Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding (1691 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by kaydee(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2007
This topic is interesting!

I'll go just to see the unlucky bastard that ended up with her and shake my head for him.
Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by NextProdigy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
dah angry
Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by bigold(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
I go go but if they ask say who no happy with the wedding i go stand up, and if them say why i go tell them that she carry my belle away grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by sylvex(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
kojeiwa:

I would attend, maybe go with another nice Chikala, to even things out. Who knows i might get some

from her just as a sign of appreciate for attending her wedding. You know ex sometime will still give it to you.

give wat? can you elaborate on that cuz' i no unastand
Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by olabisi75(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
it would be nice to attend the party
Re: Will You Attend An Ex's Wedding by Vuitton(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
Sure, Might still get some head before she goes on the honeymoon kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / Nairaland Women And Their Wahala! / Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.