was the first person that kissed me and that was when i was born.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Duniverse:

My mother was the first person that kissed me and that was when i was born.

how did u know she was the first to kiss you? undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Donvilo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Around 6 or 7 years. Sweet! cool
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by jenibayo(f): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
15 years old.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by na2day2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yield:

lol. No I mean, I've never kissed anyone.

i guess u didnt understand the question, when did u get ur first kiss, it means when did sum1 ever in life place their lips on u or u accidentally placed urs on them, even when playing with ur baby doll on the sands. so plz answer the question with the correct answer this time. thnx wink wink

Mhismole:

i noticed that these kisses u are talking abt was not administered by me angry angry angry

michelin89:

stop mistaking me for ur statued doll u drool over with daily. as for ur claimed kiss, i guess the guy wore 3 dark sunglasses just to avoid seeing what he was kissing otherwise he wont forgive himself ever. poor guy, he did that just for 20 bucks, i rather die lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mhismole:

LMAO!!! you see i told you not to look for trouble!

baby i got this, chill wink wink wink
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

i guess u didnt understand the question, when did u get your first kiss, it means when did sum1 ever in life place their lips on u or u accidentally placed urs on them, even when playing with your baby doll on the sands. so plz answer the question with the correct answer this time. thnx  wink wink

i noticed that these kisses u are talking abt was not administered by me  angry angry angry

stop mistaking me for your statued doll u drool over with daily. as for your claimed kiss, i guess the guy wore 3 dark sunglasses just to avoid seeing what he was kissing otherwise he wont forgive himself ever. poor guy, he did that just for 20 bucks, i rather die  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

baby i got this, chill  wink wink wink

Oh. it wasnt you?? then i must go look for that person mehn, the kiss was sooo good, i wondered when you got good at it!! and as for you handling your dissing business, its gonna be difficult choosing you over michelin, sorry. so i guess your OYO,  kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by na2day2(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2010
Mhismole:

Oh. it wasnt you?? then i must go look for that person mehn, the kiss was sooo good, i wondered when you got good at it!! and as for you handling your dissing business, its gonna be difficult choosing you over michelin, sorry. so i guess your OYO,  kiss

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY BEFORE! shocked shocked shocked shocked OVULARIA! ! ! angry angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

stop mistaking me for your statued doll u drool over with daily. as for your claimed kiss, i guess the guy wore 3 dark sunglasses just to avoid seeing what he was kissing otherwise he wont forgive himself ever. poor guy, he did that just for 20 bucks, i rather die lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean those guys wey dey open eye sef? grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Kgdavid(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2010
first attempt at a kiss i was like seven? got a group of guys together and then lured the prettiest girl into a corner,held her and tried to take turns to kiss her! lol i was the first but she wouldn't let me though and i just managed to kiss her forehead. the only guy who did get a kiss was this lebanese kid(my best friend) and it really hurt my young ego. i got the real one eight years later, @ 16.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY BEFORE! shocked shocked shocked shocked OVULARIA! ! ! angry angry angry angry

be more articulate darling. tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by na2day2(m): 2:22am On Feb 25, 2010
Mhismole:

be more articulate darling. tongue tongue

i dey take u back to the village asap! angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 2:29am On Feb 25, 2010
Ha!! u dey vex?? nna please do!! i bought soo many dried fish for my mother, so she'l be happy to see me! tongue

sidez she'l want to congratulate you on what a good son in law you'v been.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by na2day2(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2010
Mhismole:

Ha!! u dey vex?? nna please do!! i bought soo many dried fish for my mother, so she'l be happy to see me! tongue

sidez she'l want to congratulate you on what a good son in law you'v been.

true? ok i forgive u but just this once ooo angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Mhismole(f): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2010
so why are you still frowning?? undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Feb 25, 2010
Mhismole:

so why are you still frowning?? undecided

it is for effect grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by echobee(f): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2010
5 months grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Yomiwonder(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
At around 18 & 19yrs thereabout. . .it was nervy. . .
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by tlops(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Never been kissed. 29 shocked shocked so anybody willing kiss me
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Omolola1(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Age 15
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
accidental by a guy 4 dat matter at age 8 grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by DAVE5(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
if u mean first real sensual kiss then that'll b 15,i must have done it earlier in pry school but that shouldnt count
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Moyola(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
snazzydawn: How old where you when you had your first kiss and how was it?

My first kiss was when I was 18 and it was like well.,.,.a kiss

iWas 25 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / What Is Your Weak Point(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.